PDA

View Full Version : dcl transportation ?

jewelmicky
12-26-2008, 04:46 PM
we are using dcl transfer from mco, but are staying at hyatt the night before...when is the 1st bus out to port?

ESN
12-26-2008, 09:23 PM
First bus typically departs the Hyatt around 9:15am - then prob every 15-20 minutes or so afterward -- When you check in with DCL staff in Hyatt lobby they assign you a group (e.g. - Mickey, Minnie.Goofy etc) and board the bus by groups

Olga
12-26-2008, 09:25 PM
We also stayed at the MCO Hyatt, and the bus to port left about 9:20am. The Hyatt guests are among the first buses to port.

jewelmicky
12-27-2008, 01:08 PM
Sweet!

jenseib
12-27-2008, 02:19 PM
So there is a check in desk right at the Hyatt then?

kcashner
12-27-2008, 02:32 PM
You cannot check in for the cruise at the Hyatt. There is a DCL desk--sort of a help or courtesy desk. THe CM who works the desk has a list of people who should be on the bus, etc. When you go to the meeting area she will check off that you have arrived and assign you to a group.

jenseib
12-27-2008, 03:09 PM
Then what do you do? Do they take you to the right spot? I didn;t think you could "check into the cruise" till you were at port.

jewelmicky
12-27-2008, 03:22 PM
It is my understanding the Hyatt is a "DCL" affiliate hotel....I actually booked it through DCL. So, you check in for the transfer the same way you do at a WDW resort hotel....then, at the port you check in for the cruise. I was just wondering how early I could go.

kcashner
12-27-2008, 03:34 PM
It is my understanding the Hyatt is a "DCL" affiliate hotel....I actually booked it through DCL. So, you check in for the transfer the same way you do at a WDW resort hotel....then, at the port you check in for the cruise. I was just wondering how early I could go.

Exactly right...I just thought from a post after your's that the poster thought otherwise. It is exactly as you say....and the first bus leaves a little before 9:30 usually. They'll give you a time to be at the meeting spot when you check into the hotel.