PDA

View Full Version : 5.99 Disney DVD's at Best Buy

PirateDad
12-16-2008, 11:41 AM
I just ran into our local Best Buy and I noticed a number of Disney DVD's were on sale for 5.99. I picked up Summer Magic (Hayley Mills, Burl Ives), and I also noticed they had the Parent Trap (Lindsay Lohan version), Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Blackbeard's Ghost, and a few other newer ones. I've never seen Summer Magic and my wife is a big original Parent Trap/Pollyanna fan, so I thought it would be a good stocking stuffer for her.

emmabemmainc
12-16-2008, 11:43 AM
Thanks for posting! I love Summer Magic, one of my all time favorites! :)

ampooh
12-16-2008, 12:24 PM
It's been forever sicne I saw Sumemr Magic. Pollyanna was on a couple weeks ago. :lovestruc I love teh Hayley Mills movies.

I see Best Buy in my future

Crazy4Disney72
12-16-2008, 01:33 PM
I saw this deal at Best Buy last Friday. I got Summer Magic for DD, Blackbeard's Ghost for DS 11, and The Black Hole for DS 15. Summer Magic is one of my favorite movies, though I probably haven't seen it in 20 years. It took a lot of willpower to wrap it for DD, I really wanted to watch it myself this weekend, LOL! I've never seen Blackbeard's Ghost but it looks like something the kids will like, and I've never seen The Black Hole but my DH was very excited about it, big computer geek that he is, he loved that movie when it came out!

SandrA9810
12-16-2008, 07:38 PM
I worked with a lady that was friends with Haley Mills. Her father worked at the studios when she was a kid, so she got to meet all sorts of people, and Disney himself.
She works here in the parks seasonally, but she had the best stories ever.

I wish I had the money for them... sounds really good. And I like the old Disney movies, so much more character and meaning to them.

jessica52877
12-17-2008, 06:48 AM
I love all the old disney movies like that! I have gotten a few at best buy and tons at deep discount dvd.