PDA

View Full Version : Activities at Fort Wilderness

kinghorse
12-30-2008, 12:06 PM
We are planning a camping trip to the Fort, have been many times just to eat or ride horses but not camping. I was wondering if they have activities like the hotels for the kids, for example arts and crafts, pool parties, etc and what they are. (I already know about the pony rides, wagon rides, campfire movie.) Thank you

DaveInTN
12-30-2008, 12:19 PM
There are daily activities at the Meadows pool area, such as tag, and they have bingo games as well. Not sure about crafts but I think they do that as well. They will also organize pool games, like water basketball, in the afternoon.

BradyBz12
12-30-2008, 03:25 PM
There was a whole list of daily activities available when we were there a few weeks ago. We didn't have kids with us, so I didn't look at them in detail, but there seemed to be a lot of stuff going on!

Hopefully someone else here will have more detailed info.

Stinkerbell1973
12-31-2008, 02:55 PM
They do have crafts at the Meadows pool, they have games such as dodge ball, etc. During the holidays, they have pet parades (Halloween), golf cart parades, pumpkin carving contests, etc. Lots to do, especially for kids.
You can view the weekly activity list at the comfort station in your loop, at either gift store, and I believe you can pick them up in the lobby or at either gift store (I got mine at the Settlement).

Born 2 Fish
12-31-2008, 05:16 PM
:wizard:
If your young'ns are old enough,,take them on a fishing trip at Disney,,
lots of different types of fishing there.

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:

not everyone can say they went to see the mouse and caught a fish.