PDA

View Full Version : Why Oh Why Do My Best Laid Plans Turn To Ruin?

PigSoldier
05-15-2002, 04:46 AM
I've been looking forward to my flute playing/band camp-type holiday for months. It was going to be so good, we're sleeping in a castle, and going swimming in the river, and doing all sorts of wonderful things.

Of course it couldn't be perfect, these things never are :rolleyes:. First the coach company we were going with went out of business, so we arranged a different coach, but it has to leave in the morning. Guess who has a philosophy exam she can't possibly miss that day? But, my music teacher knows a man who just happens to be driving up to France that day. All is saved!!

Except, of course, for the fact that I have to spend 15 hours in a car with a complete stranger, driving through the middle of the night, and getting to the castle a day after all my friends. Hooray!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for letting me moan :p

- Suzi
:D

BabyLove99
05-15-2002, 11:32 AM
Sorry your plans got messed up, but you're still going, and that's a good thing! :D

dancergirl
05-15-2002, 03:30 PM
Aww....Im sorry somethings went wrong, but i am sure it will all work out! :) Have a great time!

WDWfanatic288
05-16-2002, 06:40 AM
omg! at least you are getting to go!

I bet it will be a blast! :) :) :)

bubblemutant45
05-16-2002, 10:52 AM
ooooo im sorry! but at least things worked out! and maybe youll end up having a really great time......maybe that person will turn out to be a lot of fun and there will be great music on the radio and youll show up at the castle with some good stories! :D :p

DiSnEyGrL13
05-18-2002, 11:02 AM
AT least you're still going and i'm sure that u'll make the best of it!:D

kristy22
05-18-2002, 11:14 AM
aww i'm sorry! i hate when stuff gets all messed up like that! atleast you get to go though!! :)