PDA

View Full Version : Need Info On Christmas Deco Setup

FlaFortCampster
12-07-2008, 05:35 PM
It occurred to me looking at all the photos that the inflatables are inflated during the day. So these are left on all day and all night?
What's the best way of setting decorations up, on a timer or just plug em in and leave em til you packup. Very curious to get input.
Thanks all! :santa:

2goofycampers
12-07-2008, 06:13 PM
We leave the inflatibles on 24/7 at The Fort and plug the lights in at dusk and off at bedtime.

Memph1s
12-07-2008, 07:12 PM
Unless the wind kicks up too much. Then we will pull the plug on the inflatables until it dies back down. The wind can be hard on inflatables

clkelley
12-07-2008, 08:41 PM
If I'm hanging around the Fort, I leave everything "on". If I'm going to be going to the parks a lot, then the lights and inflatable are on a dusk to dawn timer.

FlaFortCampster
12-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Thank you for the input. Will check weather, timers and setup accordingly.
Getting excited now...............:yay: :yay:
Wow, I think I hit post number 10.

Mmketeer
12-09-2008, 06:13 PM
It occurred to me looking at all the photos that the inflatables are inflated during the day. So these are left on all day and all night?
What's the best way of setting decorations up, on a timer or just plug em in and leave em til you packup. Very curious to get input.
Thanks all! :santa:

When I stayed there over Thanksgiving week I left my blow ups up and on all the time, cause I noticed everyone else did that and then everything else I put on a phototimer that came on at dusk and stayed on till 11pm.
See thread "anyone in a Premium site decorated yet." to see a photo of my site.

FlaFortCampster
12-09-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks Mmketeer for info. I like your decorations. It must take some folks hours to setup and take down all their goodies.
I'll put lights on a dusk + 8 hours timer and leave inflatables on 24/7. I guess a flat Mickey wouldn't be too festive. :eek: