PDA

View Full Version : Get a rental car while at the resort

ColoradoLime
12-26-2008, 10:01 PM
We're flying in for our trip and staying at ASMo.

We'd like to take a day trip during our vacation out to a beach and would like to rent a car for just one day. What's the best way to go about this?

Does Enterprise's "We'll pick you up" apply to the resort hotels? Are there any companies that will deliver a car to a resort hotel?

Singinglizzie
12-26-2008, 10:05 PM
I've read that they will pick you up at the resort hotel then drive you to the rental agency. I looked into this, but it would up being cheaper to just rent a car at the airport. I've also read that there are rental agencies at the Swan/Dolphin and at the Regal Sun Hotel ( which is near downtown disney). I also read that you need to make a reservation in advance as they can sell out of vehicles so you can't just walk up and get a car. Good luck!

mickeymedic
12-27-2008, 02:22 PM
We have rented from either Hertz or Avis (I don't remember which) at the Hilton in Downtown Disney. We took the bus to DTD then walked across the street to the Hilton.

dudspizza
12-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Alamo and National are also located at the Care Car Center near MK and will come get you with a shuttle. National also has a location at the Dolphin hotel, with somewhat limited hours.

Duds