PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU want for Christmas?

WendyisDarling
12-14-2008, 01:38 PM
What's on your Christmas wish list?

I've been asked by a couple of relatives now and usually come up with "needs". Now, I need to give DH some ideas. I've been wrapped up (;) ) in everyone's else's Christmas gifts that I haven't thought about it much. I really just want all the chores to be finished :rotfl:

Not so much looking for suggestions for me, but wondering if anyone is willing to share what they are hoping to get. It's just fun IMO to hear what other adults would like to get.

So, if anyone wants to share...

lindsmom
12-14-2008, 02:08 PM
My official want is a good toaster oven (and a crockpot) - asked my parents for the toaster oven because they like specifics.

Otherwise, I'd love someone to come and clean the house.

My daughter to stay seven forever.

And a hot air balloon ride.

African safari.

Oh, and all the bills to be paid off.

Well, it's a wish list after all, isn't it? :)

richmond282
12-14-2008, 02:09 PM
I'll start. I asked for a GPS for Christmas. My DH says I don't need one b/c I never go anywhere. (BTW we go lost last week attending a college football game. A GPS would've helped...)

I also asked for some wii games. We just got a wii right before Thanksgiving and only have the game that came with it.

minnieluvzmickey
12-14-2008, 02:22 PM
annual pass

mrsbornkuntry
12-14-2008, 02:25 PM
I've been having trouble coming up with anything this year to ask my MIL for, she always wants a list, but I don't have any ideas for her.

From DH I'd like some wrist and ankle weights to use with my Wii Fit and maybe the Jillian Micheals Wii game, but I don't know if he'll get them because I'm afraid he'll think I'll be insulted (I wouldn't and hopefully after 13 years of marriage he knows that).

a watch

some new pajamas

And we already bought ourselves a firepit.

Since this is a wishlist, I'll also add I'd love someone to babysit the kids for an evening so Dh and I could go out, but it's not gonna happen.

Catrin
12-14-2008, 02:46 PM
24 hours of Quiet

A charm or two for my Pandora Bracelet

Housecleaning Service - just once - to do a thorough cleaning of bathrooms, windows, etc.

Catrin

Alice28
12-14-2008, 02:48 PM
I want some new pants and a gift card to Sephora. And a dock for my ipod.

mombare
12-14-2008, 02:50 PM
I just sent my wish list to my mom and sister (a little late!)....
ipod shuffle
green striped shower curtain
oven mitts (because mine have holes and I keep burning my fingers)
Cricut cutting mats and blades
Sugarland CD
gift certificates

It is hard...I want specific jeans and shoes, but I know they would be out of my sister's budget, and my mom would pick something I don't want. This is the first year I have asked for gift certificates! What I don't want...more appliances in my kitchen!

Vijoge
12-14-2008, 02:53 PM
Mickey floor mats for my Explorer. And the matching Mickey seat covers, too.

That's about it.

EpcotMatt2
12-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Aside from another Disney vacation, which my DW got me 2 years ago, but I realize economics prohibits that, I'd love to get a Piece of History series 1 pin. Either Lion King {which ironically we saw back when it was released, but had no idea what it was & wasn't into the POH pins yet - yeah, I'm kicking myself}, Dumbo, Maelstrom, Muppet Vison, Tower of Terror, or the holy grail of POHs, 20,000 Leagues.

SUSIEQ
12-14-2008, 03:32 PM
annual pass

That's my kind of Christmas wish list!:thumbsup2

crazelion
12-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Voltron 7 DVD
Voltron 8 DVD
Go-Lion Volume 3 DVD
Voltron Lion Forged Volume 3,4,5 Comic Books
Voltron Masterpiece Toys Set
Voltron T-Shirt
Nissian Sentra orAltima 2008 or 2009

That's all I want. I know how buy it all my self. So it's no need of asking for what I really want.

Tell everyone to get gift card from either Best Buy or Walmart so I can buy what I want.

