PDA

View Full Version : ME Newbie

PoohsFan1
12-30-2008, 10:45 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but we are using ME for the first time. We are due to land at Orlando International Airport at 7:40pm, which I have stated when we booked with ME. Do I have to call CR and let them know that we will be a late arrival or will they see it on our ressie since we reserved through Disney's website. Thanks for any help.

DebbieB
12-30-2008, 11:11 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but we are using ME for the first time. We are due to land at Orlando International Airport at 7:40pm, which I have stated when we booked with ME. Do I have to call CR and let them know that we will be a late arrival or will they see it on our ressie since we reserved through Disney's website. Thanks for any help.

No, that is not necessary. I wouldn't even consider that a late arrival. After midnight maybe.

CleveRocks
12-31-2008, 12:08 AM

A couple of bits of info:

There's never a need to call a Disney resort about a late arrival. You're not considered a no-show until after 6:00 a.m. the following day. Since it's already guaranteed, it's not like calling would do anything to "ultra-guarantee" it or anything like that.

There's no chance of calling the resort itself. Even though Disney lists a number for Contemporary, the call goes to a call center, not to Contemporary. Calling the resort itsaelf is merely an illusion.