PDA

View Full Version : Where is the MAGIC OR WONDER right now??

dizzi
12-25-2008, 11:27 AM
Getting ready to take a motorcycle ride.......
Anyoen know where the magic or wonder is right now.....
Happen to be in the keys or port canaveral???????

kcashner
12-25-2008, 11:42 AM
No one is scheduled to be in the home port on Christmas day. And no matter where they are, I am not on either of them.

dizzi
12-25-2008, 11:46 AM
I know whhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!!
I want to be on that ship right now.

Do you know about the keys?
Is anyone there?

Was just hoping to get a glimpse, and we thought we woudl just ride to where it may be docked?

brianvdb
12-25-2008, 01:22 PM
They should be at sea between St. Thomas and Castaway Cay. They'll be at Castaway Cay tomorrow morning.

mindelmouse
12-25-2008, 01:24 PM
The Magic has a day at sea today...they are some where in the middle of the carribean and I think the wonder is at CC, but I can't confirm that

Pansy
12-25-2008, 09:44 PM
Wonder - 25-Dec-2008 Nassau, Bahamas, tomorrow will be CC day. Magic is at sea but will be at CC tomorrow as well. Wow both in port :cool1: You can pull ships up and check.

http://www.cruisett.com/ships.php?ShipID=88

dizzi
12-25-2008, 09:58 PM
odd for them to both be there ont he same day........
WEll we did go riding just to no where inparticular.

WDWKevin
12-25-2008, 10:09 PM
Wonder - 25-Dec-2008 Nassau, Bahamas, tomorrow will be CC day. Magic is at sea but will be at CC tomorrow as well. Wow both in port :cool1: You can pull ships up and check.

http://www.cruisett.com/ships.php?ShipID=88

They both can't be at CC same day. Tomorrow the Magic will be there and the Wonder will go to Sea tomorrow, CC on Saturday before returning to PC on Sunday.

ChaosControl
12-25-2008, 10:12 PM
I also find that odd that both the Magic and Wonder are at CC together. I thought that isn't done so that the guests aren't crowded. I was at CC last month when the Wonder paid a visit to the Magic. Many guests were in a tizzy because they thought the Wonder was docking.

WDWKevin
12-25-2008, 10:15 PM
I also find that odd that both the Magic and Wonder are at CC together. I thought that isn't done so that the guests aren't crowded. I was at CC last month when the Wonder paid a visit to the Magic. Many guests were in a tizzy because they thought the Wonder was docking.

They won't. The Wonder is on the following itinerary this week:

Wednesday: PC Departing for 4-day Cruise
Thursday: Nassau
Friday: Sea
Saturday: CC
Sunday: PC and then back on 4-day normal schedule.

They change the Wonder's departure when it is slated for a departure on a major holiday.

Also, they do not have the physical ability to dock both ships at CC. There is only ONE dock and no tenders.

Pansy
12-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Just post what was listed, glad both are not there :cool1: