PDA

View Full Version : Samantha & Dave's PJ... 2/8/10 WP/ADH, PS TR Started Pg 78!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Sarah <3 Disney
05-27-2009, 02:24 PM
Dont forget the skittles..

Could these be skittles?;):mad::idea::guilty::upsidedow:rolleyes: :sad1::confused::lovestruc:)

Hmmm, but we are missing the most delicious Skittles color there is!

:teacher: There, orange!

tiggersam00
05-27-2009, 10:51 PM
Holy Moly over 1000 posts on thsi PJ now woohoo!

figment fan21
05-28-2009, 07:05 AM
IDK if we're pressuring her into joining or if we're all scaringher away!!! :rotfl2:

I can plan a welcome party though!! :welcome: party::jumping1:

Oh and how about rainbow skittles??? :rainbow:

polynesianbride
05-28-2009, 07:50 AM
:banana:Come on Jess!:banana: Where are you:confused:? All the other cool night nurses are on here (myself included:laughing:). The boards are the perfect thing when you have insomnia:surfweb: Hope to see you on here soon!:flower3:

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rain bow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Mrsdisneyb2b
05-28-2009, 08:21 AM
She didnt come on yet? Hmmm

What if we chant? JESS JESS JESS JESS

Pirate's Princess
05-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Too much talk of skittles! I'm having a hard time resisting the giant bag we have in the back room at school!!

tiggersam00
05-28-2009, 07:57 PM
Apparently she is busy with people having babies late at night... i know right, totally lame excuse lol! She needs to tell them to wait a few mins so she can jump on the boards :rotfl2:

Disney RN
05-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Apparently she is busy with people having babies late at night... i know right, totally lame excuse lol! She needs to tell them to wait a few mins so she can jump on the boards :rotfl2:

Once I can figure this thing out and there aren't a million woman having babies I will be able to catch up more!! ps i would love tell my pt's to wait a few minutes while I jump on the boards but the babies unfortunately can't feed themselves yet, and I'm sure I would get fired if I told a woman to hold off on the pushing while I was sitting here trying to pick out which smiley face to post!!:banana:

polynesianbride
05-28-2009, 10:41 PM
Once I can figure this thing out and there aren't a million woman having babies I will be able to catch up more!! ps i would love tell my pt's to wait a few minutes while I jump on the boards but the babies unfortunately can't feed themselves yet, and I'm sure I would get fired if I told a woman to hold off on the pushing while I was sitting here trying to pick out which smiley face to post!!:banana:

YAY you must be JESS!!!!! We were wondering if you were ever going to come! I think your patients would totally understand if you explained to them about the boards:lmao: Especially if the woman's in transition... :furious:that would go over really well!:rotfl: Anyways...
:rainbow:party::jumping1::welcome::jumping1:party: :rainbow:

tiggersam00
05-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Yay Jess is here!!! Welcome to the dark side lol!

I can see Adelia is pysched to have a fellow RN on board, and I think if you nicely explain to your patients why they can't push they will tottttttallllly understand :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

tiggersam00
05-28-2009, 11:03 PM
Yay Jess is here!!! Welcome to the dark side lol!

I can see Adelia is pysched to have a fellow RN on board, and I think if you nicely explain to your patients why they can't push they will tottttttallllly understand :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sarah <3 Disney
05-29-2009, 08:01 AM
Yay peer pressure!

I bet it was the promise of hippies. ;)

tiggersam00
05-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Yay peer pressure!

I bet it was the promise of hippies. ;)

totally was lol:rotfl2:

figmentfan814
06-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Okay, I finally remembered to get the frames when I was at my parent's house yesterday, so I will drop a couple in the mail this week :goodvibes

tiggersam00
06-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Ok so I have a few updates for now, I will post more tonight about it because I am at work without my camera to post pics grrrr! But yesterday was our engagement party! We ended up with a great day, tons of leftover food and only a 1/2 hour of rain. Not too shabby!

Both of our families were over for it and my mom went sooooo overboard with food, we have insane amounts of leftovers in my fridge right now but oh well! The only downside to the day was at the end of the night Dave said to me (which I thought was pretty cute) "I hate having parties because i never spend any time with you" which I couldn't agree with more. Dave and I were both running around all day and didn't even have a moment together:confused3. Oh well, it was a great day! Tons of family came and hung out with us for the afternoon and we had alot of fun.

I have a bunch of pics I can show you guys later too. My aunt sent me a few from her camera and I want to see my moms too!

My MOH (Disney_RN) Jess gave me 2 totally awesome gifts, she got me a Mickey Mouse garter for my something blue! It is so cute and has a 3 pearls on it as a hidden mickey too! It is awesome! And then she found the most amazingly unique gift ever. She got us (well more me then Dave I think lol) a Disney Princess Wedding M&M's Candy Machine filled with Disney Princess Wedding M&M's! It is super cute and I put it on the table yesterday and people kept asking where we found it! Here are the M&m's and here is the dispenser too!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/Disney_Dispenser_zoom.jpg http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/DISNEY_PW_lentils.jpg

Thats all for now, but I will post more later!

tiggersam00
06-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Okay, I finally remembered to get the frames when I was at my parent's house yesterday, so I will drop a couple in the mail this week :goodvibes

Oh thank you so much Vanessa! That is wonderful of you to do this btw! DisBrides really are the most amazing people ever:goodvibes

tiggersam00
06-01-2009, 03:29 PM
I found a pic of the garter Jess got for me! It's super cute and I wore it all day yesterday (much to her annoyance lol, jk)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/644f_1.jpg

malibustacey
06-01-2009, 03:32 PM
oooh Sam that is a wicked garter! i think i may have to look for one- i love it!!!

Have you got any photos of you at the party you had!? Glad you had a great time and loads of people turned up! yay!:goodvibes

figmentfan814
06-01-2009, 03:40 PM
:bride: No problem at all, I'll let you know when I officially get it mailed out.

Love the dispenser and the M&Ms. I saw the candy when it came out a while ago how awesome that your friend bought you that as a gift. I probably wouldn't want to eat them because they're so cute, lol :rotfl:

Tink&PirateMama
06-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Super Cute garter!! I can't wait to see pics from the party! :) Sounds like it was a lot of fun:)

ariel1025
06-01-2009, 04:43 PM
That is the cutest candy dispenser ever!!! Great gift Jess (and welcome to the boards :goodvibes)

Sam, I can't wait to see all your engagement party pics...I love pictures:thumbsup2

Sarah <3 Disney
06-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Love the garter! So cute! :)

polynesianbride
06-01-2009, 07:07 PM
That candy dispenser is too cute and I love those M&M's!!!! Awesome gift! Do you know where she found it?

Kimmers127
06-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Wow, that dispenser is fantastic! Very cool shower gift. :thumbsup2 I love the garter too, very cute. The hidden Mickey is very cute and now you know you're covered for something blue!

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-02-2009, 09:22 AM
HI AND WELCOME to our click jess!!

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-02-2009, 09:23 AM
OMG where did you get the candy machine from!?!?! WHERE WHERE WHERE!?!?!? I WANT ONE NOW!! lol

tiggersam00
06-02-2009, 10:49 AM
oooh Sam that is a wicked garter! i think i may have to look for one- i love it!!!

Have you got any photos of you at the party you had!? Glad you had a great time and loads of people turned up! yay!:goodvibes

You can always borrow mine Stace, it could be your "something borrowed"! (You have that in England right? Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue)
I will post pics soon, I am waiting for my mom to upload hers and email then too me:goodvibes

:bride: No problem at all, I'll let you know when I officially get it mailed out.

Love the dispenser and the M&Ms. I saw the candy when it came out a while ago how awesome that your friend bought you that as a gift. I probably wouldn't want to eat them because they're so cute, lol :rotfl:

Thanks Vanessa, again I really appriciate it! I was joking that the M&M's are "Bride Diet Approved" the dispenser makes you put a quater in to get some M&M's, so I have to think twice, and it's portion controlled lol! I sorta don't want to eat them eithier though, they are so cute!

Super Cute garter!! I can't wait to see pics from the party! :) Sounds like it was a lot of fun:)

I promise to post some soon, actually I may have a few today now that I think of it... I'm on it!

That is the cutest candy dispenser ever!!! Great gift Jess (and welcome to the boards :goodvibes)

Sam, I can't wait to see all your engagement party pics...I love pictures:thumbsup2

Thanks Shannon, I thought it was super cute too! Pics on the way!

Love the garter! So cute! :)

Thanks Sarah!:goodvibes

That candy dispenser is too cute and I love those M&M's!!!! Awesome gift! Do you know where she found it?

Thanks Adelia, she got it on the M&M's website, they have lots of different disney M&M's now too, I looked at them and saw the baby ones which are super cute too!

Wow, that dispenser is fantastic! Very cool shower gift. :thumbsup2 I love the garter too, very cute. The hidden Mickey is very cute and now you know you're covered for something blue!

Exactly! I have my something blue done, (I am all for checking things off my wedding list lol)

OMG where did you get the candy machine from!?!?! WHERE WHERE WHERE!?!?!? I WANT ONE NOW!! lol

haha she got it on M&M's website (http://www.mymms.com/Disney/Selling_page.asp).

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Vinnie is going to KILL Me... because i want one...or two...or more

tiggersam00
06-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Jenny Rocks, that is all:goodvibes

malibustacey
06-02-2009, 11:25 AM
hear hear :woohoo:

i agree!

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-02-2009, 11:28 AM
i love u girls<3 i wish we were closer because then we could have coffee sundays...

OMG
we should totally get webcams and set up like, a sunday coffee hour where we all B*tch and complain!! i saw these girls on oprah did it and she flew them all in! lol

malibustacey
06-02-2009, 12:03 PM
You can always borrow mine Stace, it could be your "something borrowed"! (You have that in England right? Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue)
I will post pics soon, I am waiting for my mom to upload hers and email then too me:goodvibes
QUOTE]

oooh that'd be cute - we do have that here! hehehe! Piccys!! YAYY!

[QUOTE=Mrsdisneyb2b;32095249]i love u girls<3 i wish we were closer because then we could have coffee sundays...

OMG
we should totally get webcams and set up like, a sunday coffee hour where we all B*tch and complain!! i saw these girls on oprah did it and she flew them all in! lol

i wished we lived near too!!!! :sad2:

ill tell you what- if i win the lottery then i will buy a street that is realllllly close to Disney in orlando and i will move you all in! our little disney town!!

tiggersam00
06-02-2009, 01:29 PM

ill tell you what- if i win the lottery then i will buy a street that is realllllly close to Disney in orlando and i will move you all in! our little disney town!!

Awesome I will keep my fingers crossed that one of us wins so we can start our Disney town:rotfl2:! I love this idea!

i love u girls<3 i wish we were closer because then we could have coffee sundays...

OMG

Good idea! We should! Although it may have to be a coffee hour in the afternoon for Stacey because of the time difference:goodvibes. How cool would it be if Oprah found out and flew us to WDW:rolleyes:... a girl can dream right:woohoo:

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-02-2009, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE=tiggersam00;32094631]You can always borrow mine Stace, it could be your "something borrowed"! (You have that in England right? Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue)
QUOTE]

That is my wish. If I win I will as well. What if we got like, a disgirls house? Like one that we can all take holiday together and drink tea... like our own sorority..

OMG thats it...IHave to come up with our own disgirls sorority logo!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

tiggersam00
06-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Ok I have a few pics from the E-Party on Sunday that my aunt Ginny took. They are mostly of us and the family, I know my mom has some pics of the setup and stuff like that. I'll post more later when I get them from her.

Me at the party (*note* the hamburger I have taken 2 bites of is actually all I ate all day long... I did snack but this pic literally was the only oment I sat down the entire day, and I was only sitting for about a minute and half total... oh well)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment33.jpg

My dad however relaxed all day and was quiet a lounger lol! He claims he had 4 hamburger...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment34.jpg

My mother, yes my mom is blonde and blue eyes... not sure how I look like this lol!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment35.jpg

My lovely DF posing with a variety of drinks in hand lol

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment36.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment37.jpg

DF and I, we don't do well when forced to pose:confused3

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment38.jpg

Jess!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment39.jpg

My gramma, isnt she cute in her trendy shades:cool1:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment40.jpg

My adorable cousin Ruby Lou! She had fun finding hidden mickeys in my house:goodvibes

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment41.jpg

My brother

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment42.jpg

My aunt and I... 2 versions

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment44.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/GetAttachment43.jpg

tiggersam00
06-02-2009, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=malibustacey;32095767]
OMG thats it...IHave to come up with our own disgirls sorority logo!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

torsie24
06-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Awwww, your gramma is the cutest thing!!! :)

Can I plese join the sunday coffee club????

And I totally want in on the sorority! We should have necklaces!!

figmentfan814
06-02-2009, 02:10 PM
What a cute idea for the sorority! There are several of the private Disney Bride boards that have formal meets at Disney every few years with planned get-togethers at the parks, etc. Some of them even make custom shirts to match too princess:

Looks like everyone had a great time at your engagement party, looking forward to seeing even more pictures.

teddygurl28
06-02-2009, 02:30 PM
awww you had such a nice day for the engagement party!!

i love the candy dispenser and M&Ms! and the Garter! Your MOH is the best....esp because she finally came to her senses and got on here!! :lmao:

you looked so pretty that day! hope you enjoyed yourself even though there was no rest for you!

DISNEYMAGIC2005
06-02-2009, 02:35 PM
I love your garter! It is soooo cute! And the candy machine is a fabulous idea! I have told everyone in my household to keep candy and any other sweets out of my sight until after the big day! The temptation is craziness! And with you and your skittles and M&M's that would be crazy talk in my house! Oh BTW LOOVVEE the favors! They are going to be soo cute and I love the stickers that you got on Etsy! I love Etsy!

Coffee Sundays is a great idea! Me and my BFF who is currently in Scotland going to school have a Wednesday's afternoon / night date! We talk on the webcam and eat good food and maybe drink if necessary! :rotfl2: We should all totally do it! And then wear Oprah shirts and send her a copy of the web chat and then she will have to send us there for sure! :thumbsup2

malibustacey
06-02-2009, 02:46 PM
yay piccys!!

first of all - im loving your dress!

That pic of your Gran is so good - awwww its too cute - esp with the shades!!!

all the pics are goood! it looks like you had a good time (the photos of you and your aunt!:lmao:)

pink_tink8i8
06-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Ok so I have a few updates for now, I will post more tonight about it because I am at work without my camera to post pics grrrr! But yesterday was our engagement party! We ended up with a great day, tons of leftover food and only a 1/2 hour of rain. Not too shabby!

Both of our families were over for it and my mom went sooooo overboard with food, we have insane amounts of leftovers in my fridge right now but oh well! The only downside to the day was at the end of the night Dave said to me (which I thought was pretty cute) "I hate having parties because i never spend any time with you" which I couldn't agree with more. Dave and I were both running around all day and didn't even have a moment together:confused3. Oh well, it was a great day! Tons of family came and hung out with us for the afternoon and we had alot of fun.

I have a bunch of pics I can show you guys later too. My aunt sent me a few from her camera and I want to see my moms too!

My MOH (Disney_RN) Jess gave me 2 totally awesome gifts, she got me a Mickey Mouse garter for my something blue! It is so cute and has a 3 pearls on it as a hidden mickey too! It is awesome! And then she found the most amazingly unique gift ever. She got us (well more me then Dave I think lol) a Disney Princess Wedding M&M's Candy Machine filled with Disney Princess Wedding M&M's! It is super cute and I put it on the table yesterday and people kept asking where we found it! Here are the M&m's and here is the dispenser too!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/Disney_Dispenser_zoom.jpg http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/DISNEY_PW_lentils.jpg

Thats all for now, but I will post more later!

that is the cutest gift ever!!!! :goodvibes

Pirate's Princess
06-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Jess is the best MOH ever. That M&M dispenser is super cute!

Tink&PirateMama
06-02-2009, 03:26 PM
So cute!! Love the pictures!! What a great family:)

Disney RN
06-02-2009, 04:54 PM

I like what I hear....:cool1: The party was a great time other than the fact I had a baby shower to be at half an hour away that started at the same time, when all I really wanted to do was go drop off the baby shower present and get to the REAL party. I have had those gifts for a few months now and have just been waiting for the party to give them to her. I take pride in being the best MOH possible!!:thumbsup2

malibustacey
06-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Hey Jess!! You read what everyones been saying about ya and your great gifts!! yay!

(pretty awsome tho!) i wouldnt have been able to wait months to give it to her! hehe

tiggersam00
06-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Awwww, your gramma is the cutest thing!!! :)

Can I plese join the sunday coffee club????

