PDA

View Full Version : Car Rental for a Day

happybratpack
01-02-2009, 06:46 PM
OK, throwing this out for advice. We are kicking around the idea of taking a day of the trip this month to go over to the Cocoa Beach area. We're flying in and using ME as usual, what would be the easiest/most economical way to rent a car for the day from Disney property?

Thanks!!

kat3668
01-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Probaly using the Alamo at swan and dolphin would be your best bet.. you could take a cab to Dolphin or a bus to DHS and walk from there. http://www.alamo.com/index.do?action=resRentalInfo.do&affiliateRes=Y&contractId=7013904&countryOfResidenceCode=US&footer=0&header=0&pickUpDropOffDetailForm.dropoffStationName=ORLR74&pickUpDropOffDetailForm.pickupStationName=ORLR74
There are codes to be found online so you could probably find a pretty good price.

Singinglizzie
01-04-2009, 12:49 PM
I think the easiest would be to rent from Alamo or National from the Car Care Center. They will pick you up and drop you off after your rental. Alamo is running an unbelievable rate of $10 if you keep the car a Sat. night and return no later than Monday. Its a weekend special. Good luck and have fun.

happybratpack
01-05-2009, 12:09 AM
Thank you for the replies, I really appreciate it! I'll go now and see what kind of deal I can get.

Thanks again!

peemagg
01-05-2009, 01:26 AM
I can't believe it! :scared1: I just got a premium class car for 3 days for $44.00 with Alamo for May! :yay: :woohoo: The best I found before that was for $150 and up for 2 days. I'm so excited!