PDA

View Full Version : 1st trip w/family Feb.21st.....

Sir Sly
12-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Its official; going 2/21/09 -2/28/09!!! Getting ready to purchase tickets and am nervous as heck! I see cheaper prices than Disneys site but I worried about losing my money!!! Is "undercover tourist" legit? Does anyone know where I can get the best deal? I'm almost burnt out from reading and online searches...Please help!!!:surfweb:

lovetoscrap
12-29-2008, 02:06 PM
:welcome:

Undercover Tourist is absolutely a legit company and I have bought from them several times. If you go to www.mousesaver.com and subscribe to their newsletter then you can get evey better pricing when the newsletter comes out in a few weeks. I have also heard good things about a company called Maple Leaf but I don't know anything about them. You want to absolutely avoid buying tix from ebay, craigslist or from any individuals.

Are you staying on Disney Property? I know they currently have a buy 4 days get 3 free for a package with hotel and tickets. This could be a good deal for you if you are staying on site. I am not sure though if the offer is good for your dates.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith
12-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Definitely check out the 4/3 deal. It could save you major money.

Welcome to the DIS! Sending pixie dust your way for your first family trip!

Metro West
12-29-2008, 07:29 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/10.gif

Sir Sly
12-30-2008, 11:39 AM
I am staying on property (OKW), traded timeshare. I would love to wait for the news letter but i'm concerned that i won't be able to get tix b4 I leave (2/19/09).