PDA

View Full Version : Which Universal park is best on half day?

kupperman
01-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Hi everyone! I'm arriving Feb.6th on a Friday at around 12 or 1pm. Which park do you guys think is best to do on a half day. The studios or IOA? Also, how are the crowds in Feb? Thanks in advance. :)

macraven
01-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Hi everyone! I'm arriving Feb.6th on a Friday at around 12 or 1pm. Which park do you guys think is best to do on a half day. The studios or IOA? Also, how are the crowds in Feb? Thanks in advance. :)

had for me to say which would be best.
mardi gras is on saturday and don't know if the beginning weekend will have crowds.

considering fri/sat/sun a weekend

if you are staying on site, you would have the fotl and not be concerned about ride line crowds.

i have found that friday afternoons have more people in the parks than the other days of the week.

kupperman
01-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Is the mardi gras at both parks?

Metro West
01-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Is the mardi gras at both parks?No...Mardi Gras is only held at the Studios.

kupperman
01-08-2009, 07:40 AM
ok. Thanks!

Coach81
01-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Are you bringing any children? If you are bringing children, I may suggest IOA over US. Seussland, and the overall theming may be a bit more fun for them.

Good luck with your decision.

kupperman
01-08-2009, 08:00 AM
Are you bringing any children? If you are bringing children, I may suggest IOA over US. Seussland, and the overall theming may be a bit more fun for them.

Good luck with your decision.

No kids this trip. Just the husband and I. I think we might do IOA that Friday and the Studios on Sat. Thanks for the advice everyone!

keishashadow
01-08-2009, 01:30 PM
crowds aside, studios seems easier navigate the way it's laid out imo