PDA

View Full Version : How do you format the extra info under your username?

ColoradoLime
01-05-2009, 10:26 PM
How do you guys add HTML or UBB to the info under your username??? I tried entering the codes, but it didn't work. :confused3

lovetoscrap
01-06-2009, 07:11 AM
You can't! Only the Tag Fairy can put things under your username in color or other fancy things. All you can do is change the wording and have it show up in black.

And if you are ever visited by the Tag Fairy you need to be very careful not to try to change your "tags" because that will result in losing all of her hard work.

Metro West
01-06-2009, 07:33 AM
You can't! Only the Tag Fairy can put things under your username in color or other fancy things. All you can do is change the wording and have it show up in black.

And if you are ever visited by the Tag Fairy you need to be very careful not to try to change your "tags" because that will result in losing all of her hard work. ::yes::

ColoradoLime
01-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Ah - got it. Thanks!

MinnieLove
01-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Another question - how do you make a trip countdown under your signature?

Tiggerbounce24
01-19-2009, 04:27 AM
How do you make your signature wider. Some people have signatures that go the full width of the message box but mine just goes on the next line down when it gets to a certain point. Any pointers will be greatly received. Thanks

DWFan4Life
01-21-2009, 02:03 PM

And if you are ever visited by the Tag Fairy you need to be very careful not to try to change your "tags" because that will result in losing all of her hard work.

Thanks for telling this. I got it, I will remember everything and don't forget what you've said.

Have a nice day. :)