PDA

View Full Version : Enterprise - Marriott World Center

DznyDreams
01-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Has anyone used this location? Any problems? It's the only weekend rental I can find that is reasonable.

Total for a 3-night rental of a standard vehicle is $90.58, and they say they'll pick you up when staying at a Disney resort.

Dizzyworld
01-04-2009, 01:13 AM
We used them in Aug. 08 and we did have problems. We had been warned by two travel agents that they would not use them. We thought nothing is a 100% perfect and the price was really good.....at first. We arranged for them to pick us up at 9:30 AM. We were told they would be there between 9:30 - 9:45 AM. My DH was outside before 9:25 AM. By 10 AM, he called them to find out where they were. He was told they were there at 9:15 AM and my DH wasn't so they left. Since we had to get to the port and ended us wasting a lot of time and felt we didn't have any options, my DH had to spend $25 for the cab ride to their office. On top of this, the car wasn't cleaned. We were told their agency at Port Canaveral was at the end of the pier which wasn't true either.

Good luck. Hopefully your experience will be a lot different.

kgle
01-04-2009, 09:37 AM
Well, they will pick you up anyway, since that is part of their slogan.

I am using them in May and have always had great experiences with Enterprise so hopefully this works out well!