Or the gift will get regift to get out of my house. I am queen of regifting. That's how don't how much pay at Christmas.

pixie921
12-14-2008, 03:54 PM
I asked my parents for coupons to my favorite car wash. Winter is terrible on my poor truck, and I love being able to get a "free" wash whenever I want to. :)

Kate and Pete
12-14-2008, 04:04 PM
I only want a few things...

iPod shuffle for working out at the gym
True Blood season one (which isn't out yet, so I know I'm not getting it!)
the new Britney Spears cd...(NO, I'm not too old!!)
DVDs from Cathy Savage to help me with my posing for my competition next year

That's it - a couple practical things (DVDs and iPod) and a couple fun things! :woohoo: It'll be a surprise to see what else DH comes up with!

RitaE
12-14-2008, 04:05 PM
The laundry done.

A weekend where I don't have to run the dishwasher 4 times on Saturday and 3 times on Sunday.

TupperMom7
12-14-2008, 04:55 PM
World Peace.

An end to hunger.

But I will settle for an Ipod Nano with a docking station.:lmao:

luvmarypoppins
12-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Well I dont really want anything but since I am having the cancer surgery in Jan. I decided to get myself some new Pjs, I will probably just wear the bottoms. After wearing a hospital gown for 4 days in sept. I decided this time to take some positive action and look as unhospitalish as I can :rotfl2:

karinbelle
12-14-2008, 05:42 PM
The Asus Eee PC I'm typing on now. DH gave it to me early a week ago.

I love it!

HeatherBelle614
12-14-2008, 05:45 PM
My DREAM Christmas gift this year?

A NikonD60. *Drools* I highly, highly doubt that's going to happen this year, though.

burberryplaid
12-14-2008, 06:02 PM
Other than world peace and to be with my family..

A Tiffany heart tag necklace
A dock for my iPod
A few DVDs (Wall-e, 27 Dresses)
Gift Cards to Sephora and Nordstrom
A down comforter

Shmily1
12-14-2008, 06:06 PM
annual pass

That's what DH gets me for Christmas!! Well, usually.... He knows there is nothing that makes me happier than being at the "world" but this year will have to be different... We found out a few weeks ago that DD will be having a baby in '09 so my WDW partner won't be feeling up to doing lots of attractions for most of the year... :confused3 Oh, well, guess I have to have my priorities right this year... (like planning the first visit, the first haircut on Main Street, which resort to take it to first.....:cloud9: )

PrincessNoelle'sMom
12-14-2008, 06:07 PM
The laundry done.

A weekend where I don't have to run the dishwasher 4 times on Saturday and 3 times on Sunday.

AMEN!!!

:rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :rotfl: :yay: :lmao: :cheer2:

lck33
12-14-2008, 06:21 PM
Lets see...

I really want and need a new coffee and end tables. Dont have either right now. Gave them away a few years back and haven't gotten around to replacing them yet. I just found the perfect ones.

I will probably end up with more candles and hand lotion.

Oh and I would also like a pound of $50 bills sliced thin.:rotfl2:

Elsie

Schachteles
12-14-2008, 06:24 PM
I usually don't get much for Christmas (by the time I am done spending on the hubby and kids there isn't much left for me) and since this year our financial situation has changed somewhat my DH is "paying me back" for all the years that I went with little or none...so I am getting an iPod Classic and a Cricut Expressions with cartridges. :banana: Unfortunately, there are little surprises other then which cartridges he gets. :hug:

GOOFY4DONALD
12-14-2008, 06:25 PM
I asked my kids for 24 hours of no fighting with each other.
ShamWow...I want that but I have trouble spending 20.00 on it. If it's agift then it's ok.

Taylor'sMom
12-14-2008, 08:22 PM
I asked DH to turn an extra closet into a built-in scrapbooking area.:worship:

And I asked DD for slippers (new ceramic tile looks good but makes me feel like I've spent the day at AK!)

