PDA

View Full Version : Question about Town Car services

Todd&Copper
12-29-2008, 01:12 PM
OK, I have looked up some rates, and it appears that I will only save about $25 by taking Mears shuttle to my Universal hotel then a Mears TC to CBR.

So, I am considering a Town Car from the airport to Universal, and then again to CBR.

Does anyone have a preference (or a warning) about either Tiffany Town Car or ****** Town Car? They are within $5 of each other, price-wise.

Thanks in advance!

helenk
12-29-2008, 01:44 PM
I've used Tiffany in the past and always had great service.

bzzelady
12-29-2008, 01:57 PM
I have never used either of those...I used the board sponsor before they had their rough spell. I used them to go from the resort to the airport when I had a flight leaving at 8 am and it was such a nice treat! If I am ever flying out that early again, I will not hesitate to use towncar service again :)

Todd&Copper
12-30-2008, 05:12 AM
Thank you!

I had heard some not so great things about FL Tours, actually, so I wasn't considering them.

Anyone else?

WDW LifeLong Fan
12-30-2008, 08:48 AM
Thank you!

I had heard some not so great things about FL Tours, actually, so I wasn't considering them.

Anyone else?

Our last trip we used FL Tours and did not have a good experience.

pamjb
12-30-2008, 05:02 PM
I have used the banned company since 2003. Never, ever had a problem. Always a treat.

Mish19
12-30-2008, 07:18 PM
I used Tiffany in the past and I stopped using them due to a bad experience. I tried a different town car service but I think it is a banned one here on the board - I like them though!