PDA

View Full Version : Boat to MK

jbrock
12-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi,
We're heading to the Ft. over Christmas. Early EMH for the MK are at 7 a.m.

What time will the boats start leaving the Ft?

Thanks for your help,

John

big kahuna1
12-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Due to the economy Disney no longer has funding for the boats to and from the Fort. You have to go the the Bike Barn and rent a canoe to get to the MK. The buses will still be operating for a few more days until GM files bankruptcy. Then the bus transporation will discontinue. A sign of the times I am afraid.:rolleyes1

Honestly, as you can tell. I have no idea when the boat leaves for the MK but I am sure someone will let you know soon.:thumbsup2

jbrock
12-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Good thing we're bringing our life vests!!:rolleyes1

BradyBz12
12-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Due to the economy Disney no longer has funding for the boats to and from the Fort. You have to go the the Bike Barn and rent a canoe to get to the MK. The buses will still be operating for a few more days until GM files bankruptcy. Then the bus transporation will discontinue. A sign of the times I am afraid.:rolleyes1

:rotfl: :lmao:

Yup - we're preparing to swim for it any day now!

2goofycampers
12-12-2008, 04:32 PM
1 hour prior to park opening.

jbrock
12-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks!!

DisneyBishops
12-12-2008, 05:09 PM

Honestly, as you can tell. I have no idea when the boat leaves for the MK but I am sure someone will let you know soon.:thumbsup2

Yea but i think the canoe will come equiped with a beer keg, that way you pay for ticket and never care if you get to the parks or not. LOL

the first boat leaves 1 hr before the park opens. then they run about every 20 min.

jbrock
12-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Sign me up for the canoe with the keg.

Everybody drinks beer that early in morning, right?:drinking1

Us3
12-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Welcome to JBrock!! :thumbsup2

AuburnJen92
12-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Sign me up for the canoe with the keg.

Everybody drinks beer that early in morning, right?:drinking1

If you camp with us you do!:rotfl2:

Shan-man
12-15-2008, 08:20 AM
1 hour prior to park opening.

I have no doubt that this is right, but I heard the first boat horns every morning of my stay at pretty much 6:30 on the dot. Maybe it was to serve those going to Cindy's Royal Table?

BTW - We are en route to home, having overnighted near the FL-GA border last night. If the outlet mall stops are not too long, we should be home tonight.

Born 2 Fish
12-15-2008, 08:31 AM
BTW - We are en route to home, having overnighted near the FL-GA border last night. If the outlet mall stops are not too long, we should be home tonight.

God speed,,safe trip. :thumbsup2