PDA

View Full Version : HUGE DISCOUNT for restaurant gift certificates

a1tinkfans
12-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Hi everyone

I have used restaurant.com before and had no issues. They are running a special for a $25 gift certificate for just $2
IF you use the code, FROSTY when you check out (you'll see a box, add the promo and hit apply) Very simple and easy.
Just thought I'd pass along.

Hope it helps someone else too. I got 4 this time around! :cool1:
**didn't know how to correct title, it should say CERTIFICATES not receipts, Sorry!!!! And I did not see an end date for promo but it won;t stay for long.**

aka-mad4themouse
12-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the code. I'll have to check to see if there are any new restaurants around me to try. :)

PS- I changed the title for you. You just need to click the EDIT button and then choose ADVANCE EDIT to be able to change the thread title.

Handbag Lady
12-17-2008, 04:42 PM
I just did this and paid $2 for a $25 gift certificate at Mrs. Fields. I then went online and ordered a $19 cookie tin for $19.00 and with tax and shipping, they said I only paid $27 and change.

I'm confused. I entered in the code...but I'm not sure why it wasn't taken.

mcraft17
12-17-2008, 04:48 PM
I just did this and paid $2 for a $25 gift certificate at Mrs. Fields. I then went online and ordered a $19 cookie tin for $19.00 and with tax and shipping, they said I only paid $27 and change.

I'm confused. I entered in the code...but I'm not sure why it wasn't taken.

I found this on the website...
Restaurant Description
(***Valid only for online orders at www.mrsfields.com by using the 8-digit reference number on Gift Certificate. $75 minimum purchase before shipping required. Not valid on the purchase of additional gift certificates and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers***)

Hope that helps, I almost bought that one too. :goodvibes

Handbag Lady
12-17-2008, 05:44 PM
I found this on the website...
Restaurant Description
(***Valid only for online orders at www.mrsfields.com by using the 8-digit reference number on Gift Certificate. $75 minimum purchase before shipping required. Not valid on the purchase of additional gift certificates and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers***)

Hope that helps, I almost bought that one too. :goodvibes

I SWEAR that was not on the page I ordered from on restaurants.com. All of the other certificates show right there what the deals are, this one had nothing next to it. How stupid of me. What a load of ........

I'm now trying to cancel my order. I am on such a tight budget, I certainly wouldn't order this at full price right now.

Denine
12-17-2008, 05:47 PM
How do you use the certificates for 4 Seasons Wine? I didn't see a minimum purchase, but I was just browsing.

Handbag Lady
12-17-2008, 05:48 PM
Whew, they were able to cancel my order. :upsidedow

armomof3lvsdisney
12-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Thank you I just got 2 for a local seafood place for $4.00!! :banana: