PDA

View Full Version : Buy 4 get 3 Universal vacation package question

happycamper83
12-29-2008, 08:08 PM
Hi everyone -

I am a complete newbie when it comes to Universal. I tried to do as much reading as I could today but still haven't been able to come across an answer to my question.

When booking the buy 4 get 3 free vacation package on the Universal Studios website, it automatically adds in a 2 park unlimited admission ticket for US and IOA. Is there any way to change that to a Orlando 5 park flex ticket or some other type of ticket?

damo
12-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Instead of using the Universal Studios website, use the www.loewshotels.com website. You can then book what is called the supersaver rate which is the same thing as the buy 4 get three if you book for 7 nights. This rate does not include your tickets and you can purchase them separately.

happycamper83
12-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Thanks.. I should have specified... we want to stay at one of the off site hotels that's also offering the deal (hilton grand vacation club). I tried to get the same deal from their site and could not.

MandyJ72
12-30-2008, 05:29 AM
Try emailing them at this address - uprv@vagent.com - I have been speaking to them about the offsite hotels and they are very helpful.

It never hurts to ask I suppose!

M
xx