PDA

View Full Version : Late Arrival Flight & Bags Magical Express

danielle782001
12-31-2008, 04:55 PM
We may have to take a late flight on the day we arrive on our trip to Disney...How late will they deliver our bags to our room from the Magical Express? I guess we should plan to pack our PJs and tooth brushes in our carry-on?

OhMari
12-31-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't know what you consider late.
But if you don't say anything, they will deliver your bags in the morning.
At check-in, request that they deliver your bags when they arrive.
Or you can call 4 hours after you arrive and ask that your bags be delivered to your room.

We arrived at 7:30 p.m. and we asked for our bags and they delivered them within 15 minutes which was 11:00 p.m.

debster812
12-31-2008, 05:43 PM
We'll be arriving at MCO at 11pm in about a week, I suspect we won't be at our resort until 12 or 12:30. My plan is to pack everything we need for our first night, and our first day in our carry ons. When we arrive at our resort, I'm going to ask that Bell Services hold our bags until morning. When we are up in the morning, I'll call down, and ask that they deliver the bags at their convenience.

It's always a good idea to have enough 'stuff' for your ast 24 hours or so in your carryon, in case your airline misdirects your luggage.

Edna "E" Mode
12-31-2008, 07:12 PM
Bag arrival time can be subjective. How late is at their discretion and most times they don't even know. We learned to handle our own luggage.

Having everything with you for the first night and day is a smart idea.

dburg30
12-31-2008, 07:55 PM
It's always a good idea to have enough 'stuff' for your ast 24 hours or so in your carryon, in case your airline misdirects your luggage.

Read this, then read it again. Live it, Embrace it, Love it. This doesnt matter if WDW, using DME for luggage delivery or flying to visit Auntie Em in Kansas. ALWAYS have a carry on with meds and stuff to get you thru the 1st day in case something happens to your luggage en route.

As far as luggage delivery, I think that unless you are staying at a value resort who's bell services are closed from 11pm to... 7am? Cant remember the hours for sure, they will deliver your luggage at 3am unless you tell them not to and have the do not disturb tag. Call in the AM and have it brought up then..