PDA

View Full Version : Disney in November

minniemouse88
01-04-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm a newbie to the DISboards.
We are planning a trip to Disney in November 2009 (Thanksgiving week) What can anyone tell me about this time of the year? How's the weather? Are the Christmas decorations up?

Thanks everyone :)

:rainbow:
:tinker:

magicaldisney
01-05-2009, 07:40 AM
VERY BUSY!!!

Everything is beautiful, but it is very busy. You might not see the Osborne lights. They didn't start those until a little later this past year. Christmas decorations are usually up. You might be able to catch a Candlelight Processional. Weather is wonderful, usually shorts during the day and layers in the evening. It can get very cold though. As long as you are prepared for the crowds, you will enjoy this time of year to visit the world.

myladyisatramp
01-05-2009, 09:02 PM
I love disney decorated for xmas, its the best....I wish I were going back next year.. Want to really bad, but may have to cool it for a year, moneys kinda tight and we just went in November. Unless I can plan a girl trip then that means no husbands and no kids, maybe during free dining now that may be doable.

CptJackSparrowsGirl
01-05-2009, 09:17 PM
It was the prefect weather, until night though lol. Then it was freezing lol :D

Metro West
01-07-2009, 03:25 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/18.gif

crownweather
01-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Let me try and give you the weather portion of your question: November usually has daytime temps in the mid to upper 70s and nighttime low temps in the mid to upper 50s. You should be pretty much out of the "rainy" season and it will be a bit too early for cold fronts to come through Florida and give widespread shower/t-storm activity, although a front or two may come through towards the end of November. Average rainfall in November is 2.32 inches. If you have any other weather questions re: Orlando in November, give me a shout!!

minniemouse88
01-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Thank you. This information is a big help!!

tiggerfan1
01-08-2009, 11:45 PM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee140/ac007/mickeywelcome2.gif