HLDisney
12-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Disney DVC!
DLSR camera

lovebugsmom
12-14-2008, 08:36 PM
A JOB!
and for my DD9 to stop mouthing back!:headache:

mamalle
12-14-2008, 08:36 PM
nothing really. dh made me make a list though- its usually the same every year though. anything from brighton, VS Lotion and VS perfume.. we are going skiing at the end of january so we do not need to be spending extra money on exchanging $$$ gifts..

Luv Bunnies
12-14-2008, 08:46 PM
Seriously if the stock market would rebound to where it was a year ago I would be totally happy and not want anything more!

But since I can't exactly put that on a list, I asked for an air mattress to use when we travel, a sheet/comforter set, tons of gift cards and the soundtrack to Elf (I love that movie and can't stop watching it!). It's like some kind of obsession that I develop every Christmas.

"You're not Santa...you stink....you smell like beef and cheese...you sit on a throne of lies!" See, can't stop!

MickeyMomOfThree
12-14-2008, 08:50 PM
I want the same thing every year. I ask my family to give me money (early) so I can give my kids a great Christmas. I know it may seem silly, but for me, the greatest Christmas present is seeing them light up at some out there gift from Santa that I could never otherwise give them. This year I think Santa is planning on leaving Biscuit the FurReal dog. I agree with PP, I'd like to keep them young, but since I can't I'll enjoy spoiling them a bit at Christmas (or watching Santa do it) and enjoying that moment as I know bofore too long they don't believe anymore and the day just doesn't feel the same. I've been through it once so far with DD14, I know it's coming soon for DD9 and while I still can enjoy it I am loving it!

So, on Christmas morning I don't open but a token gift or two, but that is just fine with me. I know it may not be everyone's dream, but it is perfect for me.

Swimnoid
12-14-2008, 08:52 PM
Hmmmmmmm....what do I want?

DD commandeered my digital camera so I want a new one. She called to say it broke today so she is getting one too! :rotfl2: But I am buying it and telling DH he is giving it to me since no matter how specific I get with him he will get the total opposite of what I wrote down :confused3 I found the exact one I want at Best Buy though!

I would love a Kindle but it costs too much.

Ipod nano mostly for playing in the car but I'm not asking for it.

...to be at Disney for Christmas but thats not happening this year either.

..for some restaurant to be open on our drive to Pgh Christmas Day! :goodvibes

DearDaisyinDurham
12-14-2008, 09:13 PM
love this thread....clean laundry, I'm with Rita.... for my house to be cleaned (not by me) ... gift wise, we had a nice trip and I have a new ring, other than that can't wait to spend Christmas with family

goodhartc
12-14-2008, 09:26 PM
I would like to get a WiiFit for Christmas and to have a wonderful trip to Disney. We're going January 3rd!

Terry36
12-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Celine Dion Tix.....

nomolos
12-15-2008, 02:28 AM
Me and DW decided we would buy 2 of the disney Thomas Kinkade prints for each other.....we got Cinderellas Castle and the Snow White one....the names escape me.

jll45
12-15-2008, 05:31 AM
I want a Coach purse. I told DH and he said to go buy it for myself. :headache: But here's this thing.... Sorry if this sounds picky or ungrateful but I want HIM to buy it for me. I want to be surprised on Christmas morning and have it under the tree.

I also want DD13 to stop having teenage attitude in everything she says to me. Regardless of whether she is angry or not that twang of attitude is always there. :scared:

I want my DS4 to always love me the way he does now for the rest of his life. Right now, mommy can do no wrong and I am even better than grilled cheese sandwiches. :lovestruc

My DD10 to not inherit her sister's attitude problem. :scared1:

Misty89
12-15-2008, 05:38 AM
For Christmas, I would love to get:

1) Ticket (s) to Disney ( atleast 1, family tx would be great)

2) certificate for a mani & Pedi

3)Camcorder

4) Big City Slider station ( i watch way to much Tv, LOL)

only 10 more days until we see if this get's filled ( I know #3 will not- unless i buy it myself :lmao:

Promomx2
12-15-2008, 06:33 AM
I know this isn't in the christmas spirit,but how abot a a certain one of my ds's teachers to come clean my toilets. This lady has made our life so stressful with her "teaching style".
:headache:

meway
12-15-2008, 06:44 AM
Well I dont really want anything but since I am having the cancer surgery in Jan. I decided to get myself some new Pjs, I will probably just wear the bottoms. After wearing a hospital gown for 4 days in sept. I decided this time to take some positive action and look as unhospitalish as I can :rotfl2:

Good luck to you on your surgery. :grouphug:

Not very exciting, but I would love a Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner. :santa:

ZPT1022
12-15-2008, 07:07 AM
I've been asked by a couple of relatives now and usually come up with "needs". Now, I need to give DH some ideas. I've been wrapped up (;) ) in everyone's else's Christmas gifts that I haven't thought about it much. I really just want all the chores to be finished :rotfl:

you sound like me. Right now, I'm just worried about getting everyone else's everything else done on time.

Since this is a wishlist, I'll also add I'd love someone to babysit the kids for an evening so Dh and I could go out, but it's not gonna happen.

are you in CT or MA? I'd offer to swap with you- you take them all one night, I'll take them all the next weekend. What's a few more running around at this point?! ;)

actually, after struggling to come up with some little things to tell people I want, DH and I were thinking that next year, what we would REALLY like, would be tickets to see a show or an opera while someone else commits to watching the kids that night. Heck, we'll buy the tickets ourselves if we can get the commitment in advance to watch the kids.

The stuff I would really love to have is too expensive for me to feel comfortable asking anyone else to buy- a weekend away with DH (Again, just the babysitting, I'll pay for everything else), an ipod, a kitchen aid mixer. I just can't feel comfortable asking for something for myself that costs more than $15-20 :confused3

janni518
12-15-2008, 07:17 AM
Nobody believes me but I would like a really good carpet cleaner.

...and peace on earth, financial stability and most of all the surgery my son is having on 12/23 to go smoothly and for it to actually help.

My dh and I aren't exchanging gifts this year, we seldom do. We do family gifts. This year it's a GPS and a Wii Fit.

mrsbornkuntry
12-15-2008, 07:28 AM
you sound like me. Right now, I'm just worried about getting everyone else's everything else done on time.

are you in CT or MA? I'd offer to swap with you- you take them all one night, I'll take them all the next weekend. What's a few more running around at this point?! ;)

I wish I was! I'm with you, I'd love to be able to get tickets to something and know that someone will watch the kids for me. My oldest two are 11 and 12 so in 3 or 4 more years I'll probably be comfortable enought to leave the younger three with them.

starwood
12-15-2008, 08:05 AM
I already got my Christmas presents. I got a new laptop. Our DVD player in the bedroom died so we got a new Bluray player. and after we got that DH noticed that in order to get the best picture you needed to connect it with a hdmi cable. Our TV (not that old - may 3 years) did not have a place for that so we also got a new (slightly larger) TV and DS got our old one.

MickeyMomOfThree
12-15-2008, 09:11 AM
I want a Coach purse. I told DH and he said to go buy it for myself. :headache: But here's this thing.... Sorry if this sounds picky or ungrateful but I want HIM to buy it for me. I want to be surprised on Christmas morning and have it under the tree.

I also want DD13 to stop having teenage attitude in everything she says to me. Regardless of whether she is angry or not that twang of attitude is always there. :scared:

I want my DS4 to always love me the way he does now for the rest of his life. Right now, mommy can do no wrong and I am even better than grilled cheese sandwiches. :lovestruc

My DD10 to not inherit her sister's attitude problem. :scared1:

I don't wish for the purse, but everything else sounds WONDERFUL!!!!!!:lovestruc

jeepgirl30
12-15-2008, 09:27 AM
I would love a digital camera so I can record my DS6's wrestling and soccer matches/games and DD's talent shows and such. But i feel guilty asking! We just bought a new tv and sent in for DH's playoff tickets.