And I totally want in on the sorority! We should have necklaces!!

Ohh you are so in the coffee club!!! We can get matching necklaces like Carrie has in SATC with her name, except ours will have DisBride on it:goodvibes

What a cute idea for the sorority! There are several of the private Disney Bride boards that have formal meets at Disney every few years with planned get-togethers at the parks, etc. Some of them even make custom shirts to match too princess:

Looks like everyone had a great time at your engagement party, looking forward to seeing even more pictures.

ohh fun! We need to all do that too! How much fun! I will post some more pics when my mom uploads hers, I will upload the (few) I took tonight:goodvibes

awww you had such a nice day for the engagement party!!

i love the candy dispenser and M&Ms! and the Garter! Your MOH is the best....esp because she finally came to her senses and got on here!! :lmao:

you looked so pretty that day! hope you enjoyed yourself even though there was no rest for you!

Yes, we lucked out weather wise until about 4:30 when it rained for a 1/2 hour or so, but not too bad! And I am glad she wised up and got her butt on here:rotfl2:

I love your garter! It is soooo cute! And the candy machine is a fabulous idea! I have told everyone in my household to keep candy and any other sweets out of my sight until after the big day! The temptation is craziness! And with you and your skittles and M&M's that would be crazy talk in my house! Oh BTW LOOVVEE the favors! They are going to be soo cute and I love the stickers that you got on Etsy! I love Etsy!

Coffee Sundays is a great idea! Me and my BFF who is currently in Scotland going to school have a Wednesday's afternoon / night date! We talk on the webcam and eat good food and maybe drink if necessary! :rotfl2: We should all totally do it! And then wear Oprah shirts and send her a copy of the web chat and then she will have to send us there for sure! :thumbsup2

haha, well mine you have to put a quarter in to eat so I always think twice lol! I love the coffee sunday idea, I think we all need to seriously look into it, how much fun would we all have... although I have a feeling our coffee hour would turn into 3, or 4 or 8:lmao:! Oprah would love it!

yay piccys!!

first of all - im loving your dress!

That pic of your Gran is so good - awwww its too cute - esp with the shades!!!

all the pics are goood! it looks like you had a good time (the photos of you and your aunt!:lmao:)

thanks Stacey, gotta love Forever 21, such inexpensive dresses there! My aunt is a crazy one lol! Must run in my family:rotfl:

that is the cutest gift ever!!!! :goodvibes

haha thanks, she did a great job being unique for sure!

Thanks Sam! Jess is a keeper:goodvibes

So cute!! Love the pictures!! What a great family:)

Aww thanks, we had fun, I have some pics with Daves family too that I have to post but they are on my mom's camera

Debrn
06-02-2009, 05:53 PM
I like what I hear....:cool1: The party was a great time other than the fact I had a baby shower to be at half an hour away that started at the same time, when all I really wanted to do was go drop off the baby shower present and get to the REAL party. I have had those gifts for a few months now and have just been waiting for the party to give them to her. I take pride in being the best MOH possible!!:thumbsup2

Jess, I didn't recognize you without the scrubs!!!You girls look lovely.

Sarah <3 Disney
06-03-2009, 07:39 AM
You looked so pretty in that dress! And so happy too! Love the pics, requesting more when you get some! ;)

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-03-2009, 10:36 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i love it sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3
And I love grams

tiggersam00
06-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Good job Jess:thumbsup2 But your gift for the baby shower was amazing too! (Jess made this cake out of diapers and little baby toys that looked so unbeliveable!)

Hey Jess!! You read what everyones been saying about ya and your great gifts!! yay!

(pretty awsome tho!) i wouldnt have been able to wait months to give it to her! hehe

haha neither would I lol!

Jess, I didn't recognize you without the scrubs!!!You girls look lovely.

Thankd Deb, Jess cleans up good!

You looked so pretty in that dress! And so happy too! Love the pics, requesting more when you get some! ;)

Aww thanks Sarah! I uploaded a few more today I will post in a few:goodvibes

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i love it sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3
And I love grams

Thanks Jenny! Gram is adorable, her shades alway crack me up:goodvibes

HeatherNJNC
06-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Cute pics Sam! Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!

Sarah <3 Disney
06-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Aww thanks Sarah! I uploaded a few more today I will post in a few:goodvibes

Ahem... I took "in a few" to mean minutes... yet I have been waiting hours for these pics! :rotfl: Just kidding! I will just continue watching CSI and randomly roam the boards until you do... ;)

Cinderella16
06-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Aw Sam, what a cute family you have! You all look like one big happy bunch! I love grandma in the shades, too cool! :cool1:

polynesianbride
06-03-2009, 10:13 PM
Your engagement party looks like it was tons of fun! I also loved the dress you wore, I also really love the dress that Jess had on! Can't wait to see more pics!

LLLBelle
06-03-2009, 11:27 PM
You're engagement party seemed like a lot of fun. You're dress was really cute on you and your pictures look lovely.

The candies and garter was awesome. :thumbsup2

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi darlin!

Okay so here are the jpeg versions..

They look so much better in adobe :(

http://i41.tinypic.com/2jaail0.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/xarvxi.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/33lgl78.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/fp1es1.jpg

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-04-2009, 11:28 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2z40m80.jpg

tiggersam00
06-04-2009, 11:52 AM
OMG Jenny you are such a great friend! Thank you a million times!!! I am going to put in on a card today and see what happens, I owe you a Dole Whip or 2 for this one... but I am not letting you collect until our trip in Nov!:lmao: JK, I have the dole whip machine you may come over anytime and collect:goodvibes

Seriously thank you, they are perfect and they worked really well when i blew up the pics:woohoo:

malibustacey
06-04-2009, 11:58 AM
oh yeahhhh they are nice! the colours are really lovely!

how did you do them? I might have a try in photoshop ... eek! haha!!

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-04-2009, 01:06 PM
OMG Jenny you are such a great friend! Thank you a million times!!! I am going to put in on a card today and see what happens, I owe you a Dole Whip or 2 for this one... but I am not letting you collect until our trip in Nov!:lmao: JK, I have the dole whip machine you may come over anytime and collect:goodvibes

Seriously thank you, they are perfect and they worked really well when i blew up the pics:woohoo:

OMG really? That isnt even half of them! I made one inside mickey ears!

oh yeahhhh they are nice! the colours are really lovely!

how did you do them? I might have a try in photoshop ... eek! haha!!

Printmaster silver i think version 17. I found it online for 10 bucks too

Stephie77
06-05-2009, 08:56 AM
you look like you had so much fun at your engagement party. love your pics and dress. i agree you can find such cute things at forever 21 and if it goes out of style next season oh well b.c you don't pay a lot for it. i am glad you had nice weather! oh yeah grandma is so cute! i love her rockin the shades

Stephie77
06-05-2009, 09:03 AM
seriously jenny you are so damn creative.

lpizzuro123
06-07-2009, 11:39 PM
Hey Sam, we got home from Florida last night and I am still trying to get caught up on 3 weeks of emails and disboard reading. Love the photos from your engagement party. It looks like it was alot of fun. Also love the M&M dispenser. I checked out the website and it is not available at the moment (probably because everyone that saw yours loved and it and ordered one).

Can't wait to read more and check out on how everyone is doing. Talk to you soon.

Linda

scarlet-la-belle
06-08-2009, 05:18 AM
Hi Sam!!! :goodvibes
Sorry I haven't talked to you in so long, my PC died :badpc:
So I've just been catching up on you PJ. First of all you looked so pretty on you engagement party. It really looked like such a lovey family time :cutie:
You're garter is far too cute, but you're M&M dispenser WOW! I really want one, you lucky girl!
I'm missed talking weddings with you, hope you and Dave are well, talk soon.
Scarlet :cutie:

princess22
06-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Alright, I'm finally caught up. I swear, missing 3weeks on here makes catching up a huge task, especially with yours and Stacey's (I'm on to Jenny next). Your party looked like a blast. What an adorable family. Oh and Jenny, you did a great job with those as ALWAYS!

DISNEYMAGIC2005
06-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Sam... Where are you? :confused3 I hope you come back soon! I only have 2 weeks left and I would like to chat it up with ya before I leave! :hug: So Come back now!:rotfl2:

ariel1025
06-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey Sam, hope you're doing ok :goodvibes

tinks_1989
06-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi Sam just come over to read your TR again lol I love it and it makes me sooo excited :D

lpizzuro123
06-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Hey Sam - hope things are ok. We miss you here.

Linda

spacerangerqueen
06-16-2009, 03:38 PM
According to her Facebook she is busy with her dance recitals for the next week or two...

Hope it's going well!
Can't wait for you to have some Dis time Sam! :yay:

lpizzuro123
06-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks Becky - glad to hear she is ok and busy at work.

Linda

figment fan21
06-18-2009, 07:10 AM

Soooo pretty!!!! Love it! I'm going to have to have you make one for me Jenny!!! :laughing:

Miss you SAM!!!!!

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-18-2009, 10:08 AM
Sammm I miss u alot :(

Mrsdisneyb2b
06-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Soooo pretty!!!! Love it! I'm going to have to have you make one for me Jenny!!! :laughing:

Miss you SAM!!!!!
\\okay!

malibustacey
06-23-2009, 07:43 AM
Sam i miss you....

hope you are okay and everything is going well with the dancing stuff...

tiggersam00
06-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Alright, I'm finally caught up. I swear, missing 3weeks on here makes catching up a huge task, especially with yours and Stacey's (I'm on to Jenny next). Your party looked like a blast. What an adorable family. Oh and Jenny, you did a great job with those as ALWAYS!

Thanks Stacey, my fam is pretty funny! Jenny does rock for sure!

OMG really? That isnt even half of them! I made one inside mickey ears!

Wait what?? I missed that one! Do you have in still Jenny?

you look like you had so much fun at your engagement party. love your pics and dress. i agree you can find such cute things at forever 21 and if it goes out of style next season oh well b.c you don't pay a lot for it. i am glad you had nice weather! oh yeah grandma is so cute! i love her rockin the shades

Thanks Steph, Forever 21 is a huge fave of mine, they just put one in the mall by me and it is 2 stories... a bit oevrwhelming... but so flipping fun to shop in!
Oh and sometimes Gramma has these blueblocker type shades lol!

Hey Sam, we got home from Florida last night and I am still trying to get caught up on 3 weeks of emails and disboard reading. Love the photos from your engagement party. It looks like it was alot of fun. Also love the M&M dispenser. I checked out the website and it is not available at the moment (probably because everyone that saw yours loved and it and ordered one).

Can't wait to read more and check out on how everyone is doing. Talk to you soon.

Linda

Thanks Linda! I hear ya on the catch up game, I am playing it now! Yikes! I will keep my eyes peeled on the M&M's for ya though :)

Hi Sam!!! :goodvibes
Sorry I haven't talked to you in so long, my PC died :badpc:
So I've just been catching up on you PJ. First of all you looked so pretty on you engagement party. It really looked like such a lovey family time :cutie:
You're garter is far too cute, but you're M&M dispenser WOW! I really want one, you lucky girl!
I'm missed talking weddings with you, hope you and Dave are well, talk soon.
Scarlet :cutie:

Aww thanks Sacrlet, I have a great MOH thats for sure (hi Jess!) I missed being on the boards so much, but with all the craziness, I was soo insanly busy... oh well Im back now, and much more relaxed:goodvibes. Say hi to Pete :) Talk to you soon girl!

Sam... Where are you? :confused3 I hope you come back soon! I only have 2 weeks left and I would like to chat it up with ya before I leave! :hug: So Come back now!:rotfl2:

I can't beleive I wasn't here to see you off Ashley!!! I'm so bummed! I cannot wait to see all your wedding fun though, I bet you will look amazing!!! Go SOX!

Hey Sam, hope you're doing ok :goodvibes

I'm good, just got insane with work (I'll explain I promise) but I am glad to be back :) Hows everything with you Shannon?

Hi Sam just come over to read your TR again lol I love it and it makes me sooo excited :D

haha thanks! I am getting very excited too :)

Hey Sam - hope things are ok. We miss you here.

Linda

I'm good, just crazy with work, thanks Linda :)

According to her Facebook she is busy with her dance recitals for the next week or two...

Hope it's going well!
Can't wait for you to have some Dis time Sam! :yay:

It's Dis Time Becky! Yes Facebook is right, I was a crazy woman but I am settling down now.

:Miss you SAM!!!!!

Sammm I miss u alot :(

Sam i miss you....

hope you are okay and everything is going well with the dancing stuff...

Thnaks girls, I'm back it's been a crazy few weeks though.

tiggersam00
06-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Ok so this is a totally non-wedding related post, just a warning...

So I have been off the boards for a bit, but it was for a good reason... I ended up quiting my job at the Cadillac dealership (this is my last week) because I am working on buying a dance studio! It is the studio I teach at now in Concord, MA (the really historic area in MA, Louisa May Alcott, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nathaniel Hawthorne, battle of Lexington and Concord etc etc) so it is a fun town! I am taking over the studio from the owner who is moving to LA this summer, so I will now be a small business owner:goodvibes

The process has been very long (and still not done) but it has stressed me out becuase I hatttttte paperwork and legal stuff, but it is neccessary... So I have been a huge emotional mess because I am a bit overwhelmed with all the changes... I know I sound like a huge whiner... but I never thought I would have all these huge life changes within a year of each other, house, wedding, new career... it sort of just got the better of me.

BUT, now I feel very confident in my choice, my students had their reciatl this past weekend and I was insane leading up to it. Some people have no clue how much work goes into a production with 125 people in it! But they did a great job and it all ended up very well :)

This weekend though I was happy for the new business but also sad, you see I have taught at another studio for the past 4 years and the kids are so important to me, and I had to say goodbye to all of them... I was a mess lol! The moms were all saying how much they will miss me and I was just loisng it. (BTW if anyone is interested you can see the video of my hip hop production number on my facebook page)

Soooo that is where I was and what I have been doing, but I am back now, and trust me by next week you will all be sick of me again lol! I have 2 weeks off between the dealership and summer dance starting so I will be on the boards all day long lol!:goodvibes

princess22
06-23-2009, 01:25 PM
Congratulations on taking over the dance studio! That is awesome. I'm so excited for you!!

I know what you mean about being on the boards all day long. I have been on here too much now that I"m out of school!

LLLBelle
06-23-2009, 01:36 PM
That's awesome! Congrats on buying the dance studio!

We're glad to have you back on the boards as well :thumbsup2

disneygal922
06-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Wow Sam! Congrats on getting the studio. That really is such an accomplishment. Best wishes to you on this new journey. Can't wait to hear more of your wedding plans!:goodvibes

gemmybear83
06-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Congratulations on the dance studio :woohoo: That is brilliant news I have my fingers crossed for you that it all goes through smoothly :goodvibes

Pirate's Princess
06-23-2009, 02:30 PM
YAY Sam's back! Good luck with the dance studio. How fun!

Stephie77
06-23-2009, 04:03 PM
welcome back! Congrats on the dance studio-so excited for you!:goodvibes

tiggersam00
06-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Congratulations on taking over the dance studio! That is awesome. I'm so excited for you!!

I know what you mean about being on the boards all day long. I have been on here too much now that I"m out of school!

haha you and I will be PM'ing each other all day now lol! Thanks Stacey!:goodvibes

That's awesome! Congrats on buying the dance studio!

We're glad to have you back on the boards as well :thumbsup2

Thanks Laurie, its good to be back. I felt so lost without all you girls!

Wow Sam! Congrats on getting the studio. That really is such an accomplishment. Best wishes to you on this new journey. Can't wait to hear more of your wedding plans!:goodvibes

Aww thanks Theresa, it will be a lot of work, but it will be work that I love so I am very happy!

Congratulations on the dance studio :woohoo: That is brilliant news I have my fingers crossed for you that it all goes through smoothly :goodvibes

Thanks Gem! I need some pixie dust this week that the last of the paperwork goes smoothly, but it is happening now for sure... I will just be poor for a few months lol!

YAY Sam's back! Good luck with the dance studio. How fun!

Thanks Sam, I love teaching so I couldn't be happier about it :dance3:

welcome back! Congrats on the dance studio-so excited for you!:goodvibes

Thanks Steph! Its a challenge, but I am ready for it:goodvibes

figment fan21
06-23-2009, 04:53 PM
OMG Sam!!!

Thats awesome!!! :goodvibes You must be so excited! I'm going to have to come down so you can give DF and I some lessons for our first dance! :rotfl2:

I have to say that i'm glad you're back! :thumbsup2

torsie24
06-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Congratualtions Sam!! How exciting!!!! :cheer2:

Welcome back to the internet too! :hug:

ghoulish delight
06-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Welcome back Sam!! :cheer2: Congrats on the dance studio! That's so exciting!!!

Sarah <3 Disney
06-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Welcome back and congrats! I'm sure owning your own business will be lots of fun! :thumbsup2

tiggersam00
06-24-2009, 10:30 AM
OMG Sam!!!

Thats awesome!!! :goodvibes You must be so excited! I'm going to have to come down so you can give DF and I some lessons for our first dance! :rotfl2:

Totally! I would love to help you guys out with a few classes on how not to do the "7th grade shuffle" lol:lmao:

Congratualtions Sam!! How exciting!!!! :cheer2:

Welcome back to the internet too! :hug:

Thanks Torse! I am very excited :)

Welcome back Sam!! :cheer2: Congrats on the dance studio! That's so exciting!!!

Thanks Anjanette its a big step, but I finally feel ready :goodvibes

Welcome back and congrats! I'm sure owning your own business will be lots of fun! :thumbsup2

Thanks Sarah, I think it will be fun to be my own boss lol!

MegKate
06-24-2009, 10:41 AM
OMG Sam!!!

Or come up North to help Rob and I out. Do you know that there's not a studio up here that I could find willing to take us on to teach us one dance?! :eek:

I'm glad you're back as well - it was too quiet around here without my fellow Massachusettsian! :goodvibes

dhay
06-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Just stopped in to say that is AMAZING that you are a small business owner and I wish you all the luck!!

tiggersam00
06-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Or come up North to help Rob and I out. Do you know that there's not a studio up here that I could find willing to take us on to teach us one dance?! :eek:

I'm glad you're back as well - it was too quiet around here without my fellow Massachusettsian! :goodvibes

Really? That seems strange to me, but I am used to world of dance studios galore here in Boston I guess:confused3. Oh and I learned a fun fact the other night, did you know we are not called "Massachusettsians"... the proper term is "Bay Staters"... weird huh? I never knew that, so there is your trivia for the day I guess lol!

Just stopped in to say that is AMAZING that you are a small business owner and I wish you all the luck!!

Thanks Dawn, I appriciate it! Luckily loving Disney gives me a lot to relate to my students about, little kids are very impressed when you know lyrics to a High School Musical song:lmao:

polynesianbride
06-24-2009, 06:46 PM
Congrats Sam! That is such awesome news about the studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you some of the kids from your other studio may follow you over to your new one- so try not to be too sad:goodvibes

Tink&PirateMama
06-24-2009, 06:59 PM
OMG Sam that is fantastic news!! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!! :yay::yay::yay:

And it's so normal to be a mess when all of these huge life changes happen. I remember going through the same thing- we bought our house, DH and I got new jobs, then got married, then got pregnant all in about... 10 months time I think! Try to breathe and relax every chance you get, and take extra good care of yourself!! :goodvibes

tiggersam00
06-25-2009, 11:14 AM
Congrats Sam! That is such awesome news about the studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you some of the kids from your other studio may follow you over to your new one- so try not to be too sad:goodvibes

Thanks Adelia, I am really excited! I don't think my old students will follow just because it is a bit far for them. But I promised to visit them at least :goodvibes

OMG Sam that is fantastic news!! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!! :yay::yay::yay:

And it's so normal to be a mess when all of these huge life changes happen. I remember going through the same thing- we bought our house, DH and I got new jobs, then got married, then got pregnant all in about... 10 months time I think! Try to breathe and relax every chance you get, and take extra good care of yourself!! :goodvibes

Wow and I thought I had a lot on my plate! Well you have given me hope Calesta. The relaxing part is the tough one though lol!
Thanks for the words of encouragement:goodvibes it makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one who gets stressed like this:cutie:

tinks_1989
06-25-2009, 11:43 AM
YAY great news sam that is so cool and i am so happy for you. You should be lady luck these last few months you have had some great things happen :D

tiggersam00
06-25-2009, 01:07 PM
YAY great news sam that is so cool and i am so happy for you. You should be lady luck these last few months you have had some great things happen :D

haha thanks! I am very happy about this, it will be a lot of work, but I am very excited!

ariel1025
06-25-2009, 01:13 PM
WOW SAM - THAT IS AMAZING!!! I am so happy for you :goodvibes We've missed you and your updates - but I can totally see why you have been "absent" for a while!! Congrats again!!

tiggersam00
06-25-2009, 05:48 PM
WOW SAM - THAT IS AMAZING!!! I am so happy for you :goodvibes We've missed you and your updates - but I can totally see why you have been "absent" for a while!! Congrats again!!

Thanks Shannon, funny you posted I was just thinking that I had to find your TR's/PTR's and catch up tonight before dinner :goodvibes. So yes, I was away sorting things out, I am getting really excited, and tomorrow is my last day of my full time job so as of tomorrow night I will be a full time dancer teacher/ studio owner:goodvibes

not_Joanna_eggs
06-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Congrats Sam! How exciting.

(Though I'm still perplexed how my fellow Klutz-Queen can be coordinated enough to dance though :confused3 :rotfl:)

I know how you feel about all the major life changes happening all at once. I went through that last year - New house, new car, new job, got engaged... all in the span of like 6 months. It's overwhelming, but then it calms down. I look at it like the bandaid effect. If you get it all over with at once, you have more time to enjoy it all after the dust settles before you're due for another biggie:cutie:

Good Luck with everything!

MainStMandy
06-27-2009, 02:45 PM
OH Sam that is wonderful news!! Congratulations!!! That is such a big step...but so wonderful!! I have always wanted to own my own business. Good for you!!

spacerangerqueen
06-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Ok so I don't think I ever congratulated you on the dance studio, so

party:

CONGRATS!

Oh and last night we were at DTD and there was a dance group performing on the stage and I thought 'Sam should get her students to perform down here!'

scarlet-la-belle
06-29-2009, 06:34 AM
WOW! Congratulations Sam! That is such brilliant news :banana: you are going to be one busy girl with a Dance studio and a wedding coming up :cutie: Well Done :flower3:

lpizzuro123
06-29-2009, 08:34 AM
Yeah for your first day. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Linda

tiggersam00
07-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Congrats Sam! How exciting.

(Though I'm still perplexed how my fellow Klutz-Queen can be coordinated enough to dance though :confused3 :rotfl:)

I know how you feel about all the major life changes happening all at once. I went through that last year - New house, new car, new job, got engaged... all in the span of like 6 months. It's overwhelming, but then it calms down. I look at it like the bandaid effect. If you get it all over with at once, you have more time to enjoy it all after the dust settles before you're due for another biggie:cutie:

Good Luck with everything!

haha thanks, I swear I am only coodinated inside a dance studio! Outside in the real world I trip over air on a regular basis lol! I am starting to dream about how calm life will become after the school year starts and I can breath again... although my WDW PS trip next month will surely help ease my nerves lol!

OH Sam that is wonderful news!! Congratulations!!! That is such a big step...but so wonderful!! I have always wanted to own my own business. Good for you!!

Thanks Amanda! It is going to be quiet an adventure!

Ok so I don't think I ever congratulated you on the dance studio, so

party:

CONGRATS!

Oh and last night we were at DTD and there was a dance group performing on the stage and I thought 'Sam should get her students to perform down here!'

Thanks Becky! I soooo want to do that in a few years with my students! This year we are (hopefully) going to perform at a Celtics pre-game which should be a lot of fun for the kids!

WOW! Congratulations Sam! That is such brilliant news :banana: you are going to be one busy girl with a Dance studio and a wedding coming up :cutie: Well Done :flower3:

haha I keep thinking I may be crazy taking all of this on at once but oh-well! Thanks Scarlet!

Yeah for your first day. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Linda

Thanks Linda :goodvibes

figmentfan814
07-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Congratulations on the studio!

I have been MIA because of computer difficulties. I will definitely check out your posting on Facebook of the dance. I definitely know what you mean about a lot of changes too while planning a wedding. Although, thankfully all of yours are wonderful changes that are exciting :goodvibes Besides my car accident, Kris also started his business right before we got married. Its always exciting, but a little nerve-wracking too. I can't wait to hear about your adventure!

tiggersam00
07-03-2009, 02:46 PM
thanks Vanessa, I didnt realized Kris started his business right before your wedding too! I am really trying to get on schedule for the next few weeks, its strange to totally change hours, driections, and type of work lol!:goodvibes

tiggersam00
07-03-2009, 02:57 PM
So I have a small update... I got my wedding shoes!!!!! I am sooo in love with them it's not even funny!

So the inspiration shoe that I was in love with were these Stuart Weitzman's... now I absolutely lovvvvved the shoes, but I did not love the $450 price tag:scared1:! And I am pretty sure your shoes shouldn't cost more then your wedding dress :lmao:! Oh, and Dave would've had a stroke if I bought $450 shoes:rotfl2:.

Anyways, here are the $450 shoes for karma!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/stuartshoe.jpg

So I searched all over the internet for similar shoes that didn't have a 4 1/2'' heel, and came up with these. They are 3'' heels (not too crazy right?) and they were only $78. Thats a heck of a lot less then $450!

Here are the wedding shoes, mom is still not convinced of pink shoes, but she'll let it slide lol!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/myshoes.jpg

What do you all think???:confused3

PS - 30 days till I leave for my planning session!!!!!!!!!! Yippppeeeee!!!

HeatherNJNC
07-03-2009, 03:34 PM
LOVE THE SHOES!!! How can you go wrong with pink?!

lpizzuro123
07-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey Sam, love the shoes. They are somewhat like mine - with the buckle - but mine were in white.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/lpizzuro123/1d43a158.jpg

Here is a photo of my shoes and pink crinnie.

Hey, not sure if you are planning on using a crinnie and if you are planning on dying it pink - but I have one that I used and you are more then welcome to it if you want to use it. It has a velcro waistband so it would fit you. I will forward you some photos.

Linda

tiggersam00
07-03-2009, 04:38 PM
LOVE THE SHOES!!! How can you go wrong with pink?!

Thanks Heather, your so right it's pink so you gotta love it lol!

Hey Sam, love the shoes. They are somewhat like mine - with the buckle - but mine were in white.

Here is a photo of my shoes and pink crinnie.

Hey, not sure if you are planning on using a crinnie and if you are planning on dying it pink - but I have one that I used and you are more then welcome to it if you want to use it. It has a velcro waistband so it would fit you. I will forward you some photos.

Linda

Ohhh they are really similar, I think I almost got those and had them dyed but them I remembered that I had dyed shoes for a wedding I was in, and the dye ran all over my feet when I walked in dewy grass. I had green toes all week lol! I would love to use your crinny though! I was going to dye one myself, but it could be my something borrowed! I am picking up my dress next week and will see if I need a crinny with it, I don't think I ever tried it with one:confused3 Thanks so much Linda:goodvibes

pipermae
07-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Hi there! I found this a couple of days ago, and I just finished reading all 75 pages! You girls are a riot! :lmao: I'm not a DISBride (hopefully in the not to far off future, though) but I love reading the planning process you guys do! I'm planning on a DFTW and I'll probably being borrowing a lot of your ideas that you borrowed when it comes around. :goodvibes And congrats on the dance studio! I took dance for 11 years when I was younger. There's a soft spot in my heart for the teachers. Anyway, I look forward to reading your progress about your wedding itself! Hope you don't mind my coming aboard the train!:dance3:

ghoulish delight
07-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Sam, honestly, I much prefer your shoes to the super pricey ones! :cutie: So, nice work!!

lpizzuro123
07-03-2009, 09:16 PM
It could definately be your something borrowed. Let me know and I will ship it out.

Linda

tiggerrifficheidi
07-04-2009, 03:52 AM
I agree...I like your heels better! Good choice!!

lpizzuro123
07-04-2009, 07:53 AM
As far as using a crinnie goes, I was not going to use one as my gown had one already in it but when I tried on my gown with the crinnie it just gave it alittle more body.

Linda

MainStMandy
07-04-2009, 09:13 AM
So I have a small update... I got my wedding shoes!!!!! I am sooo in love with them it's not even funny!

So the inspiration shoe that I was in love with were these Stuart Weitzman's... now I absolutely lovvvvved the shoes, but I did not love the $450 price tag:scared1:! And I am pretty sure your shoes shouldn't cost more then your wedding dress :lmao:! Oh, and Dave would've had a stroke if I bought $450 shoes:rotfl2:.

So I searched all over the internet for similar shoes that didn't have a 4 1/2'' heel, and came up with these. They are 3'' heels (not too crazy right?) and they were only $78. Thats a heck of a lot less then $450!

Here are the wedding shoes, mom is still not convinced of pink shoes, but she'll let it slide lol!

OMG Sam I love them!!:lovestruc I am still looking for mine but wish I wanted pink ones!!

And yay...30 days till your planning session!! I can't wait...take lots of pics!!

tiggersam00
07-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Hi there! I found this a couple of days ago, and I just finished reading all 75 pages! You girls are a riot! :lmao: I'm not a DISBride (hopefully in the not to far off future, though) but I love reading the planning process you guys do! I'm planning on a DFTW and I'll probably being borrowing a lot of your ideas that you borrowed when it comes around. :goodvibes And congrats on the dance studio! I took dance for 11 years when I was younger. There's a soft spot in my heart for the teachers. Anyway, I look forward to reading your progress about your wedding itself! Hope you don't mind my coming aboard the train!:dance3:

WELCOME ABOARD:goodvibes! Thanks for reading my ramblings too! Yay for being a future DisBride, the boards really are amazing with being so incredibly helpful and supportive. When it's time to plan your DFTW you know where to come, everyone here is awesome, and the ideasa you can pick up are so great!

Sam, honestly, I much prefer your shoes to the super pricey ones! :cutie: So, nice work!!

Thanks Anjanette, I think knowing that they are $450 also makes them somehow less appealing if that makes sense:lmao:

It could definately be your something borrowed. Let me know and I will ship it out.

Linda

Thanks Linda your the best :goodvibes

I agree...I like your heels better! Good choice!!

Thanks Heidi, and I figure I could easily wear them again after the wedding.

As far as using a crinnie goes, I was not going to use one as my gown had one already in it but when I tried on my gown with the crinnie it just gave it alittle more body.

Linda

I am going to pick up my dress this week so I will def try if with a crinny beofer I bring it home and let you know:goodvibes!

OMG Sam I love them!!:lovestruc I am still looking for mine but wish I wanted pink ones!!

And yay...30 days till your planning session!! I can't wait...take lots of pics!!

haha, what color are you looking for Mandy? I got these on Zappos and the brand they are "RSVP" has tons of cute dressy styles and colors (and white and ivory too) they are very reasonably priced too:goodvibes

Pirate's Princess
07-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Those shoes are fabulous. Very pretty!

Mrsdisneyb2b
07-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Sam go with the pink go with the pink!! Do it do it!!!

tiggersam00
07-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Those shoes are fabulous. Very pretty!

Sam go with the pink go with the pink!! Do it do it!!!

Thanks girls, I am keeping the pink shoes, they are currently sitting in "the wedding closet" in their box with all the paper to keep them in place... you would think they were the $450 ones by how I'm treating them:lmao:

polynesianbride
07-05-2009, 11:18 PM
:love::love:LOVE THE PINK SHOES!:love::love:

Stephie77
07-05-2009, 11:21 PM

i love both shoes! they both are soo pretty. def go with the ones for less money, i totally understand. the shoes i want are also stuart weitzman but they are 350! i cant justify that and am hoping they go down eventually. i did find them at 60% off at bergdorfs but of course not my size. :( if not i will continue to look. i am glad you found a pair though!

figment fan21
07-06-2009, 06:40 AM
OMG sam those are awesome!!!! Where did you find them?! I think it so fun when the brides wear colored shoes or dye their crinny!

tiggersam00
07-06-2009, 10:15 AM
:love::love:LOVE THE PINK SHOES!:love::love:

Thanks Adelia!:goodvibes

i love both shoes! they both are soo pretty. def go with the ones for less money, i totally understand. the shoes i want are also stuart weitzman but they are 350! i cant justify that and am hoping they go down eventually. i did find them at 60% off at bergdorfs but of course not my size. :( if not i will continue to look. i am glad you found a pair though!

grrr, dont you hate that! what about ebay for your?:confused3

OMG sam those are awesome!!!! Where did you find them?! I think it so fun when the brides wear colored shoes or dye their crinny!

thanks Katie, they were from zappos.com love them, free shipping and returns for a whole year, so you can hold onto them and try them with dresses:goodvibes

Tink&PirateMama
07-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Just wanted to chime in- LOVE the pink shoes! Great find!!

figmentfan814
07-08-2009, 02:36 PM
Great find with the shoes! I can't believe your planning session is approaching so quickly :dance3:

tiggersam00
07-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Just wanted to chime in- LOVE the pink shoes! Great find!!

Great find with the shoes! I can't believe your planning session is approaching so quickly :dance3:

Thanks ladies! I am excited to be heading to WDW in a few weeks, it seems like such a fun thing and I cant wait till the PS:goodvibes

princess22
07-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Ah Sam I LOVE the pink shoes. They are perfect. I can't believe your PS is coming up so quickly. That means my wedding isn't far away either! Can't wait for another awesome TR from you!

Stephie77
07-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Thanks Adelia!:goodvibes

grrr, dont you hate that! what about ebay for your?:confused3

thanks Katie, they were from zappos.com love them, free shipping and returns for a whole year, so you can hold onto them and try them with dresses:goodvibes
i have been looking on ebay but they are not even on there. :( i went to the stuart weitzman store to try them on on my lunch break and i fell in love with them. i guess will wait and see-at least i have a few more months until my first fitting :) so excited for your PS!! you will have so much fun.

scarlet-la-belle
07-11-2009, 04:54 AM
OH MY GOSH SAM! Those shoes are far too cute! I love them :lovestruc and I think there much nicer then the one's from Karma. I love that you're having pink wedding shoes :goodvibes They are going to look so stylish :cutie:

DISNEYMAGIC2005
07-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Hey girlie!

Congrats on the studio! I know you will do great! I am totally gonna find ya on facebook so I can see your hip hop production. Oh and I am coming up in August so we should meet up! I know your PS is somewhere around then but maybe you will be around.

I love your shoes! I wish I had pink shoes but I was telling DH that now I know all of the stuff that I will need so I will be ready for the VR in a couple years. He looked at me and was like Yeah right... :confused3 I guess men just don't understand. :rotfl2:

P.S. Thanks for doing the update for me! You rock! :hug:

BippityBoo
07-11-2009, 11:55 PM
Hey girlie!

Congrats on the studio! I know you will do great! I am totally gonna find ya on facebook so I can see your hip hop production. Oh and I am coming up in August so we should meet up! I know your PS is somewhere around then but maybe you will be around.

I love your shoes! I wish I had pink shoes but I was telling DH that now I know all of the stuff that I will need so I will be ready for the VR in a couple years. He looked at me and was like Yeah right... :confused3 I guess men just don't understand. :rotfl2:

I just wanted to say HI and that I was subbing to your Pre-Wedding TR! I can not wait to see pics..havent had time to read a lot but I am going to try to catch up!:surfweb:

BippityBoo
07-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Sorry! Posted to the wrong person! Just letting you know I am subbing and enjoying the report:thumbsup2

tiggersam00
07-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Ah Sam I LOVE the pink shoes. They are perfect. I can't believe your PS is coming up so quickly. That means my wedding isn't far away either! Can't wait for another awesome TR from you!

Thanks Stacey, I so wish I was there a day early to crash your wedding lol! By this time in 3 weeks I will be in FL, and you will be a married lady!!! Crazy how fast its coming up:cool1: I can't wait to hear all about your wedding, its so close, Im really excited for you all:goodvibes

i have been looking on ebay but they are not even on there. :( i went to the stuart weitzman store to try them on on my lunch break and i fell in love with them. i guess will wait and see-at least i have a few more months until my first fitting :) so excited for your PS!! you will have so much fun.

Well at least you still have some time Steph, The Zappos RSVP brand has pretty good knock off styles of Stuart shoes, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya! I just cant wait to try all the yummy food at the tasting lol! Diet is going out the window that week lol!

OH MY GOSH SAM! Those shoes are far too cute! I love them :lovestruc and I think there much nicer then the one's from Karma. I love that you're having pink wedding shoes :goodvibes They are going to look so stylish :cutie:

Thanks Scarlet, and your wedding is in almost 2 months now!!!! You must be soooo excited!

Hey girlie!

Ohhh you have to find out your dates so we can meet up when your in town! haha no, guys dont get it at all lol! And no porb for posting, now I want your TR! Get posting missy:lmao:

I just wanted to say HI and that I was subbing to your Pre-Wedding TR! I can not wait to see pics..havent had time to read a lot but I am going to try to catch up!:surfweb:

Sorry! Posted to the wrong person! Just letting you know I am subbing and enjoying the report:thumbsup2

haha, welcome! Glad you popped over:goodvibes

malibustacey
07-19-2009, 09:07 AM
oooh 2 weeks Sam!!!

teddygurl28
07-19-2009, 11:12 AM
ok had some time to catch up

first off congrats on the dance studio...i danced forever when i was younger, and ffrom when i was about 4 until 13 i always planned to own my own studio and teach dance, so when i see people doing that im always so excited because i know trhat girls will always be able to continue to have dance as an outlet :thumbsup2

second- LOVEEEEE the shoes you got..i actually love the shoes you got more than the expensive ones

tinks_1989
07-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Hello Sam,

Just catching up

oh my 10days till WDW you lucky thing :D

Pirate's Princess
07-24-2009, 11:03 PM
You must be so busy with your dance studio. Where have you been??

tiggersam00
07-30-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi Friends! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I have not forgotten my DisBrides, I have just been crazy the past month. I don't have very many wedding update except... I GOT MY DRESS and Pink CRINNIE courtesey of Linda! I promise I will post pics when try them both on. It has finally got very hot and humid here and I haven't been able to look at a big dress without breaking a sweat lol! So I will post pics when my MOH comes over to take them :) But I love love love the pink crinnie with the pink shoes and the dress! Yay Linda!!!

Besides wedding stuff I have been very busy getting placement letters out to parents for the fall and finalizing all the papwerwork for the sale of the studio. Finally everything got sorted out and I am now the owner and lead teacher yay! So now I m just working on getting all the students enrolled so I can make some money next year lol!

Also, I am now in the midst of my crazy wedding year... 1 down, 9 to go... I have some fun bridal shower and wedding pics I took in hope of providing some inspriation for you girls. I saw some really cute ideas!

Anyways, I am off to try and start catching up on PJ's before I go away in 3 days!!!! Dave and I have the camera ready to take tons of PS pics for you and lots of fun family pics too lol! So I will try and cathc up the best I can, but please know I miss you all when I am off doing "regular grown up stuff" lol!

See ya Real Soon!

not_Joanna_eggs
07-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Yay for the dress!! Though, I'm a little jealous of your hot weather, it's 66 here today. - Doesn't the weather know it's July?

9 weddings? That's crazy!! I know how you feel, 2 years ago, DF and I were invited to 21, went to 15, and one of us was in 8 of them. That was a mighty expensive year :cool2: But it is fun isn't it :goodvibes

Yay for your impending PS!! And Darn that real life junk.. I hate how it keeps getting in the way of Dising :rotfl:

LLLBelle
07-30-2009, 02:00 PM
Yeh for getting your dress!! Always exciting!

That's insane that you have so many weddings to go to. Have fun at your PS, can't wait for updates and pics!

Good Luck with getting students for the fall!

ghoulish delight
07-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Yay!!!! Can't wait to see your dress! :woohoo: The crinnie sounds adorable! Good luck with everything, dear! And we miss you lots! I'll be keeping an eye out for your updates! :goodvibes

GoonieBride
07-30-2009, 02:34 PM
9 weddings! :scared1: i only had 3 one year and i thought i would go crazy from traveling around the country. wow insane, but i bet loads of fun.

Have a fun and safe trip to the Happiest Place on Earth! take tons of pictures, we will all be waiting to hear every detail! :surfweb:

p.s hurray for the dress and pink crinnie!!

figment fan21
07-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Awe sam!!

Everything sounds like its coming together for your dance studio! Thats awesome!!!

And yay for the pink crinnie and your dress!!! I can't wait to see pictures! I wish i could dye my crinny but its attatched to the dress... bummer

Have a great time on your trip! I can't wait to hear all about your PS!!!

Stephie77
07-30-2009, 03:37 PM
you're back!!! only you are leaving us again but at least for good reasons!:thumbsup2 that's awesome about the studio! glad you have everything ready to go. so exciting that you got the dress and crinnie in! so excited to see it. have a wonderful time at your PS and take tons of pics!

mousesweetie
07-30-2009, 03:46 PM
I love reading this. I am subbing!!

tiggersam00
07-30-2009, 05:04 PM
Yay for the dress!! Though, I'm a little jealous of your hot weather, it's 66 here today. - Doesn't the weather know it's July?

9 weddings? That's crazy!! I know how you feel, 2 years ago, DF and I were invited to 21, went to 15, and one of us was in 8 of them. That was a mighty expensive year :cool2: But it is fun isn't it :goodvibes

Yay for your impending PS!! And Darn that real life junk.. I hate how it keeps getting in the way of Dising :rotfl:

It has eithier been 85 and humid or downpouring all month... it is starting to get annoying lol! 21 WEDDINGS!!!! I will quit complaining! Yikes!!!! I told Dave we need to start being mean so peple stop inviting us, we'll just pick fights with bridea dand grooms to cut costs lol!

Yeh for getting your dress!! Always exciting!

That's insane that you have so many weddings to go to. Have fun at your PS, can't wait for updates and pics!

Good Luck with getting students for the fall!

Thanks Laurie, I promise to take lots and lots of pics :)

Yay!!!! Can't wait to see your dress! :woohoo: The crinnie sounds adorable! Good luck with everything, dear! And we miss you lots! I'll be keeping an eye out for your updates! :goodvibes

Thanks Anjanette, it has been a crazy few months, and will probably get even more so in the next few months but thats ok!

9 weddings! :scared1: i only had 3 one year and i thought i would go crazy from traveling around the country. wow insane, but i bet loads of fun.

Have a fun and safe trip to the Happiest Place on Earth! take tons of pictures, we will all be waiting to hear every detail! :surfweb:

p.s hurray for the dress and pink crinnie!!

3 weddings is lot, especially when you are traveling for them all. I promise to post PS pics when I get back too :)

Awe sam!!

Everything sounds like its coming together for your dance studio! Thats awesome!!!

And yay for the pink crinnie and your dress!!! I can't wait to see pictures! I wish i could dye my crinny but its attatched to the dress... bummer

Have a great time on your trip! I can't wait to hear all about your PS!!!

Thanks, I will take some pics of the dress/crinnie/shoes when I get back... and after I lose the 3 lbs of dole whips I plan on eating while in WDW lol!

you're back!!! only you are leaving us again but at least for good reasons!:thumbsup2 that's awesome about the studio! glad you have everything ready to go. so exciting that you got the dress and crinnie in! so excited to see it. have a wonderful time at your PS and take tons of pics!

I am really excited to go, and after your food descriptions from your PS I am sooooo pumped for the tasting! I will be fasting that morning lol!

I love reading this. I am subbing!!

Welcome! Thanks for subbing :yay:

pinkcow
07-30-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm trying to catch up on all 77 pages! :lmao: I love the skittles, what a great idea! The shoes and dress are awesome too!

I'm originally from The Cape and DF is from the South Shore!

Anyways, can't wait to read more! popcorn::

Stephie77
07-31-2009, 09:56 AM
It has eithier been 85 and humid or downpouring all month... it is starting to get annoying lol! 21 WEDDINGS!!!! I will quit complaining! Yikes!!!! I told Dave we need to start being mean so peple stop inviting us, we'll just pick fights with bridea dand grooms to cut costs lol!

Thanks Laurie, I promise to take lots and lots of pics :)

Thanks Anjanette, it has been a crazy few months, and will probably get even more so in the next few months but thats ok!

3 weddings is lot, especially when you are traveling for them all. I promise to post PS pics when I get back too :)

Thanks, I will take some pics of the dress/crinnie/shoes when I get back... and after I lose the 3 lbs of dole whips I plan on eating while in WDW lol!

I am really excited to go, and after your food descriptions from your PS I am sooooo pumped for the tasting! I will be fasting that morning lol!

Welcome! Thanks for subbing :yay:

what time is your food tasting again? here is what we did so that we could enjoy all the food-ours was at 2:30 and PS was at 9am. what we did was go to Ohana's for breakfast (my fav!) at like 7:30am. we figured since we would not be eating until 2:30, we needed something or by 1 we would have been famished! PS at 9am, ended at 1-1:30 and then just waited until 2:30 to eat. by then we were starving and able to try everything. OMG at the end we could barely walk and i did not eat again until 1:30 the next day!! you are going to have the best time though! so excited for you and to see pics!!!

lpizzuro123
07-31-2009, 10:20 AM
Sam - so good to see you on the boards. Wow - do you have alot going on. Hope you guys have fun down in Disney. Glad the pink crinnie arrived and it works well with your dress. Can't wait to see some photos of the pink crinnie and pink shoes with your dress.

Here it is peeking out from under my dress with my shoes and bouquet.

Linda

MainStMandy
07-31-2009, 12:46 PM
Oh Sam, can't wait to see the pink crinnie and shoes!!!

Pirate's Princess
07-31-2009, 06:19 PM
That is awesome. I know what you mean about it being hot and humid. But I can't wait to see pics! And congrats on the dance studio again

HeatherNJNC
08-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Yay for your dress! Have an awesome time at Disney and we can't wait to hear your plans when you get back! :)

tiggersam00
08-01-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm trying to catch up on all 77 pages! :lmao: I love the skittles, what a great idea! The shoes and dress are awesome too!

I'm originally from The Cape and DF is from the South Shore!

Anyways, can't wait to read more! popcorn::

A Local! Awesome!! Thanks for reading and putting up with my ramblings lol!

what time is your food tasting again? here is what we did so that we could enjoy all the food-ours was at 2:30 and PS was at 9am. what we did was go to Ohana's for breakfast (my fav!) at like 7:30am. we figured since we would not be eating until 2:30, we needed something or by 1 we would have been famished! PS at 9am, ended at 1-1:30 and then just waited until 2:30 to eat. by then we were starving and able to try everything. OMG at the end we could barely walk and i did not eat again until 1:30 the next day!! you are going to have the best time though! so excited for you and to see pics!!!

Yup we are planning a breakfast at our timeshare and then head off to the PS at 9 and tasting at 2:30. We do however have Ohana ADRs for 8:30 that night, but DF and DD are HUGE eaters and were really excited for it so oh well!

Sam - so good to see you on the boards. Wow - do you have alot going on. Hope you guys have fun down in Disney. Glad the pink crinnie arrived and it works well with your dress. Can't wait to see some photos of the pink crinnie and pink shoes with your dress.

Here it is peeking out from under my dress with my shoes and bouquet.

Linda

haha yup, I am busy bee lately lol! I will def take a few pics of it when I get back and post them :) I am sooo excitexd to go now:banana:

Oh Sam, can't wait to see the pink crinnie and shoes!!!

Pics after the trip I promise! And lots of pics from the PS too :goodvibes

That is awesome. I know what you mean about it being hot and humid. But I can't wait to see pics! And congrats on the dance studio again

Thanks Sam! It has been painful here weatherwise though huh!

Yay for your dress! Have an awesome time at Disney and we can't wait to hear your plans when you get back! :)

Thanks, I hope its a great trip :)

tiggersam00
08-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Ok gals, I am off to finish packing Dave's stuff and get ready to sleep early so I can have a fun filled trip! I promise to take tons of pics and will talk to you all soon :goodvibes Ta ta for now TTFN!

GoonieBride
08-01-2009, 06:07 PM
have fun!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Mrsdisneyb2b
08-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Can I tell you im a bit upset that our vacations didnt collide? I come home and you left...and you were in NY for my wedding and we didnt see eachother :(

So we must do a gtg soon. Im dying to get vin to MA so we have a mission
Have a wonderful and safe time!

malibustacey
08-02-2009, 08:07 AM
Sam & Dave!!

Have a great time in Disney! Dont forget to take a ton of piccys!

If this trip is anything like the last - its sure going to be a blast!!

daveyc150
08-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Hey, I just spent my whole sunday afternoon reading your PJ, everything sounds great I will be keeping up with this one!

Can't believe you're off to WDW again and you didn't even finish the last trip report! :rotfl2:

Hope you have a great time.

malibustacey
08-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Sam i forgot to tell you ages ago!

You once said that you can do the meanest Key Lime Pie.... well missy... im afraid i will need to try this pie sometime.

I had my first Key Lime Pie about 1 month ago.

I found one in a supermarket- took it to a party, and i was the only one who ate it. And i ate the whole flipping thing.

I, since then, have become a Key Lime Pie addict. I even have become an addict of the 'Key Lime Cheesecake'.

I will openly admit that i have eaten more than 1 key lime pie whole in one session. (first, i will take a little, then take 1/4, then another slice, then give up and just eat the whole damn thing!)

I love it!!

I must try yours!!

hehheee thats all i wanted to say!

Hope your having a great time!! Thinking of ya!!

tiggersam00
08-22-2009, 12:12 AM
have fun!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Thanks, I'm about to start the TR :)

Can I tell you im a bit upset that our vacations didnt collide? I come home and you left...and you were in NY for my wedding and we didnt see eachother :(

So we must do a gtg soon. Im dying to get vin to MA so we have a mission
Have a wonderful and safe time!

Ohh yes! We must plan a visit :) I was sad we didnt overlap too:eek:

Sam & Dave!!

Have a great time in Disney! Dont forget to take a ton of piccys!

If this trip is anything like the last - its sure going to be a blast!!

thanks Stace! I am uploading as we speak to start the TR

Hey, I just spent my whole sunday afternoon reading your PJ, everything sounds great I will be keeping up with this one!

Can't believe you're off to WDW again and you didn't even finish the last trip report! :rotfl2:

Hope you have a great time.

Aww thanks Davey! My DF has a beer stein that says Davey on it, he lived with 2 other David's in college (so one was David, one was Dave and he was Davey) and when they all graduated Dave made him a beer stein with his nickname on it lol!

Sam i forgot to tell you ages ago!

You once said that you can do the meanest Key Lime Pie.... well missy... im afraid i will need to try this pie sometime.

I had my first Key Lime Pie about 1 month ago.

I found one in a supermarket- took it to a party, and i was the only one who ate it. And i ate the whole flipping thing.

I, since then, have become a Key Lime Pie addict. I even have become an addict of the 'Key Lime Cheesecake'.

I will openly admit that i have eaten more than 1 key lime pie whole in one session. (first, i will take a little, then take 1/4, then another slice, then give up and just eat the whole damn thing!)

I love it!!

I must try yours!!

hehheee thats all i wanted to say!

Hope your having a great time!! Thinking of ya!!

Ohhh nice, my recipe is really easy. And super quick! Sometimes I even like to make a raspberry sauce to pour over it with a little whipped cream! Here is my dear:goodvibes

Easy Key Lime Pie:

5 egg yolks, beaten
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup key lime juice
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Mix well. Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired.

Raspberry Sauce:

2 cups raspberry preserves
1 cup water
1 tablespoon lemon juice

mix together and blend in blender until smooth

ENJOY :)

tiggersam00
08-22-2009, 12:42 AM
OK First off, I am freaking out a bit that my ticker says less then 6 months to go:eek:

Anyways, sorry I have been MIA (again) the studio is eating up my life, but I have a good amount of students enrolled now, so the next 2 weeks will be crazy but then I can settle into a routine of teaching everyday (and being on here everyday again:goodvibes)

So without further ado... The TR is about to begin!

We woke up bright and early for our 7am flight out of Logan, we had a pretty uneventful flight and trip to the hotel (which is always nice). We stayed at the Marriott Cyrprus Harbour by Sea World with DM, DD, DB, DF and I. It was a nice relaxing hotel and since we had a 2 bedroom villa it gave everyone space to do their own thing. I do not have any pics of the hotel though (I know Bad Diser, but I will make it up with PS pics).

The first day we just relaxed by the pool, had a Mai Tai with lunch (hey it's vacation right!) and took a quick nap before dinner at DTD. Our dinner at EOS and WP (everyone picked and we ate outside) was wonderful as always. I had my rigatoni bolognese which is fabulous if you have never had it! Then it was back to the hotel for a swim and then bedtime :) Nothing overly exciting happened, just got to enjoy the Florida sunshine with the fam! Oh but I did create a bit of a monster with my mother and the Basin Store in DTD, I think she spent more then I did was trying all the soaps at the sink lol! But it gave me some good ideas for her X-Mas gift thats for sure! I also bought my Tables in Wonderland card, while thinking about our wedding trip, I realized that the DP wasn't really worth it for us since Dave doesn't eat desserts, so we decided to go the TIW route and figured we would save more $$ that way, and it would allow us to get apps and drinks which is nice :)

The next day Dave and I hit up AK in the morning (gotta love the AP's for DFTW!), we did all the fun stuff, EE twice, KRR twice, KS, and dinosaur. We also managed to see King Louie and Baloo and Flick (who I hadn't seen before so I was happy!)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010025.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010026.jpg

Then we headed to Flame Tree BBQ for lunch and had a yummy salad with BBQ chicken on it (and used the TIW card) and I had Key Lime Pie for dessert (Dave had a Bud Light for dessert lol) I had never eaten here before and really enjoyed it, very quick service and very fresh food. And the key lime pie was yummy!

After that it was about time to head back, it was noon and unbearably hot so we decide to call it a day at AK and go for a swim :) This was a good call because I was a bit ill from the sun that day, so a rest and a cool swim was just what I needed to perk up again:goodvibes. On this trip we used the pool all the time, I read 3 books in a week while sitting and walking around in the pool which is rare, but soooooo wonderful to do. I love reading on vacation:goodvibes

So we swam and hung with the family playing rummikub by the pool, took naps and went to Bongo's in DTD for supper. Bongo's is one of my familys faves! It is a Cuban restaurant run by Gloria Estefan and family, but the food is wonderful and very authentic. Since we live in MA not FL it is pretty rare to find awesome Cuban food, and since we are Cuban it is our fave, so Bongos is always a stop for us! Then we were in the gift shop and I found the Bongos Cookbook for sale, so I bought it up for DD for X-Mas (I am one of those weirdo's who does their Christmas shopping in the summer lol) so I did my little happy dance ----> like this:dance3: and hid the bag with the book in my purse so DD wouldn't see it lol!

Up next Day 3, a Disney Day with the family :)

spacerangerqueen
08-22-2009, 09:07 AM
yey! You started your TR!

I'm glad that you've got students enrolled and that things will settle down soon.
I ain't gonna lie, reading a book (or 3!) by the pool sounds like an awesome vacation :thumbsup2
I must admit I have never been to Bongos, I will have to try it sometime since a real Cuban recommends it :)

GoonieBride
08-22-2009, 09:50 AM
Hurray your back! i bet you didnt want to leave! sounds like you had a great two days! but question, what is that sticker your wearing in the flick picture? (sorry i notice little changes like that) :rotfl: but Bonos is sooo good! my fave place to eat is next door at wolf gang puck. i would go get a pizza to go and take it with me to the movies! best movie snaking food ever! mmmmmm popcorn::

but glad your classes are picking up! :thumbsup2 anf thanks for the key lime recipe. i tried it for the first time at the Key Lime Factory in Key West a year and a half ago. i cant get enough of it! ill have to try it out and let you know how it turns out! :woohoo:

Mrsdisneyb2b
08-22-2009, 12:04 PM
yayyyy trip review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aweseome you got to do EE twice. We never went to AK on our HM- we were so exhausted the first week!

MainStMandy
08-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Aww yay Sam you are back!! TR sounds great!!:cool1:

Stephie77
08-22-2009, 03:49 PM
yea!!! you are back-so far sounds good and relaxing. cant wait to hear more sam!!!

tiggersam00
08-23-2009, 01:36 AM
yey! You started your TR!

I'm glad that you've got students enrolled and that things will settle down soon.
I ain't gonna lie, reading a book (or 3!) by the pool sounds like an awesome vacation :thumbsup2
I must admit I have never been to Bongos, I will have to try it sometime since a real Cuban recommends it :)

Yes try it Becky, the ropa vieja is to die for! And the arroz con pollo is just like my grandmother used to make. I have a few pics from our Dismeet I will post too :)

Hurray your back! i bet you didnt want to leave! sounds like you had a great two days! but question, what is that sticker your wearing in the flick picture? (sorry i notice little changes like that) :rotfl: but Bonos is sooo good! my fave place to eat is next door at wolf gang puck. i would go get a pizza to go and take it with me to the movies! best movie snaking food ever! mmmmmm popcorn::

but glad your classes are picking up! :thumbsup2 anf thanks for the key lime recipe. i tried it for the first time at the Key Lime Factory in Key West a year and a half ago. i cant get enough of it! ill have to try it out and let you know how it turns out! :woohoo:

Hi Nicole! I am actually in the process of catching up with your PJ now :goodvibes And you have a good eye about the "sticker", it is actually a star shaped Mickey Sheriff badge from Frontierland that says "Sheriff Sam" on it lol! Dave made me get him one too so I didnt have all the power:lmao:.

Ohh I love WGP's too! The cafe on the marketplace side is to die for too!

The keyt lime pie is actually one of those things you can bring to a party and say you just "whipped it up" and you wont be lying... it is so flippin easy and yummy! Let me know how it turns out:goodvibes

yayyyy trip review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aweseome you got to do EE twice. We never went to AK on our HM- we were so exhausted the first week!

Hey jenny!! It was so hot ther though so we didnt stay too long, but it was fun! I am pretty hooked on your btw Jenny:thumbsup2

Aww yay Sam you are back!! TR sounds great!!:cool1:

Thanks Mandy! It was a blast... but way hotter then when we usually ggo lol

yea!!! you are back-so far sounds good and relaxing. cant wait to hear more sam!!!

Thanks Steph, it was relaxing... just what the MD ordered!

jspahn
08-23-2009, 11:36 AM
The next day Dave and I hit up AK in the morning (gotta love the AP's for DFTW!), we did all the fun stuff, EE twice, KRR twice, KS, and dinosaur. We also managed to see King Louie and Baloo and Flick (who I hadn't seen before so I was happy!)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010025.jpg

love this pic! Animal Kingdom always seems to have characters you dont see too many other places! Cant wait to hear more about your trip!

tiggersam00
08-23-2009, 06:41 PM
love this pic! Animal Kingdom always seems to have characters you dont see too many other places! Cant wait to hear more about your trip!

totally! It is the only place I have ever seen Jimminy Cricket!

MainStMandy
08-23-2009, 07:27 PM
totally! It is the only place I have ever seen Jimminy Cricket!

I kid you not...we met up with Mr. Cricket in Italy back in 2001!! I have the pic somewhere...just not digital.

GoonieBride
08-23-2009, 10:46 PM
I kid you not...we met up with Mr. Cricket in Italy back in 2001!! I have the pic somewhere...just not digital.

OMG, Mandy you have to post a pic up on here some how. Jimminy Cricket is my future FIL all time favorite character. he is even asking us to have him show up at the reception! he would die if he saw him in person! :)

polynesianbride
08-24-2009, 12:57 AM
YAY Sam's back again! Glad things are going well at the school and that it sounds like you had an awesome PS trip... can't wait for the rest of the TR!

figment fan21
08-24-2009, 06:57 AM
Yay for the TR!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to hear about everything!!!

Welcome back sweetie!

malibustacey
08-24-2009, 07:59 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP :banana:

Im waiting patiently for the next update!! popcorn::

Hope all is well with you and Dave, and hope your school is great!!

figmentfan814
08-24-2009, 10:16 AM
Its good to hear that things are going so well at the studio; its always a lot of work when you are first getting into a business but once things get going you get settled into a routine :dance3:

Animal Kingdom is always so hot with all that vegetation; I always whine going there when its hot :rotfl: I've heard lots of great things about Bongos, my dad loves the food there. I'm like you I do Christmas shopping all year and keep a box with gifts in my closet. I think its a great way to find some cool stuff that you might not be able to find near Christmas.

LLLBelle
08-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Glad you're back and that everything is going well! Can't wait to read the rest of your TR.

tiggersam00
08-24-2009, 11:36 PM

Wow, I have never heard of him being there, that was a rare sighting for sure Mandy!

OMG, Mandy you have to post a pic up on here some how. Jimminy Cricket is my future FIL all time favorite character. he is even asking us to have him show up at the reception! he would die if he saw him in person! :)

From what I have heard, he is usually hanging out at the AK at Rafiki's planet watch. You have to ride the train over there, btu once you do there are usually a few charcters with no lines :)

He would be cute at a recpetion too, maybe have him and Pinnocchio!

YAY Sam's back again! Glad things are going well at the school and that it sounds like you had an awesome PS trip... can't wait for the rest of the TR!

Thanks Adelia, I am working on a new post as we speak:goodvibes

Yay for the TR!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to hear about everything!!!

Welcome back sweetie!

Thanks Katie, it was a fun trip thats for sure lol!

WOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP :banana:

Im waiting patiently for the next update!! popcorn::

Hope all is well with you and Dave, and hope your school is great!!

Hi Stace! Hope your doing well too and enjoying your time with your sweetie Wayne! Dave is doing well, wishing he was back in WDW just like me lol!

Its good to hear that things are going so well at the studio; its always a lot of work when you are first getting into a business but once things get going you get settled into a routine :dance3:

Animal Kingdom is always so hot with all that vegetation; I always whine going there when its hot :rotfl: I've heard lots of great things about Bongos, my dad loves the food there. I'm like you I do Christmas shopping all year and keep a box with gifts in my closet. I think its a great way to find some cool stuff that you might not be able to find near Christmas.

HI Vanessa! Yea, I am one of those people that needs routine, without it I am a nut lol!

AK was wayyyyy too hot for me this trip, one morning was all I could manage, I swear that park is like 20 degrees hotter then anywhere else in WDW:confused3

Glad you're back and that everything is going well! Can't wait to read the rest of your TR.

Thanks Laurie, I am glad to be back, missing the Dis is no fun:eek:

tiggersam00
08-24-2009, 11:55 PM
Day 3... TYPHOON LAGOON DAY!!!

My personal favorite water park at WDW btw! SO we woke up nice and early... well I woke up early and had to wake people lol! I am sure they appriciated it in the end :rotfl2:. We packed a full cooler of sandwichs, fruit, drinks and chips and headed to TL. We got there right after 9 when they opened and headed over by the Shark Tank and got ourselves a nice cabana (score for waking up early). After we settled in we decided to take dip with the sharks. Dave, my brother Alexander and I all lined up, got our snorkles and headed to line up for our turn. Well I put the mask over my face and it started to burn a bit... strange but I ignored it... so we went for our swim and it was nice and cool just like MA ocean water lol! I saw lots of fish and the shark was my buddy. It swam underneath me the whole way across... when I stopped, it stopped, when I moved it moved too... very starnge but fun to watch. Well I made it to the opposite end and took off my mask. While waiting for Dave to finish his swim, my face really started to burn. It turned bright red and blotchy!! I was freaking out, so of course I left Dave and ran to my mother lol! Moms always know what to do:lmao:. I didnt want to go to first aid bc I was afraid they would tell me to stay out of the sun or something... hello I was at TL! Soooooo not an option. So I dealt with the burning for the next hour until it went away... I did not swim with the sharks again that day...

Ok, so now on to the non-burnt part of the day aka "the fun part", we went on all the water slides and the water coaster too (soo fun btw). Hung in the wave pool, and rode on the water monorail aka the lazy river for hours! It was so refreshing. Also, we all took at least a 1/2 hour nap at TL at different times. It felt great!

So around 5pm we decide to call it a day and head out. We make it to the giant gift shop and the skys open up and it is pouring rain! Within a minute a voice comes on the loadspeaker saying lighting was close and TL was closed until further notice. Well rememeber we were leaving at this point anyways, so no biggie to us. Well this is the funniest, weirdest thing I have ever seen at WDW... everyone starts running to the parking lot... with towels over their heads! Come on people your at a water park, your already wet, what is the tiny towel gonna do for ya!! It was too funny, we were all cracking up at this. We were all just out of the lazy river anyways so we just walked to the car normally and yes, we were soaked by the time we got there, but we already were, so what difference did it make!

That night we all napped and then Dave took my mom and I to the Premium Outlets for a little shopping! We didnt find a ton of stuff (also idnt have a ton of $$ lol), but I did snag a few X-Mas gifts for Dave from the Disney outlet. A cute Grumpy T for me, and a pair of really nice white slacks from Ann Taylor Loft (I love that store).

When we got back to the hotel we were still too tired to swim again so Dave and I hung at the bar and had some Mai Tai's, Pina Coladas, and Mudslides! And yes, that was our dinner that night lol, hey its vacation right:lmao:!

Up next, Day 4 our PS!! Lots of pics I promise:goodvibes

tinks_1989
08-25-2009, 02:19 AM
Yay

I love your TR so far

I have been at Blizard Beach when its was closing and the exact same thing happened loli just let every one rush past me.

Cant wait till you update with your PS

:D

malibustacey
08-25-2009, 04:53 AM
Sam i loveeee TL!! I only got to go there last year and it was only for a few hours. Wayne loves the water rides 'Crush n Gusher' but doesnt like to stay in water for too long- whereas im a water baby- i love water! So next year, the waterparks are on my hit list! (I really like the Wet n Wild Disco H20 too... its so funny!)

The burning was probs made a little worse with the salty water at the shark pool, but hopefully it got better!

Cant wait for more!! popcorn::

figment fan21
08-25-2009, 06:54 AM
:lmao: oh that cold cold new england ocean water! Hey atleast you were used to it for the shark tank!

Thats wierd about the burning... i know that they sanitize the masks and stuff so maybe whatever they used wasn't agreeing with you or something :confused3 still... very strange.

Anywho i'm so gad you guys had a good day at TL! I can't wait for the next installment! popcorn::

p.s. alcohol is always dinner atleast once on our vacations :laughing:

tinks_1989
08-25-2009, 01:40 PM
Hello Sam,

sorry to but in your TR but I have done it I have booked an engagment photo shoot at Epcot I just wondered where did you meet your photographer as I can not see it on her map :S

But I am so excited about it thank you so much for the information on it I havent told Dave though I am thinking of keeping it a secret but I am terrible at secrets lol

Leanne x x x

AbbyPan
08-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Sam, so glad to hear about your trip!! Iím still catching up but I love your AK pics (LUV FLICK!!) and-yea, i know what you mean about that park feeling a bit hotter that the others!! It sounds like you finished TL off right, nothing better than to end your day with drinks after a day in the pool!!!

Canít believe youíre less than 6 months away!!!

I've got to keep up!!:goodvibes

not_Joanna_eggs
08-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Ummm... Mudslides and Mai Tai's for dinner?? I'm going to go back and look at that family tree.... we have to be related :lmao::lmao:

Would you believe I've never been to TL? We live close to the "Water Park Capitol of the World" (yes, why the largest concentration of waterparks in the world is in the middle of Wisconsin where they can't be used 9 months out of the year is beyond me...) so we go to water parks all the time for "weekend-cations" (yes I made that word up), so I never want to go to one on a real vacation... but it sounds so nice and relaxing.

I've had that reaction to the chemicals they use to clean the masks before. I'm not sure what it is... but some guy in the caribbean told me to use a palm leaf instead, and it works wonders.

princess22
08-25-2009, 09:19 PM
Yay sam, I'm all caught up on your TR. It seems like you had a great trip so far! I love TL also! I have never tried Bongos either, and now it is on my to do list! Can't wait to read more!!!!:goodvibes

camara381
08-26-2009, 12:23 AM
Wow I've missed a lot! The trip sounds great so far, can't wait to read the rest! So cute that the shark was your exit buddy!!!!

HeatherNJNC
08-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Sam! Welcome back! Just catching up on everything and I am loving your pictures from AK! Makes me that much more excited to be going there in a few weeks! Glad to hear things are going well with the studio!

GoonieBride
08-26-2009, 01:47 PM
Hey just got up on the trip. First let me say as I worked there for 4 years and am now a seasonal worker for TL im sorry for the burning of the mask. they cleaning the mask in solution for 10 mins and rinse with water for 2 mins. its keeps them clean but cant promise all the solution with be removed, plus the salt water can irritate it as well. so for next time if you feel burning just rinse the mask in cold water and then rinse your face. it should go away. and dont ever ever be afraid to go to first aid, they are RN's. its free and they wont ever tell you to stay out of the sun. unless your burnt like a lobster then they say get some sun screen and try some shade for a while. hee hee
But what you said about everyone running for the parking lot in the rain just brought back some FUNNY memories! we all would say the same thing too, your at a water park and your already wet. :rotfl2:

but glad you had fun!!! looking forward to your planning session!!!:surfweb:

Mrsdisneyb2b
08-26-2009, 02:09 PM
i want to go to the premium outlets!! Seriously! Were going to the woodbury next weekend and i cant wait!

and the face mask burning must have stunk. It could have been an allergic reaction...but still- next time dont get embarassed okay? It could have been worse :(:hug:

Boardwalk_bride
08-26-2009, 03:21 PM
I just saw your Epcot e-pics posted on another thread...they are so gorgeous! Now I am going to have to read all 80 pages of your PJ!!!:goodvibes

kcampbell
08-28-2009, 07:27 PM
Hey Sam,

I've been reading your PJ when I can, but clearly never commented before (or else I would've subscribed)--Shame on Me! Unfortunately for me I was sent home from work today w/ the flu and am out for 7 days...Fortunate for DIS reading-- I was able to get caught up w/ all your recent happenings!! :woohoo:Yea!!

Sounds like you have a Beautiful wedding on its way! And CONGRATS on the STUDIO from one dancer to another!!! That's an absolutely wonderful opportunity, but definitely a lot of work. I'm sure you'll be AWESOME! :goodvibes
oh and GO SOX! :cheer2:

kcampbell
08-28-2009, 07:40 PM
haha thanks, I swear I am only coodinated inside a dance studio! Outside in the real world I trip over air on a regular basis lol!

This is SOOO true. It's a dancer thing. My husband calls me the most coordinated klutz he's ever met (b/w tripping over my own feet, spilling things, knocking things over, you get the picture). :lmao: He still doesn't understand how I could be so coordinated when I was in the studio/performed/ was a professional. I say- It's a balance-- Extra coordinated in one "world" & completely lacking in the other aka the "real" world. :cutie:

Pirate's Princess
08-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Haha Sam it sounds like you had a really fun time. I can't wait to read about the PS! First off, I :lovestruc Rummikub. My grandmother (Oma) always had it, and we play all the time, especially when she comes over, and definitely by the pool! :) Secondly I totally agree about people being silly in the parking lot and the rain. My favorite is when you go to the gym and see people drive around the lot trying to get a closer spot. Hello!! You're going to the gym to workout and burn calories. Walk a little! :rotfl:

I'm glad the studio is coming along. That must be so awesome. And yes, it is totally acceptable, and a requirement, to have alcoholic beverages as a meal while on vacation.

PS Anyone else notice that all the characters have the same foot position in the pictures (with one foot pointed?)

tiggersam00
08-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Yay

I love your TR so far

I have been at Blizard Beach when its was closing and the exact same thing happened loli just let every one rush past me.

Cant wait till you update with your PS

haha too funny, I was just staring at these soaking wet parents rushing their kids to their dry cars lol! Dave and I just kept looking at each other like "did we miss something?"

Sam i loveeee TL!! I only got to go there last year and it was only for a few hours. Wayne loves the water rides 'Crush n Gusher' but doesnt like to stay in water for too long- whereas im a water baby- i love water! So next year, the waterparks are on my hit list! (I really like the Wet n Wild Disco H20 too... its so funny!)

The burning was probs made a little worse with the salty water at the shark pool, but hopefully it got better!

Cant wait for more!! popcorn::

Ohhh I love Crush and Gusher, they takke your pic right as you crash down, it was really funny to see those, we look ridiculous! I havent been to wet and wild but it always looks fun! It was right by your hotel wasnt it?

oh that cold cold new england ocean water! Hey atleast you were used to it for the shark tank!

Thats wierd about the burning... i know that they sanitize the masks and stuff so maybe whatever they used wasn't agreeing with you or something still... very strange.

Anywho i'm so gad you guys had a good day at TL! I can't wait for the next installment! popcorn::

p.s. alcohol is always dinner atleast once on our vacations

At least I'm not alone lol! It was a tasty dinner thats for sure:thumbsup2

The shark tank water was fine, not that strange for me when I'm used to 55 degree water in August in Glouceter:rotfl2:, this water was practically balmy!

Hello Sam,

sorry to but in your TR but I have done it I have booked an engagment photo shoot at Epcot I just wondered where did you meet your photographer as I can not see it on her map

But I am so excited about it thank you so much for the information on it I havent told Dave though I am thinking of keeping it a secret but I am terrible at secrets lol

Leanne x x x

You are allowed to but in anytime Leanne! I am so excited your doing E-Pics in Epcot, they really were awesome to do. We met our photographer at the International Gateway in the WS between France and the UK. You can get there by walking through the BW, BC or YC hotel area. Also, we just walked in the front and told them where we needed to be and they let us right in, so no worries if you cant find it or get there in time, just go in and tell the CM at Guest relations what is happening and where you need to get to :)

I am terrible at secrets too, but Jenny kept her honeymoon shoot a secret so it can happen! Keep me posted Leanne:goodvibes

Yay sam, I'm all caught up on your TR. It seems like you had a great trip so far! I love TL also! I have never tried Bongos either, and now it is on my to do list! Can't wait to read more!!!!:goodvibes

I am ready to read your too Stacey!! Yes, Bongos is super yummy, try it for sure:goodvibes

Wow I've missed a lot! The trip sounds great so far, can't wait to read the rest! So cute that the shark was your exit buddy!!!!

haha he was an exit buddy lol! I wonder if maybe he liked the shadow I was casting on the bottom of the tank... or he just liked my bathing suit lol!

Sam! Welcome back! Just catching up on everything and I am loving your pictures from AK! Makes me that much more excited to be going there in a few weeks! Glad to hear things are going well with the studio!

You must be getting so excited Heather 3 weeks!!!! Thanks so much, you uys will have a blast!

Hey just got up on the trip. First let me say as I worked there for 4 years and am now a seasonal worker for TL im sorry for the burning of the mask. they cleaning the mask in solution for 10 mins and rinse with water for 2 mins. its keeps them clean but cant promise all the solution with be removed, plus the salt water can irritate it as well. so for next time if you feel burning just rinse the mask in cold water and then rinse your face. it should go away. and dont ever ever be afraid to go to first aid, they are RN's. its free and they wont ever tell you to stay out of the sun. unless your burnt like a lobster then they say get some sun screen and try some shade for a while. hee hee
But what you said about everyone running for the parking lot in the rain just brought back some FUNNY memories! we all would say the same thing too, your at a water park and your already wet.

but glad you had fun!!! looking forward to your planning session!!!:surfweb:

Glad you can relate, it is very weird to see. It was like the water would somehow make you melt like in the Wizard of Oz :lmao: And if I ever have face burn again I promise I will see the RN at Disney:goodvibes

i want to go to the premium outlets!! Seriously! Were going to the woodbury next weekend and i cant wait!

and the face mask burning must have stunk. It could have been an allergic reaction...but still- next time dont get embarassed okay? It could have been worse :(:hug:

The outlets are alot of fun, hit or miss though. We have a few outlet malls by us... but no WDW outlet:sad1:

I just saw your Epcot e-pics posted on another thread...they are so gorgeous! Now I am going to have to read all 80 pages of your PJ!!!:goodvibes

haha thanks :goodvibes and welcome!

Hey Sam,

I've been reading your PJ when I can, but clearly never commented before (or else I would've subscribed)--Shame on Me! Unfortunately for me I was sent home from work today w/ the flu and am out for 7 days...Fortunate for DIS reading-- I was able to get caught up w/ all your recent happenings!! :woohoo:Yea!!

Sounds like you have a Beautiful wedding on its way! And CONGRATS on the STUDIO from one dancer to another!!! That's an absolutely wonderful opportunity, but definitely a lot of work. I'm sure you'll be AWESOME! :goodvibes
oh and GO SOX! :cheer2:

This is SOOO true. It's a dancer thing. My husband calls me the most coordinated klutz he's ever met (b/w tripping over my own feet, spilling things, knocking things over, you get the picture). :lmao: He still doesn't understand how I could be so coordinated when I was in the studio/performed/ was a professional. I say- It's a balance-- Extra coordinated in one "world" & completely lacking in the other aka the "real" world. :cutie:

Ok a fellow clumsy dancer who loves the Sox! We could be sisters lol! Last night I went to a bachalorette party for my BM Kim who is getting married and she had us all take a pole dancing class... I was fine learning the steps, but making them not so ballet-y was weird. I felt like I was cheating on my art lol! Then leaving the studio I fell on the pavement bbc I missed a step... dancers are not graceful in the real world at all:lmao: (Oh and everyone laughed at me when I asked the instructor if shoes were allowed in the studio:lmao:)

I actually pointed out your cake to DF at our PS, and he remembered it bc I have made him watch the WE special like 5 times lol! Hope your feeling better soon, I was out for a week with the flu in March and it turned into pneumonia so take cafe and rest up:sick:

Haha Sam it sounds like you had a really fun time. I can't wait to read about the PS! First off, I Rummikub. My grandmother (Oma) always had it, and we play all the time, especially when she comes over, and definitely by the pool! Secondly I totally agree about people being silly in the parking lot and the rain. My favorite is when you go to the gym and see people drive around the lot trying to get a closer spot. Hello!! You're going to the gym to workout and burn calories. Walk a little!

I'm glad the studio is coming along. That must be so awesome. And yes, it is totally acceptable, and a requirement, to have alcoholic beverages as a meal while on vacation.

PS Anyone else notice that all the characters have the same foot position in the pictures (with one foot pointed?)

haha thats exactly the same lol! People are so werd sometimes lol! hmmm now that you mention it, that is strange. My guess is that most characters are female anyways so maybe they just stand ike that out of comfort??? Any CM's out there know?

I got Dave addicted to Rummikub a few years ago and now he is always asking to play:goodvibes

malibustacey
08-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Hey hun, im waiting for a update on the tr! tehehe!! popcorn::

When we went on crush n gusher this year it didnt have the photos on it ...i cannot imagine what our photos would have been like if they did have the cameras ... i was screaming hystericly with excitement for the whole ride! it was so funny!!!!

tiggersam00
08-31-2009, 05:06 PM
Day 4, The Loooooooooong awaited planning session!

So of course true to form, I was awake and super chipper by 7am and ready to leave by 8! Come on, I had been waiting for this planning session for a while now, of course I was excited! We arrived at the GF and drove over to Francs, parked our lovely Dodge Chager and showed my DB the way to the pool at the GF (he was soooo not into the planning part of the day, he did join in for the menu tasting though). Now Dave hadn't seen the WP up close or inside and since there was a rehersal listed on the WP events board for 10am that day we decied to try and sneak a peek. Well it was wide open so we went in and Dave was totally pysched for our (my) choice in ceremony locations.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010027.jpg

The Poly, our fave resort! Cannot wait to stay there!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010028.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010029.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010030.jpg

Dave and my dad even took a stroll down the aisle... which they were not too thrilled that I caught on film lol!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010031.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010036.jpg

After that we were let into Francs by Marion our WP, all I have to say is if any of you DisBrides get Marion, you are lucky! She is fantastic and really gives you her honest opinion about things. If we suggested something she would tell us how it would fit into the day and if she didnt think it would fit, rather then just saying "no" she would explain her reasoning and offer alternatives. It was a wonderful planning session.

Here are the folks listening intently...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010037.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010040.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010042.jpg

...Then they got annoyed by my picture taking so I cooled it down for a bit lol!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010043.jpg

We started by going overour planning checklists and seeing what we had and hadn't done yet. I loved this because it was nice to see where we were planning wise and budget the next 5 months of time. We went through all the transportation options, rehersal dinner options, and day of choices. Man oh man are there a lot of choices! We still haven't seen our BEO yet but as of now we have made a few choices that we really want to happen, and a few we are not too sure of. So we will see when things come back from DFTW.

After we went over the logistics with Marion we had our cake tasting! I was sooooo looking forward to this as I am a huge cake fan! We had 4 cake flavors and 9 fillings. Since my dad is allergic to nuts we had to be a bit careful with the cake stuff. Here is the pic of our options!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010045.jpg

And we decided on... drum roll please... 3 kinds lol!

We are going to have the 3 tier 50 person Mickeys Wave Cake with silver Mickeys on it, and a sheet cake in the kitchen. with the number of people we have we would have needed a 5-6 tier cake which is wayyyyy bigger then we need, especially since Dave doesnt even eat cake! So we decided on Yellow cake with Tropical Mousse (my fave, it is sooooo good), red velvet cake with buttercream, and marble cake with Baileys Mousse. I am so excited for the cake it was so yummy at the tasting!

I will leave you all there for now as I have to go meet my mom, but I will update more later with the rest of the PS report:goodvibes

daveyc150
08-31-2009, 05:26 PM
We started by going overour planning checklists and seeing what we had and hadn't done yet. I loved this because it was nice to see where we were planning wise and budget the next 5 months of time. We went through all the transportation options, rehersal dinner options, and day of choices. Man oh man are there a lot of choices! We still haven't seen our BEO yet but as of now we have made a few choices that we really want to happen, and a few we are not too sure of. So we will see when things come back from DFTW.

Sounds like you had a great time at your planning session. Kind of makes me jealous as we never had one. We did our sessions over the phone which was fine, we decided to add anything that we thought sounded good and then remove it later. When you see your BEO you will have a much better understanding of what things cost and what you can cut. Can't wait for further updates.

spacerangerqueen
08-31-2009, 05:36 PM
yummm caaaakkkeee.

