PDA

View Full Version : ALAmo $40 coupon success?

JenLanDisney
12-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Can anyone tell me if they recently used the $40.00 coupon AD2051MMD with a rate code (like the minivan rate code from their site or a Costco/Walmart code?

Was there any problem getting the minivan? The coupon on their website says not combinable with other offers. Thanks - just looking for a recent experience.

Also, how did you check in? The airport kiosk or with a person?

Jen

seetheworld
12-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Can anyone tell me if they recently used the $40.00 coupon AD2051MMD with a rate code (like the minivan rate code from their site or a Costco/Walmart code?

Was there any problem getting the minivan? The coupon on their website says not combinable with other offers. Thanks - just looking for a recent experience.

Also, how did you check in? The airport kiosk or with a person?

Jen

Where do you get the coupon [the site says you need the coupon when picking up the vehicle]and I also would like to hear any success stories.

KPtoys
12-29-2008, 12:02 AM
The coupon is under HOT DEALS on Alamos site. I wont be using the code till Jan so I can't help. But I booked them both together. It took it online. I plan to check in online and use a Kiosk so hopefully there wont be any issues.

hunter128
12-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Worked for me in early December - used a special code and the coupon no problem. Used the kiosk.