PDA

View Full Version : Over a month ago.....

myladyisatramp
12-31-2008, 07:54 PM
It seems like forever ago, that we were here. I miss it. I could go to disney all the time (my family doesn't really agree) I am hoping to go again in 2010 maybe just with some friends again (my girlfriends and I went last year) not with hubby, and kids they are moving on to other things now. I am such a disney freak.......

MickeyMomOfThree
12-31-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm with you!

We got back a month ago tomorrow and I'd go back in a heartbeat. We are planning for 2010 also, but what I wouldn't do to be planning for 2009!!!

sparkyboy
01-01-2009, 08:14 AM
only 21 days until the magic begins for us. I know how you feel because we felt that way last March when we returned from WDW. Cannot believe how fast the time goes when we are there and then reality sets back in. I;m already thinking of our 2010 trip.

smylie1
01-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Oh it's awful! I think I get so into the planning and the anticipation that when the day finally comes, I feel a little sad because I know it will all be over and I'll feel such an emptiness! Thankfully, I think DH has gotten more into it recently then before our first trip. At first he was just sorta ho-hum about it. Several people he works with are going who have never been so I think he feels like the resident WDW expert! This bodes well for me! :thumbsup2 He told me the other day that one guy he works with had been last year and didn't do half the stuff we did. "Probably didn't do any research like I did." Ummm hello, like who did? You forgot who you were talking to buddy! haha!

I'm planning to have Lap Band surgery in the spring (hopefully, pending insurance) and all I keep thinking is, "I can't wait to go to Disney thinnner!", everything revolves around the World! :rotfl2:

ObsessedwiththeMouse
01-02-2009, 10:25 AM
I know how you feel. True Disney freak here, too.

I would love to work there/live there someday. Kids and husband make it hard to move 1000+ miles away. I don't want to uproot anyone.

Luckily, my kids are Disney nuts and I think I'm turning my husband around to one, also.

Hang in there! There are many of us who miss the mouse.

*KeepMovingForward*
01-02-2009, 12:54 PM
I totally understand. We returned a week ago today and I'm very sad. I've already started planning the next trip...although I am hoping to supplement maybe with a girls only trip as DH loves Disney, but sometimes he has overload. Being the good wife, I don't want to subject DH to too much Disney, so I'll bravely go without him. :rotfl:

Iott Family
01-02-2009, 01:25 PM
We arrive in 29 days. :goodvibes The kids are so excited!:rotfl: They are seeing hidden mickey's every where we go. Grocery, mall, hardware store....

sparkyboy
01-05-2009, 07:24 AM
I totally understand. We returned a week ago today and I'm very sad. I've already started planning the next trip...although I am hoping to supplement maybe with a girls only trip as DH loves Disney, but sometimes he has overload. Being the good wife, I don't want to subject DH to too much Disney, so I'll bravely go without him. :rotfl:

It's so hard to take on some of these duties, but I know that you'll be able to manage without DH if necessary.:goodvibes

*KeepMovingForward*
01-05-2009, 07:45 AM
It's so hard to take on some of these duties, but I know that you'll be able to manage without DH if necessary.:goodvibes

Yes, its a thankless job, but I vow to trudge onward to Disney sans DH. I keep telling myself, "I will get through this". :rotfl2:

aceys_h0ney
01-05-2009, 08:08 AM
We are going on our second trip to the world in June. I was already thinking towards 2010 but hubby has said we must travel elsewhere. Sigh.... He just doesn't get it lol.