PDA

View Full Version : 2nd chance...

ParkSleuth
01-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Hello! I have posted on the boards for a little while now but never really introduced myself. My name is Mark (aka Mookie) and I'm originally from Indiana but moved to Orlando in 2005. I miss family back home but I don't think I'll ever leave warm and sunny Florida. Shooting and editing video is my hobby and has led to creating my own youtube and website. Recently I've been breaking the rules and doing a little too much promoting on the boards. The webmaster has kindly given me a chance to rectify things so hopefully I don't screw up again! Anyway, see you on the boards...

M&N
01-06-2009, 05:47 PM
I was just chatting with several who are moving to sunny FL too. Does sound good now with sleet and ice in the forecast...but I would not like hurricanes heading my direction like you get. I'm happy visiting.
Be good and obey those rules! :surfweb:

Metro West
01-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Hey Mark...nice to meet you! :teeth:

I've been here five years from Virginia and I'm not going back anytime soon. :rolleyes1

We'll see ya around the boards! :banana:

tiggerfan1
01-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Hi, Mark! :wave2: I'm glad that you're enjoying Florida. That's awesome that you're so close to WDW. Lucky you! One members of the club that I'm a member of is from south Florida and she's trying to convince us all to move down there. I'm really tempted! :laughing: Take care!

lindajames
01-12-2009, 12:37 AM
nice to meet you mark i hope you had a good time at disney