PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait or go for it?


kessieann
12-28-2008, 01:50 AM
I have been watching airline fares for weeks and checking multiple times a day. For those of you who consider yourselves experts at purchasing airline tickets what is your best advice as to when to "go for it". I have found a flight from Appleton, WI to MCO for $251 including taxes. It does however, have two stops which I would have liked to avoid. This is the best I have found so far and prices are dramatically different each time I look.

We are planning to travel on Feb. 28 and return on March 8th and I just don't know if I should give it a little more time. I did look up Spring Break times and this week has lower numbers but still around 400,000 kids off.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Inkmahm
12-28-2008, 10:50 AM
It's about the same price for nonstop flights out of Milwaukee on those dates on Air Tran.

MarthaJr.
12-28-2008, 04:44 PM
If you are willing to fly out of ORD-I checked your dates on American Airlines and you can get nonstop for $187 round trip.