PDA

View Full Version : Creative Memories Consultant question

ajwomic
12-17-2008, 01:49 PM
My mom just gave me a 12 x 15 CM scrapbook and page protectors. The problem is that all my albums are 12 x 12, so I really don't want this size, not to mention that I have already scrapped a ton digitally 12*12. What can I do? I did not have the heart to tell her it was then wrong size since she was so excited and it the type that it would hurt her feelings if I told her it was wrong. I would love to exchange!
Thanks,
Alicia

Vacation Lover
12-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Former CMC here, so things may have changed since I was doing it. It can't hurt to call your consultant and see if she'll accept an exchange. 12 x 15 are not something most CMCs keep on hand, so she might not be willing to trade anything for it. If you know the CMC who your mom bought it from, she might be willing to accept it for an exchange. CMCs can return items they bought for a 10% restocking fee, so she might exchange it for you if you're willing to pay the restocking fee or accept a credit of the amount she'll be reimbursed after the restocking fee. Another option is to call Creative Memories directly. It's possible that they'll allow you to exchange it for a 12 x 12 or for a digital credit. Good luck!

iluvdiscruises
12-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Where are you located? Maybe I can help...PM me. I am a current consultant.

Fire14
12-17-2008, 04:06 PM
If that doersn't work out my CMC maybe able to help you as on of the regulars is a 12x15 scrapper.

WDWorBUST
12-17-2008, 05:05 PM
I love the 12X15 album....if you don't find a way to exchange it or swap it out this is what I have done with my 12X15.....

I had my dd's picture made every month her first year. After that I have continued having it done at least 4+ times a year. I always get a 10X13 photo and I don't do anything really fancy - I usually just mat it and then I'll add the age to the page - usually with the sizzix letters or using my mom's cricut. I might add a flower or some hearts to embellish the page a little but nothing extravagant. It's not exactly a creative outlet for me....But I love being able to flip through and see her "grow". She is 5 now and I'm a little behind in that book - I need to get back to it!

plummer925
12-17-2008, 05:47 PM
You could sell on ebay and buy the one you want - CM stuff goes for almost retail there!

santa's surpriz
12-17-2008, 08:39 PM
I love the 12x15 albums, consider using it for a child's art work. It makes a great way to protect and save those memories thru the years.

dis-happy
12-17-2008, 09:08 PM
How about using it to make an album to give to your mom?