PDA

View Full Version : Question about mobile RV service to FW

4daubers
12-13-2008, 12:30 PM
Has anyone used a RV service that comes to the campground? If so, any recommendations.

Thanks!

2goofycampers
12-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Try this thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2020733

Gatordad
12-13-2008, 01:58 PM
we used Frank's

4daubers
12-13-2008, 03:57 PM
This is how ditzy I am. I'm on this board daily...and didn't realize that there had been a tread recently regarding RV service. Pre trip fog...old age...not sure?

Thanks for the threads and recommendation!

rapriebe
12-13-2008, 07:19 PM
Sherri,
I know this information is posted on the link to my other thread on the same subject but I can't recommend Master RV Mobile Service (407-348-0862) highly enough. The guy that came out was great and definitely knew RVs inside and out. The price was very reasonable and I would use him again.

I had them come out on a Saturday because it was real cold and my furnace was on the fritz so I paid a $75 weekend service call fee plus it was only $97 to fix my furnace. The guy was very thorough and spent an hour taking it out of the RV, cleaning it, fixing the orifice and re-installing it. It was installed behind the cabinets so it was alot of work getting it out. You can't take an RV into a repair shop for that cheap plus we didn't have to take it anywhere. He takes checks or cash only. Give him a call.