We chose red velvet with buttercream too! We were at a BBQ place yesterday and they had red velvet cake by the slice on display and I just kept thinking of the cake tasting ::drool::

kcampbell
08-31-2009, 09:46 PM
Ok a fellow clumsy dancer who loves the Sox! We could be sisters lol! Last night I went to a bachalorette party for my BM Kim who is getting married and she had us all take a pole dancing class... I was fine learning the steps, but making them not so ballet-y was weird. I felt like I was cheating on my art lol! Then leaving the studio I fell on the pavement bbc I missed a step... dancers are not graceful in the real world at all:lmao: (Oh and everyone laughed at me when I asked the instructor if shoes were allowed in the studio:lmao:)

I actually pointed out your cake to DF at our PS, and he remembered it bc I have made him watch the WE special like 5 times lol! Hope your feeling better soon, I was out for a week with the flu in March and it turned into pneumonia so take cafe and rest up:sick:

Thanks Sam! I'm feeling much better today! Yea! The pole dancing class sounds like so much fun. I've never done one (too chicken) & basically I can imagine myself saying to the instructor, "Oh what if we just took this pole and attached it to the wall rather than the ceiling so I can do some plies!" :rotfl: You poor thing for falling while leavng..once again something I would do..ok have done. :rotfl2:

So glad you saw the cake...I'm dying to know what they're charging for it! ;)

Day 4, The Loooooooooong awaited planning session!

After that we were let into Francs by Marion our WP, all I have to say is if any of you DisBrides get Marion, you are lucky! She is fantastic and really gives you her honest opinion about things. If we suggested something she would tell us how it would fit into the day and if she didnt think it would fit, rather then just saying "no" she would explain her reasoning and offer alternatives. It was a wonderful planning session.

Since my dad is allergic to nuts we had to be a bit careful with the cake stuff. Here is the pic of our options!

So we decided on Yellow cake with Tropical Mousse (my fave, it is sooooo good), red velvet cake with buttercream, and marble cake with Baileys Mousse. I am so excited for the cake it was so yummy at the tasting!

It's SOOO good you have a good relationship w/ your planner! It makes such a difference as the wedding draws near. My planner was really good about explaining things too & giving his honest opinion of what's worth it and what's not based on our objectives. Sounds like you're in good hands! :goodvibes

My brother has a nut allergy as well so it's always a little more complicated, but Disney is SOOO good about it. (and we instantly rejected the almond cake & amaretto mousse as I'm sure you did! )

Your cake sounds Delish! We had red velvet for our middle tier as well...we ate it at our farewell brunch-- it was YUM! And the Bailey's!! I LOVED the Bailey's at our PS (in the end we didn't go w/ it though...oh well) What flavor are you doing for the sheet cake??

figmentfan814
08-31-2009, 09:49 PM
That's too cute about Dave heading to the pool. I bet Kris would have loved that option if I would have let him :rotfl: I have a picture of him holding his head in Franc's being super over dramatic about the long day~ lol.

Marion is fantastic!!!! She was our planner too and the best thing about her is that she is honest and straightforward. She helped us stay on budget and gave her real opinion on the pros and cons of things. Having her as our planner was amazing and I know you won't be disappointed either! :bride:

The cake choices sound delicious and I can't wait to read more :surfweb:

lpizzuro123
08-31-2009, 09:56 PM
Hey Sam, everything sounds great and the cake sounds yummy. We also had a layer with the tropical mouse - it was the best. Looking forward to more planning.

Linda

LLLBelle
08-31-2009, 10:39 PM
The cake choices sound yummy :thumbsup2

torsie24
09-01-2009, 03:04 AM
Wow! I love your WP photos! Every time I see it I get a little tingly. And you two look so happy in your photo at the window! :)

OMG the cake looks so tasty! Good choices! That red cake looks so amazing - is it fruit flavoured?

Can't wait to hear more about your trip. :goodvibes:

Stephie77
09-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Good cake choices! we also have the red velvet but with cream cheese frosting for our top layer. yummy yummy! looks like your planning session went well. can't wait to hear the rest! :thumbsup2

jspahn
09-01-2009, 10:29 AM
After we went over the logistics with Marion we had our cake tasting! I was sooooo looking forward to this as I am a huge cake fan! We had 4 cake flavors and 9 fillings. Since my dad is allergic to nuts we had to be a bit careful with the cake stuff. Here is the pic of our options!

We are going to have the 3 tier 50 person Mickeys Wave Cake with silver Mickeys on it, and a sheet cake in the kitchen. with the number of people we have we would have needed a 5-6 tier cake which is wayyyyy bigger then we need, especially since Dave doesnt even eat cake! So we decided on Yellow cake with Tropical Mousse (my fave, it is sooooo good), red velvet cake with buttercream, and marble cake with Baileys Mousse. I am so excited for the cake it was so yummy at the tasting!

I will leave you all there for now as I have to go meet my mom, but I will update more later with the rest of the PS report:goodvibes

YUMMY!! Your cake choices sound fabulous! And I really like the mickey wave cake - I think we would have done that if we didnt have the little mermaid theme going on! And great idea to do the sheet cake too!

tinks_1989
09-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Hi Sam

Great planning session :D YUMM CAKE! lol

Thanks for the info on the E pics I am so excited I think I am going to tell him I have a breakfast booked (explains early start) I am going to tell him the night before though :D I am super excited thank you for telling me all about it I cant wait :D

oh yea we have chose France and Canada :D

Tink&PirateMama
09-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Just catching up Sam- things look fantastic!! :goodvibes I'm enjoying your TR so far! The cake sounds heavenly!! And I just loved the picture of you and dave in the pavillion- so cute!! :hug: Cant' wait to read more:)

MainStMandy
09-04-2009, 03:42 PM
Yum Sam!! Love your choice of cakes and now I can't wait for our PS!!!

DisneyFirefly
09-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Just... Wow. I'm not a Disbride (I'm a hopeful-eventual Disbride, as right now I don't even have a boyfriend), but I like reading these PJ's and TR's, and this is the funniest one I've come across. You guys are absolutely hilarious. I read this (and only this one) in about three days and finally finished it this morning.

Also, the new dress is gorgeous, the favors are awesome, and you are one very crafty lady! I'm going to be subscribing to this so I can keep up with your plans, I hope you don't mind :goodvibes: I hope the rest of the planning goes smoothly!

Pirate's Princess
09-05-2009, 10:45 PM
That cake looks sooo yummy. And it must be a Sam thing, I love tropical flavors. I can't wait for the tropical mousse!

princess22
09-07-2009, 01:00 AM
Sam your cake sounds delicious. I might have to crash just for a piece! Yumm...

I love that you keep taking pictures of stuff, very funny. It sounds like spending a day with Ryan's family. It takes forever to get somewhere because we have to stop every foot for a picture...

GoonieBride
09-07-2009, 02:24 PM
yummm cake! now im hungry and lunch is not a few more hours! so not fair. hee hee

Stephie77
09-15-2009, 11:47 PM
sam-i miss u!!! i am sure you have been busy with the dance studio but wanted to drop by and say hi! hope all is well!

tiggersam00
09-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Sounds like you had a great time at your planning session. Kind of makes me jealous as we never had one. We did our sessions over the phone which was fine, we decided to add anything that we thought sounded good and then remove it later. When you see your BEO you will have a much better understanding of what things cost and what you can cut. Can't wait for further updates.

haha I can imagine, we added everything we thought sounded cool... now we wait for the bill lol!

yummm caaaakkkeee.

We chose red velvet with buttercream too! We were at a BBQ place yesterday and they had red velvet cake by the slice on display and I just kept thinking of the cake tasting ::drool::

I love red velvet, its so tough to find up north... guess I'll just have to come back to FL lol!

Thanks Sam! I'm feeling much better today! Yea! The pole dancing class sounds like so much fun. I've never done one (too chicken) & basically I can imagine myself saying to the instructor, "Oh what if we just took this pole and attached it to the wall rather than the ceiling so I can do some plies!" :rotfl: You poor thing for falling while leavng..once again something I would do..ok have done. :rotfl2:

haha, I was a bit lost in the class, but it was fun anyways. I was ready for some nice pliesby the end though :rotfl:

So glad you saw the cake...I'm dying to know what they're charging for it! ;)

I bet it's really popular now since it looks amazing in the display area!

It's SOOO good you have a good relationship w/ your planner! It makes such a difference as the wedding draws near. My planner was really good about explaining things too & giving his honest opinion of what's worth it and what's not based on our objectives. Sounds like you're in good hands! :goodvibes

I am so in love with our planner, she was so awesome to work with, and she really seems to know how to calm peoples nerves and keep things on track, which I am positive will come in handy lol!

My brother has a nut allergy as well so it's always a little more complicated, but Disney is SOOO good about it. (and we instantly rejected the almond cake & amaretto mousse as I'm sure you did! )

Yea, we didnt even try those flavors, I mentioned the allergy to my WP's assistant and she made sure they were not offered whic was nice. My dad and I loved the tropical mousse though so he was happy and didnt feel "left out".

Your cake sounds Delish! We had red velvet for our middle tier as well...we ate it at our farewell brunch-- it was YUM! And the Bailey's!! I LOVED the Bailey's at our PS (in the end we didn't go w/ it though...oh well) What flavor are you doing for the sheet cake??

I have been craving our cakes for the past 2 months now lol! I wish WDWcould ship them here for my b-day next week!

That's too cute about Dave heading to the pool. I bet Kris would have loved that option if I would have let him :rotfl: I have a picture of him holding his head in Franc's being super over dramatic about the long day~ lol.

Marion is fantastic!!!! She was our planner too and the best thing about her is that she is honest and straightforward. She helped us stay on budget and gave her real opinion on the pros and cons of things. Having her as our planner was amazing and I know you won't be disappointed either! :bride:

The cake choices sound delicious and I can't wait to read more :surfweb:

Actually it was y brother who went to the pool, I made Dave stay with me... but Laura taught him the handy phrase "I have no preference on that" instead of saying "I don't care, you pick" lol!!! Marion was fantastic, she made us feel so comortable and really knows how to keep us all in line (which is key with my crazy fam lol!)

Hey Sam, everything sounds great and the cake sounds yummy. We also had a layer with the tropical mouse - it was the best. Looking forward to more planning.

Linda

I didnt know you had it too, it seems like a floavor people eithier love or hate, I thought it was absolutly amazing! So unique and tasty!

The cake choices sound yummy :thumbsup2

Thanks Laurie!:goodvibes

Wow! I love your WP photos! Every time I see it I get a little tingly. And you two look so happy in your photo at the window! :)

OMG the cake looks so tasty! Good choices! That red cake looks so amazing - is it fruit flavoured?

Can't wait to hear more about your trip. :goodvibes:

Thanks Torsie! Dont you just love the WP, it is so pretty and elegent. I am so excited to get married there! The red velvet cake is a light chocolate based cake, very moist and rich!

Good cake choices! we also have the red velvet but with cream cheese frosting for our top layer. yummy yummy! looks like your planning session went well. can't wait to hear the rest! :thumbsup2

Mmm, this post is making me very hungry lol! I loved our cake tasting, it was the best... I want to do it again lol!!

YUMMY!! Your cake choices sound fabulous! And I really like the mickey wave cake - I think we would have done that if we didnt have the little mermaid theme going on! And great idea to do the sheet cake too!

Thanks Jen! It is a fun cake for sure! The sheet cake is saving us some money too which is very helpful with all this planning costing more and more each day lol!

Hi Sam

Great planning session :D YUMM CAKE! lol

Thanks for the info on the E pics I am so excited I think I am going to tell him I have a breakfast booked (explains early start) I am going to tell him the night before though :D I am super excited thank you for telling me all about it I cant wait :D

oh yea we have chose France and Canada :D

No prob! Glad it all worked out, cant wait to see them, I bet they will be gorgeous!

Just catching up Sam- things look fantastic!! :goodvibes I'm enjoying your TR so far! The cake sounds heavenly!! And I just loved the picture of you and dave in the pavillion- so cute!! :hug: Cant' wait to read more:)

Thanks Calesta! The cake tasting was my fave part of the day for sure, I love cake!

Yum Sam!! Love your choice of cakes and now I can't wait for our PS!!!

Oh the PS was the best! You will have a blast!

Just... Wow. I'm not a Disbride (I'm a hopeful-eventual Disbride, as right now I don't even have a boyfriend), but I like reading these PJ's and TR's, and this is the funniest one I've come across. You guys are absolutely hilarious. I read this (and only this one) in about three days and finally finished it this morning.

Also, the new dress is gorgeous, the favors are awesome, and you are one very crafty lady! I'm going to be subscribing to this so I can keep up with your plans, I hope you don't mind :goodvibes: I hope the rest of the planning goes smoothly!

Of course I don't mind, Im flattered! Thanks for following along, I promise to update now that the studio has settled down some! Welcome to my crazy PJ lol!

That cake looks sooo yummy. And it must be a Sam thing, I love tropical flavors. I can't wait for the tropical mousse!

Oh it is a Sam thing, you will love it. Its like mango, pineapple and heaven all mixed up!

Sam your cake sounds delicious. I might have to crash just for a piece! Yumm...

I love that you keep taking pictures of stuff, very funny. It sounds like spending a day with Ryan's family. It takes forever to get somewhere because we have to stop every foot for a picture...

Crash away! haha oh yea, I am a bit of a picture nut, but I was very good in the parks during this trip, Dave and I agreed to relax on the pics and just enjoy (man was that hard for me to do btw!)

yummm cake! now im hungry and lunch is not a few more hours! so not fair. hee hee

I know cake is addicting! I want some more now lol!

sam-i miss u!!! i am sure you have been busy with the dance studio but wanted to drop by and say hi! hope all is well!

Yup, you guessed it, I have totally underestimated the amount of time and energy in running a studio. It is very rewarding and I love it, but the first month has run me ragged. Also, I was a BM in one of my BM's weddings last week, so I feel like I havent stopped for a minute all month. I am now in a nice managable schedule so hopefully I can update regularly now (fingers crossed)

lpizzuro123
09-27-2009, 05:58 PM
Hey Sam, good to see you back on the boards. We have missed you. Sounds like things are going well with your studio (that was a huge undertaking right before the wedding). Looking forward to reading more from you when you get the chance.

Linda

tiggersam00
09-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Ok ladies and gents, after almost a whole month away (GASP!!!!!) I am learning how to manage the studio, my fiance, and most importantly my time. For the last month I feel like I havent stopped at all, I have been insanly crazy busy with studio stuff.

Here is a quick update of a few things that I have been working on:

I booked my dance company dancers a performance at the pre-game of the Boston Celtics game in January... 2 weeks before the wedding.... yup I'm officially insane lol!

I painted the studio, bought new equipment and best of all successfully enrolled 110 students! I still have a few small classes I need to fill, but the area that the studio is in has lots of kids that play soccer until the end of Oct, and the old owner said once soccer ends I should get more students which is great!

One of my BM's got married last week and I was a BM, it was a fun wedding but crazy busy leading up to it. I had lots of things to get ready for and do. I am really glad Dave and I dont have to go to any more weddings until our own lol! :goodvibes

Now onto wedding planning:

My wedding dress is on the cover of Modern Bride this month! I think it's pretty cool that it's on the cover of MB during my birthday month.. must be a good sign right!

I am working on invited and will post a pic once they are done, but our WP's assist. said they should go out for a destination wedding about 3-4 montsh before the event.

My shower is Sunday Nov 15th, no surprises (I am not a huge surprise fan lol), but my mom and MOH's will not tell me anything about the shower besides that it is on 11/15! I am so antsy to find out the details lol! (See why I am not good at surprises lol)

I am patiently waiting for my first BEO... ok... I'm not waiting patiently lol... good thing I other things to keep me busy:rotfl:

I am starting to figure out some ideas for the wedding itself, and will def be askign for opinions in the next few weeks from you lovely ladies and gents!

Now back to the TR!!!!

Ok, we just finished up our PS and had a bit of downtime until our menu tasting. So what else do we do but pose for pics outside of Francs lol!

This is how my folks felt after the PS lol!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010051.jpg

Totally broke lol! They are quiet the charcters lol!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010052.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010053.jpg

Then we headed off the the GF to find my brother Alexander. He was at the pool... and bit shocked. He went to the bar and ordered a water... then was charged $6.50! He had no clue what else to do so he paid it. He bought Evian lol!!!!! I couldnt stop laughing! Guys huh!

Next we went to Basin White (of course) in the GF and then packed into the car and went to the BW for the tasting. When we got there we saw this...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010057.jpg

And then tried for about 10 mins to take a picture of it with us lol! It kept flashing different events for the day so it was tough work:lmao: So after that, since we still had an hour before food time, I wanted to show my folks the BW area since they had never been. We started walking and the sky turned black... I mean totally black... and it started pouring rain! We were stuck under the awning for the ADH and were peeking in, and a guy came over an said it wasnt open yet. We said we knew we were just peeking since we were getting married there and my folks hadnt seen it yet... well whaddayknow he let is in to look around!

My parents loved it and were so happy we choose a fun location! Then we went back out to wait and a security officer came by and she offered to drive me to the BW and let them know we were runnign late. So I hoped in the golf cart and off we went, she was so nice and said she hates seeing people stuck in the rain.:goodvibes Gotta love the disney magic!

Once we all finally got to the BWCC (a bit wetter and later then expected) we met William our waiter for the day, and Joe the executive chef and the other chef (I cannot remeber her name right now) and of course Marion (aka Wonder Woman). We headed into Marvin Gardens and saw our table all set up fancy-like and pretty! Each place setting had a different napkin fold at it and we were told to pick one. Well we only saw 7/8 folds because my brother came in, sat down, and put the napkin on his lap lol! We kept teasing him about being too anxious to eat the rest of the trip lol! We ended up choosing the tuxedo fold

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010061.jpg

Then came the food, William would bring out a dish, explain it, and eithier plate it for us, or serve us. I felt like royalty! The only thing that was a bit strange was having Marion and our chefs not eating... they just watched us east and took notes. We had so much food though I felt badly that they couldnt join us! I did ask a few times if they wanted to eat though... maybe its a DFTW policy to not eat with the bride/groom :confused3.

First up we tried the 2 apps, a meatball wrapped in blu cheese and bacon, and a wonton cup filled with chicken, mangos and plantains. I loved both of these the meat was salty and the wonton was sweet so they complimented each other very well! Unfortunatly we didnt take pics of these because we were so hungry I forgot:rotfl2:

Here is the yummy applewood bacon smoked pasta salad for the rehersal dinner:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010064.jpg

So yummy, Dave loves pasta salad so he was pysched!

Next up was the mixed salad with dried cranberries and sunflower seeds, I liked it alot and the cranberries gave it a very New England touch:goodvibes

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010065.jpg

and the low-fat zinfendel dressing and low-fat ranch dressing, both yummy too!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010066.jpg

Next was the main course, on the left was pork tenderloin, the middle was horseradish crusted prime rib with a sweet onion demi-galze, and on the right was a 2 pepper rubbed prime rib with a merlot demi-glaze. Garlic Mashed potatoes and olive oil rubbed fresh veggies.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010067.jpg

We loved both the meats and are going to have them both at a carving station with both demi-glazes on the side. And I asked for applesauce with the pork (Marion laughed and said that how she likes pork too lol), the chefs got all "chefy" and started talking about making some apple-brandy-chutney for it, when I spoke up and said that just plain old Mott's applesauce was better... At least Marion agreed lol!

The potatoes were incredible, so creamy and not too garlicky but so yummy!
The veggies were really good too, not mushy, still crisp and very flavorful!

Then came dessert, we were trying mini creme brulees and mini key lime pie tarts... I was so caught up and happy to see them that I forgot to take any pics until I was almost done... so sorry about the 1/2 eaten pic lol!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010070.jpg

Oh and I almost forgot, since my DF is bizare and doesnt eat sweets he is not eating wedding cake. So I will be feeding him a wedding sandwich! At the beginning of the tasting session the chef asked if he likes turkey, ham or roast beef... he said "Yes"... we all laughed... but then they made him and awesome sandwich with all 3 meats, cheeses and mayo! He was in heaven!

Here is his sandwich, and then me feeding it too him for practice... it was so big I needed 2 hands!

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010069.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/tiggersam00/P1010071.jpg

After the session was over we went back to hotel for a nap because later that night was Ohana time!! Yum!

princess22
09-27-2009, 07:17 PM
Great update Sam! I'm glad things are finally getting in to a schedule for you. We have missed you!

All of the food looks delicious. I love the picture of you feeding Dave his wedding sandwich, it's adorable!

I love Ohana's... :goodvibes

Tink&PirateMama
09-27-2009, 08:07 PM
You all are too cute!! Your pictures are great! And the wedding sandwich- love it!! Glad to hear you are doing so well with your studio, and hope you get some downtime in your schedule one of these days too!! :)

spacerangerqueen
09-27-2009, 08:46 PM
:rotfl: The sandwich photo is great! :thumbsup2

not_Joanna_eggs
09-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Man... DF was looking at my computer, and now he wants a wedding sandwich and cake. :lmao:

I'm so jealous about the tasting session. I wish I could have had one!

Glad to hear that things are settling down for you. I felt lonely being the only slacker around here :rotfl:

DisneyFirefly
09-28-2009, 02:05 AM
That sandwich picture is just hilarious. I love how obviously you're both cracking up :)

Stephie77
09-28-2009, 11:06 AM
Everything looks great! you are too cute posing in the pics. you totally remind me of a dancer! i love that you are doing a sandwich instead of feeding cake to Dave! i won't let tom see that or he might want to do it-esp if he can get an egg sandwich which is his favorite!:lmao: glad you are back!:banana::yay::banana::yay:

malibustacey
09-28-2009, 11:12 AM
mmmmmm food porn pics!!! mmmm!!!

How good would it be if Disney shipped bday cakes! Damnnn!

I love that photo of your parents doing a 'broke' pose!! that had me cracking up!! :lmao: they are funny!

and that pasta looks yum- i might have to try and sneak that into our menu!! i have seen it before and its a toss between the aussie bacon potato salad or this bacon pasta!

Im glad youre back- we all miss Sam!!!! - but i am happy you got everything sorted with your dance school!

Mrsdisneyb2b
09-28-2009, 11:39 AM
you have officially made me miss u even more!!
love the picture of your rents!! so awesome!

And congrats on the studio!! I am so so excited for u!! I have to take a trip up one day! My old partner was just sebastian in the little mermaid, you can watch him on youtube, rohelio... so awesome though...thats gona be you soon !!!!!

I miss u girls :(

figmentfan814
09-28-2009, 11:47 AM
I'm glad things are getting settled into a routine at the studio; how exciting about booking the dance appearance at the game :dance3:

Love the shot of your parents outside Franck's, I think we can all relate to that feeling with Disney :rotfl: The food is making me very hungry; the pasta and the meat looking especially yummy.

When I saw the tart I thought you were going to say that you were going to use that to feed Dave since I remembered you mentioning that he didn't like cake before. How wrong I was :rotfl2: I wasn't sure how serious you were about the sandwich, but I thought it looked super cute in the photos and extra yummy! So, I must know where did the sandwich idea come from compared to some other dessert? There has to be a story in there somewhere :goodvibes

tiggersam00
09-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Hey Sam, good to see you back on the boards. We have missed you. Sounds like things are going well with your studio (that was a huge undertaking right before the wedding). Looking forward to reading more from you when you get the chance.

Linda

thanks Linda, I know I must have been nuts to do it when I did lol! Hope you and Sheldon are doing well, talk to you soon!:goodvibes

Great update Sam! I'm glad things are finally getting in to a schedule for you. We have missed you!

All of the food looks delicious. I love the picture of you feeding Dave his wedding sandwich, it's adorable!

I love Ohana's... :goodvibes

haha he loved his weddin sandwich all right lol! It takes a while to settle into a teaching routine (I am sure you can relate to that one!) so I am glad to finally be able to be back on here, I missed you all!

You all are too cute!! Your pictures are great! And the wedding sandwich- love it!! Glad to hear you are doing so well with your studio, and hope you get some downtime in your schedule one of these days too!! :)

Thanks Calesta! It has been a bit tiresome lately thats for sure, I think I need one more quiet weekend on my couch and I will be back in the swing of things:goodvibes

:rotfl: The sandwich photo is great! :thumbsup2

haha thanks Becky!

Man... DF was looking at my computer, and now he wants a wedding sandwich and cake. :lmao:

I'm so jealous about the tasting session. I wish I could have had one!

Glad to hear that things are settling down for you. I felt lonely being the only slacker around here :rotfl:

haha do it! Seriously that sandwich was so thick I wasnt sure it would fit in Dave's mouth lol!

Your slacker buddy is officially back now, let the slacking begin (I mean continue lol):rotfl2:

That sandwich picture is just hilarious. I love how obviously you're both cracking up :)

Yea, there was no way I could keep a straight face lol! I am just glad he didnt choke from laughing so hard lol!:rotfl:

Everything looks great! you are too cute posing in the pics. you totally remind me of a dancer! i love that you are doing a sandwich instead of feeding cake to Dave! i won't let tom see that or he might want to do it-esp if he can get an egg sandwich which is his favorite!:lmao: glad you are back!:banana::yay::banana::yay:

haha thanks Steph, I always pose in pics, Dave makes fun on me because we dont have any normal pics of me with him lol!:lmao: Funny you said that because Dave asked for a Dunkins Bacon, Egg and Cheese sandwich at first lol!

mmmmmm food porn pics!!! mmmm!!!

How good would it be if Disney shipped bday cakes! Damnnn!

I love that photo of your parents doing a 'broke' pose!! that had me cracking up!! :lmao: they are funny!

and that pasta looks yum- i might have to try and sneak that into our menu!! i have seen it before and its a toss between the aussie bacon potato salad or this bacon pasta!

Im glad youre back- we all miss Sam!!!! - but i am happy you got everything sorted with your dance school!

I would be in heaven!!! The broke pose was how we all felt after the PS thats for sure lol! It's going to be worth it though:goodvibes

The pasta salad was yummy, it had a really bacony flavor (which I love!) I missed you too Stace!

you have officially made me miss u even more!!
love the picture of your rents!! so awesome!

And congrats on the studio!! I am so so excited for u!! I have to take a trip up one day! My old partner was just sebastian in the little mermaid, you can watch him on youtube, rohelio... so awesome though...thats gona be you soon !!!!!

I miss u girls :(

haha I would so love Browadway, but alas I have no singing voice to speak of... I think I sing great in the shower, Dave doesn't agree lol! We need to get together soon, I am making it a rule lol!

I'm glad things are getting settled into a routine at the studio; how exciting about booking the dance appearance at the game :dance3:

Love the shot of your parents outside Franck's, I think we can all relate to that feeling with Disney :rotfl: The food is making me very hungry; the pasta and the meat looking especially yummy.

When I saw the tart I thought you were going to say that you were going to use that to feed Dave since I remembered you mentioning that he didn't like cake before. How wrong I was :rotfl2: I wasn't sure how serious you were about the sandwich, but I thought it looked super cute in the photos and extra yummy! So, I must know where did the sandwich idea come from compared to some other dessert? There has to be a story in there somewhere :goodvibes

Ahhh the broke DFTW feeling lol! I think I will be feeling that fo a few more months lol! Oh well!

Ok, sandwich story. One day while talking about the wedding we got to the topic of cakes. My mother said Dave should just eat a bite for pics and such, I said I wouldnt force him if he doesnt want to eat it. So I asked him "what if you could eat your favorite food instead of cake?" So he asked if he could have a sandwich. We all laughed about it, but somewhere down the line it got funnier the more we thought about it, so I finally said "Why not!" and thus a wedding sandwich was born!

There was also some discussion with Linda and her DH Sheldon about a meatloaf/mashed potato cake lol!

malibustacey
09-29-2009, 11:12 AM
Well i think its a great idea- i think if were not carefull... our grooms out there will see this and want it! haha! Wayne hates cake too, so..hmmm i might just be a good wife to be and do something like this for him!

lpizzuro123
09-29-2009, 12:53 PM
Love the sandwich idea - but I still think the meatloaf cake with mashed potato frosting would be great:lmao::lmao:.

Linda

tink774
09-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Prime rib and mashed potatoes! Yummmmm. :goodvibes Aw, the wedding sandwich is such a cute idea!

Now I need to catch up on the rest of your planning!

tiggersam00
09-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Well i think its a great idea- i think if were not carefull... our grooms out there will see this and want it! haha! Wayne hates cake too, so..hmmm i might just be a good wife to be and do something like this for him!

Thanks Stace! I am happy with the idea, and lord knows Dave is... he gets a sandwich after all lol!:lmao:

Love the sandwich idea - but I still think the meatloaf cake with mashed potato frosting would be great:lmao::lmao:.

Linda

haha, Dave still likes that idea too, but he thought more people would want meatloaf then cake lol... I have no clue who would choose that over cake... actually it does sound pretty good lol:rotfl2:

Prime rib and mashed potatoes! Yummmmm. :goodvibes Aw, the wedding sandwich is such a cute idea!

Now I need to catch up on the rest of your planning!

Aww thanks! The food was all yummy thats for sure, Dave talks about it all the time still:rotfl:

malibustacey
10-01-2009, 07:00 AM
Happy Birthday darling!!! Hope you have a lovely day! xxx :clown:

kcampbell
10-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Awesome rest of your PS update! Your parents are too cute w/ the empty pockets photo!! Tell them it's not at the PS you feel it...it's when the first BEO/EEB arrives in your inbox! :rolleyes1 Okay...don't tell them.

The wedding sandwich is so flippin precious-- your "cake" pics are gonna rock! Yummy delectable sweet for you and straight up ultimate meat sandwich for him!

Happy B-day! :cake: Hope it's a good one!!

ariel1025
10-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Hey Sam! I'm so excited that you've had a chance to update. The food looks amazing - it made me hungry just to see it :rotfl2: I know what you mean about surprises - I'm like that when I'm the one being surprised AND when I do the surprising. I always try to give Candi his Christmas gifts the day I buy them :lmao:

Glad to hear the dance studio is doing so well.

Can't wait to read more!

kmg148
10-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Somehow, I just spent a TON of time reading this PJ from the beginning!

Just wanted to say:

I love the newsletter idea!

Congrats on being grand marshalls of the parade!

I love your E-Pics!

Now that I am all caught up, I'll make sure I keep on reading!

hollybearsmom
10-08-2009, 10:01 PM
I'm just getting in here now too, but I love it all! I can't wait to hear what's next.

now I'm back to the middle to finish reading!

MainStMandy
10-09-2009, 08:33 AM
SAM!!!!

1. Happy Belated Birthday!!!:cool1:
2. Congrautations on the success of your dance studio! It sounds amazing and you seem very happy!!:cloud9:
3. Love the photos from the PS. I totally didn't check the screen outside for our name :( So jealous!!
4. I am excited for you to get your BEO...hopefully that means mine is next!!!:rotfl:
5. Can you believe the wedding is SOOOO close??!?!?!

polynesianbride
10-17-2009, 11:59 PM
Just got all caught up again! Loving the TR from your PS... so jealous! I want a tasting session... atleast a cake tasting session- I'm glad to hear you like the tropical mousse as I think I'm going to go with it simply bc it goes with my theme:lmao: I'm anxiously awaiting your next update bc I am dying to hear your OHanas review:rolleyes1

Boston Disney Bride
10-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Hey! We are just beginning to plan our Disney wedding. We are having an escape collection wedding. My sister made the initial call to one of disney's wedding specialists and they said they'd return the call in one to two business days. I am wondering if you can help me and let me know how long it takes to secure a date with them? We are trying for June 2010. Also, give me the lowdown on all the abbreviations (ex. what does DF mean and PS...)

Thanks!! I love your dress and all the details..you have given me SOO many ideas.

P.S. I'm originally from MA, displaced in NY right now (UGHH). I love the SOX AND PATS WOOT:yay:

princess22
01-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Hey Sam. I was thinking about you and Becky the other day at work. Are you out there!?

DISNEYMAGIC2005
01-10-2010, 04:36 AM
I can't believe your big day is so close!!!!! I wanted to get back into the groove and say Hi! I know you must be getting very excited! I told DH that I wanted to go to WDW for the superbowl because it probably would be less busy and he told me I may have to go by myself.:rotfl2: but I guess I knew he would say something like that.

Stephie77
01-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Sam! I miss you. You're wedding is so close...Where are u????

ghoulish delight
02-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Miss you Sam!! :hug: I'm sure you're just busy, considering the big day is in a week (:eek:!!!) but hoping you're well! And at the very least, I hope we'll see a TR from you after the wedding! :goodvibes

DisneyLeah
02-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Hi Sam - I am a new-ish lurker and reader of your PJ! I can't wait to hear about your big day! popcorn::

Just stopped by wish you a Happy Wedding Day!!!! :flower3:

Hope everything is wonderful!!! :yay:

Leah

acwinsett
02-07-2010, 09:54 AM
I hope you have a wonderful wedding day!

princess22
02-08-2010, 06:52 AM
HAPPY WEDDING DAY SAM!!!!:goodvibes

DisneyFirefly
02-08-2010, 06:54 AM
pixiedust: pixiedust: Happy wedding day, Sam and Dave! pixiedust: pixiedust:

TinkLoverSam
02-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Happy Wedding Day:bride: