PDA

View Full Version : WAHOOO going tomorrow for my Birthday

A Mickeyfan
12-27-2008, 06:53 PM
My DD's have decided to go for one night for my birthday. Tomorrow is my birthday so we are heading out super early. Me, my DD's, my older DD's boyfriend & my younger DD's friend will be driving up .. then my sister and her DD's will be driving down. We can only stay the one night since my older DD & her boyfriend have to get to work on Monday night. But.. the one night is better than nothing. We are staying off site.. my fault. I was looking at the Hard Rock last night on line for $154 with the AP or Fl rate.. then went to book today and that rate was gone :mad: I did not want to book last night not knowing if it was a for sure thing. Oh well... we will have to deal with lines. I am not going to pay for the express pass for the 4 of us (way too much money). We will just get to the park early tomorrow and then Monday we will do which ever park we didn't get to first Sunday for a few hours before leaving.

Me, my younger DD & her friend will be going up to stay in my Mom's house after leaving Orlando for a few days. Her house is up where my sister lives. We may drive back down for a day to visit the parks again, not sure. My older DD & her boyfriend could only get Sunday off or I would have them with me as well. I also want to check out St. Augistine. I have heard that it is very pretty at Christmas time. My sister has lived near there since 1991 & my Mom (God rest her soul) had lived near there from 1993 until her death in Oct. I have never gone to see it at Christmas time. My Mom always suggested I go... sadly, I never did go with her.. :sad1:
annnnyyyyy way...... I am all psyched up about going to the parks tomorrow.. have to get to bed early so we can be on the road early. I hope to be going thru the turnstile by 9am.... :goodvibes

donaldduck352
12-27-2008, 07:02 PM
Not staying on-site,get there early..Its crazy crowded now!!

St, Agustnine is beautiful all year round.Even better this time of year..

Have a safe trip and enjoy!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Metro West
12-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Have a grand time and have a wonderful birthday! :teeth:

rodkenrich
12-28-2008, 09:08 AM

damo
12-28-2008, 09:19 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time!!!

macraven
12-28-2008, 11:06 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/5.gif to A MickeyFan !!

you deserve this wonderful day to celebrate.
i can remember how your past plans to hit the darkside didn't pan out with weather, and situations that arose in the past months.

go and have a fantastic time.

you're a regular at the park, you know all about the get there early that we talk about.

do something different this year, carry a bd balloon with you.