PDA

View Full Version : Toys R Us Deals Of The Day

wedindis'00
12-17-2008, 05:36 AM
Did anyone print the DEALS OF THE DAY coupons from Saturday 12/12 ?

I think there was a coupon for a swing set?

Up here in central MA we were wiped out by an ice storm and i was unable to print that coupon.

I know it is a one day only coupon but due to the weather I'm hoping they will honor it.

If you have it would you be willing to send me the "coupon code" and/or the actual coupon.

thanks

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

wedindis'00
12-17-2008, 11:29 AM
Anyone...Anyone...Bueller?????:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Kitzka
12-17-2008, 11:58 AM
if you follow toysrus online on Twitter you maybe able to access the link that they sent out for the Sat deals.

Nothing was appealing to me on sat so i did not print these coupons out.

Lara

wedindis'00
12-17-2008, 12:13 PM
what is twitter???

Kitzka
12-17-2008, 01:00 PM
Twitter (www.twitter.com) is an 'update' site. I guess for a ack of a better explanation it's a social networking site and mini blogging site. you update your 'status' provide rants, daily thoughts etc in 160 characters or less.

Quite a few stores have twitter accounts and they post updates on the company and most post sales, coupons, etc.

It's different from facebook. I tweet as it's called and for me it's a great way to get my agression out.

I know there are tons of people on twitter and a few news stories have broke on twitter first. It's worth it to check it out but that is the only place where there may be a record of the old TRU coupons that i can think of.