DH encourages me to spend whatever on the kids. Normally he tells me I didn't do enough!

We both buy what we need through out the year so I really do not need anything.

I truly enjoy watching the kids light up on Christmas morning and every year I'm scared it will be the last they believe so I just want to keep enjoying them!

MickeyMomOfThree
12-15-2008, 09:37 AM
I truly enjoy watching the kids light up on Christmas morning and every year I'm scared it will be the last they believe so I just want to keep enjoying them!

I'm with you there, I was devistated the year our oldest stopped believing. I know it is probably coming for our middle daughter in the next year or so and that breaks my heart. When my baby stops believeing I will probably be a basket case...

In the mean time, Christmas for me is watching them be amazed and that is the best gift of all....

mousefanmichelle
12-15-2008, 11:23 AM
I would really love a new camera but since we just bought a new tv, blue-ray, speakers and receiver I don't think I will be getting that new camera. Looks like it will be an entertainment center for the new bigger tv. Ugh.

Usually my dh and I don't exchange gifts - only something small like dvd's or cd's but we blew our budget with the tv for this Christmas and many to come.

I just want to really have my family around me sharing time.

Peace on earth to all!
Michelle

ScoobySMC
12-15-2008, 11:38 AM
I really want a pink dell laptop, and a prescription for zantac's for our key west flight. I am so so so so so so petrified of planes its ridiculous. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

armomof3lvsdisney
12-15-2008, 12:21 PM
I really want a Tano purse. :love: I just can't decide on the color.:confused3

ZPT1022
12-15-2008, 01:18 PM
I wish I was! I'm with you, I'd love to be able to get tickets to something and know that someone will watch the kids for me. My oldest two are 11 and 12 so in 3 or 4 more years I'll probably be comfortable enought to leave the younger three with them.

well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just worry that I'd buy tickets for something and then someone would back out of watching them. My kids are reasonably well behaved and they're all potty trained, eat real food, etc.... so pretty easy at this point. I think I just need to learn to trust and find a good local babysitter.

If I were you, I'd start training the older two now- red cross babysitting course and all that, and then they will be ready to go! ;)

I really want a pink dell laptop, and a prescription for zantac's for our key west flight. I am so so so so so so petrified of planes its ridiculous. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

If you call your doctor they should give you a prescription for the flight- mine did. I don't think you want Zantac though, that's for heartburn ;) Xanax might get you a bit further :upsidedow

secretpantssam
12-15-2008, 02:40 PM
I really want a new TV, the one I have in my room has problems with the power button and I have to unplug it and plug it back in to turn it on. I know it's a matter of time before it just stops working. But that's expensive so i don't think I'm getting one.

I could also use a 14inch silver chain necklace since the one I had just broke and the others seem too long.

That's about it.

Stitches glitch
12-15-2008, 05:17 PM
I don't get any Christmas presents usually because I'm a single parent, but if I could have anything from Santa I would like that new touch screen camera I seen on the commercials lately, I think it's a nikon. (looks so cool!) I'd also like a digital picture frame, the new Mummy movie or Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume. DVC would be fantastic too!

CruiseBoundnKY
12-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Honestly...I've gotten a real lesson in life this year. I lost my job in May that payed very well. Then my dh had to have back surgery and was off work for 3 months. He did get paid but was not able to work OT which had helped us along.

So...I stopped living in the land of plenty and woke up. Can you say "Reality Check".

Long story short.

I want: My children to be happy.
My dh to be healthy.
To be able to stay at home as long as I can and raise my children.

Thats it...

Karen

tennvalgirl
12-15-2008, 08:03 PM
I want the same thing every year, time off from work.

Every year I get it!

SO HAPPY!:woohoo:

iggbees
12-15-2008, 09:05 PM
my boyfriend to realize that after dating for almost 5 years it's time we got engaged. :lovestruc

unfortunately... that's not going to happen, so i asked for the next best things:
a new computer mouse, ugg slippers, and hockey skates. :rotfl:

dismom9761
12-15-2008, 09:51 PM
I would like a new camera,disney dollars to buy a new Disney sweatshirt on our trip,a toiletry bag big enough for my big family,and a small purse.I think I will get it all except the camera,we are on a tight budget this year.:goodvibes

srwarden1928
12-15-2008, 10:44 PM
APs for DW & me & at least 3 trips to WDW in 2009.
Not gonna happen.

reginaastralis
12-16-2008, 12:54 AM
I really want a pink dell laptop,

My daughter, who turns four the week after Christmas, is asking for that too. LOL. I thought she'd be thirteen before asking for "big ticket" items, but ... I was wrong. She also wants a baby sister who "comes out of your belly like I did. Not a DOLL like Santa brought me last year. I want a real baby sister and a real pink laptop."

So, for Christmas this year, I would like the fertility Gods to be on my side so I do NOT get knocked up for another two years or so. The thought of having another one *I'm a single momma* scares the living daylights out of me. My mom asks why I don't date ... HELLLOOOO, the princess is begging me to have another kid. No way.

My mom really wanted to know what I wanted, and she didn't seem in love with the idea of an AP to Disney or a family membership to the zoo (way cheaper), so I asked her to pay one month of my car payment. Fingers crossed! I am in the middle of moving and I don't want to have to deal with anymore junk right now, and my mom is good with supplying presents. I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I have simply amazing parents, but helping me pay my bills would be awesome.

megthewonderful
12-16-2008, 04:34 AM
I would like some money to pay off our remaining credit card debt and to sell our house that has been on the market for awhile.

Well, since that's not going to happen, my dad is having surgery today. I want him to recover quickly, so he can spend Christmas morning with my kids.

Shanan
12-16-2008, 06:02 AM
All I need is a lens hood for my camera and DH promised he would find one for me. I found out last night that DH had taken out $200 from his deposit for my xmas gifts. I was nice and said 'lens hood doesn't cost that much (less then $25)'. We had a nice honest discussion last night about finances - yes there are things I want but I would prefer the money to be in savings account adding to emergency fund. Guess I am a dull person since I want the Expedit bookcase from Ikea.

ZPT1022
12-16-2008, 06:55 AM
My mom really wanted to know what I wanted, and she didn't seem in love with the idea of an AP to Disney or a family membership to the zoo (way cheaper), so I asked her to pay one month of my car payment. Fingers crossed! I am in the middle of moving and I don't want to have to deal with anymore junk right now, and my mom is good with supplying presents. I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I have simply amazing parents, but helping me pay my bills would be awesome.

It took a while to convince her but we finally got my mom to come around and for Christmas she buys the kids a family pass to the children's museum near us. It has reciprocal privileges to so many other places. We've used it in Rochester,NY, Providence, RI, Boston,MA, as well as other museums throughout CT. For us, it's awesome. It pays for itself in 2-3 visits. I know my mom still feels weird about it since she's not actually handing the kids an actual object but what we started to do was send her postcards from everywhere we visit. The kids say how much fun they're having and the last line is always "Thanks again for the pass!" It makes her feel good that we tell the kids that Grandma paid for us to go to the museum and that we are really using it and enjoying it. She does the zoo for the kids birthdays in the summer as well. Good luck convincing your mom to go for it, it really is a great gift. Less stuff around the house and "free" entertainment :woohoo:

All I need is a lens hood for my camera and DH promised he would find one for me. I found out last night that DH had taken out $200 from his deposit for my xmas gifts. I was nice and said 'lens hood doesn't cost that much (less then $25)'. We had a nice honest discussion last night about finances - yes there are things I want but I would prefer the money to be in savings account adding to emergency fund. Guess I am a dull person since I want the Expedit bookcase from Ikea.

Uh, no, that's not dull. I would love something from IKEA for Christmas. I bought a desk for scrapbooking and it somehow became the computer desk. If DH went and bought a desk for the computer and I got my scrapbooking desk back, I'd be ecstatic. And I like the expedit too! :thumbsup2

earthfaries
12-16-2008, 06:56 AM
Video games for our Wii :)

momejay
12-16-2008, 07:30 AM
First after getting the dogs digestive system under control is...
a personal chef for my DS, so I can take a break from cooking,
a maid for my DD or a shovel so I can find the floor in her room,
Some kind of personal reminder device, so when I sent my dad to the store for 3 things & he comes back with 10, the 3 things I sent him for are in the bag. LOL!

So what I want for Christmas is cookware, a new vaccuum, & a babysitter service brave enough to watch my son so I can do my own shopping.

I would settle for no fighting all Christmas vacation.

My dream gift would be to go to Disney World for Chrsitmas or maybe just this spring.

pansmermaidzlagoon
12-16-2008, 09:06 AM
All I really want this year is one of those digital photo frames - a really nice one that scrolls through the photos - to put on the mantle.:)

bigbabyblues
12-16-2008, 10:24 AM
I want a new bag from snaptotes.com

SnowWtch
12-16-2008, 12:26 PM
All I'd like is an end to the doctor/hospital bills and for my cough to go away. Doesn't look like either will happen anytime soon.

Mrs.Reese
12-16-2008, 08:52 PM
I would like to get a job!!!

Willow1213
12-16-2008, 09:07 PM
All I want for Christmas is a Disney trip! We just found out that our wedding is going to be a lot cheaper than what we had originally budgeted for, and I would love to be able to take advantage of the 4/3 deal for a graduation celebration trip in May!

Lisa_M
12-16-2008, 09:15 PM
What I really want for Christmas is a mother's necklace. The ones with the mother and the baby sillohuettes (sp?). I asked DH for one and he told me that he doesn't want me to have one yet...not sure what that means...so he won't get me one.

DD has been sick for quite a while, so I guess I another Christmas wish would be for her to get well and STAY well. It's been a battle since September.

tngramma
12-16-2008, 09:56 PM
I have asked Santa for Nintendo DS

He just laughed at me.

lucigo
12-16-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm getting my present right now....we are at Pop Century, celebrating my DH's college graduation, his birthday, and our Christmas. We left all the kids at home except for the youngest and are really enjoying a slow paced trip!

dementia412
12-17-2008, 12:06 AM
I have asked Santa for Nintendo DS

He just laughed at me.

I got the same treatment when I suggested I wanted a Disney trip for Christmas. I guess I'm not fat enogh to keep Santa's attention anymore, gesh!

DebMcDonald
12-17-2008, 05:21 AM
A large digital picture frame.

8 Ears
12-17-2008, 05:23 AM
Just posted this on another site.

I would like to add batteries for my camera please. :hippie: They just will not stay charged any longer!:mad:

Kitzka
12-17-2008, 07:35 AM

We have this bookcase (the double one) and use it as a bookself/tv stand in our bedroom.

We are going to redo DD's playroom and will be getting 2 of these for the room. I love it!

I just want some comfortable yet fashoionable snow boots.

Lara

KigerKat
12-17-2008, 12:10 PM
I actually don't want anything. DH and I have spent a lot of money this year upgrading our house, and a couple of weeks ago we just went from a Queen to a King sized bed - complete with a new bedding set and memory foam mattress.

Last year we didn't do gifts for each other, either since we had just gotten married and paid for the wedding on our own - didn't charge a thing! :thumbsup2 Maybe next year we'll be ready for gifts.

I honestly just can't think of anything I want right now. I guess I've been blessed! :lovestruc

Handbag Lady
12-17-2008, 12:24 PM
All I want for Christmas is to know what my husband wants for Christmas.

He ALWAYS hates what I get him. And I give really good gifts. (Tickets to football games, electronics - DVD player when it forst came out, you name it.) He's making me sell the tickets I got him for his birthday because even though it is his favorite team, he "doesn't want to go that weekend, it's too cold, there are doing lousy, etc." So I'm out $300. :headache: