PDA

View Full Version : Ameritrade offer/free money!

maxiesmom
12-16-2008, 07:40 PM
I recieved my new "O" magazine in the mail today. As I was looking thru it, an ad featuring Suze Orman caught my eye. If you open an Ameritrade account and deposit at least $100 in it each month for 12 months in a row, Ameritrade will give you $100. This offer is good until 12/31/08.

The ad also refers you to a website called saveyourself.com for more info.

I thought maybe some people might want to check this out and see if it is something they would like to do.:)

Nie0214
12-16-2008, 08:59 PM
Here's a link: http://www.tdameritrade.com/saveyourself/syo.html

delmar411
12-16-2008, 10:04 PM
I signed up for this when it was deposit $50/mth and get $100. I wonder if they've had a lot of ppl pull their money because of the economy? I'm still doing it through March or April and then we'll see if they really come through with the extra $100.

ctinct
12-17-2008, 04:18 AM
I signed up for this when it was deposit $50/mth and get $100. I wonder if they've had a lot of ppl pull their money because of the economy? I'm still doing it through March or April and then we'll see if they really come through with the extra $100.

This has been going on for more than a year now. I'm happy to say I did it, and they did come through with the money. I was just reminded of something, though. I called to close my account a month or two ago because I can earn more interest elsewhere. I recently got a statement. There is a whopping penny in there, so I guess they didn't close the account.

pumpkinfish
12-17-2008, 06:52 AM
Yup, I also signed up for this last Feb when the deposit $50 get $100 offer was floating around. I'm quite excited to have that extra $700 in June.

Green Tea
12-17-2008, 07:51 AM
I got in on the $50 a month deal. I put in more. My year isn't up yet, so I can only hope it works for the bonus. I've actually researched and purchased a little stock during the market fall with the money rather than it just sitting in account.