PDA

View Full Version : Any non-expiring ticket options?

DavidNYC
12-15-2008, 11:36 AM
Most of our trips to Orlando are long weekends usually with 2 Disney days and an US/IoA day. We bought a few 3 day / 2 park passes that didn't expire a while back (for about $99!) since the deal was so good and they've lasted a while. (If I only knew what would happen with ticket prices I would have bought a few more!)

Need to finally buy again and was wondering if there were any non-expiring pass options? It seems that almost every multi-day ticket we see expires.

Is this an option anywhere anymore?

David

ky07
12-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Most of our trips to Orlando are long weekends usually with 2 Disney days and an US/IoA day. We bought a few 3 day / 2 park passes that didn't expire a while back (for about $99!) since the deal was so good and they've lasted a while. (If I only knew what would happen with ticket prices I would have bought a few more!)

Need to finally buy again and was wondering if there were any non-expiring pass options? It seems that almost every multi-day ticket we see expires.

David
The only ones I know of is the 7 day 2 park unlimited tickets but the do expire 6 days after first day used but if you buy them and don't use the they won't expire until they are activated

DavidNYC
12-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Yeah - those type I saw. I was thinking more of the type where I could use 2 days this year and a day next year. I think you might be right that they don't exist but there are so many different vendors out there that have special things now and then I figure I'd check to see if anyone had come across this option.

My guess is that they don't do this anymore for the exact reason that I want to buy the ticket. They're trying to get people to their park for more days and making it less attractive as merely a side trip from Disney one day.

Metro West
12-15-2008, 01:30 PM

DavidI don't believe those tickets exist anymore.

phamton
12-15-2008, 02:28 PM
The only non-expiring tickets I know of are two day/two park non-expiring tickets that are $129.99 plus tax. I don't think those can be purchased online though (at least I couldn't find a link to them online.) But they do sell them at the gates and at Guest Services.