PDA

View Full Version : Disney Christmas Decorations

LuckyinGa
12-04-2008, 04:21 PM
:santa: I was wondering where you buy your Disney Christmas Decorations. Are there any special websites that you particularly like? I was in Home Depot today and they had several blowups (bought two). I've got the DH, DS and DD on Disney decoration hunts. I know I'm a little early but this is the best time of year for Christmas decorations. Thanks.

2goofycampers
12-04-2008, 04:27 PM
K-Mart and Sears have some Disney decorations this year. Also Disneyshopping.com.

Hockeytchr
12-04-2008, 07:00 PM
deleted posted in wrong area

FlaFortCampster
12-05-2008, 06:33 PM
You might want to check Disneyshopping.com. I just received an email saying there was 25% off a large selection of items. Perhaps you can find a deal.

MBMacs
12-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Home Depot has inflatables half off, got a Mickey and a Winnie today.

Mmketeer
12-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Yup you have to be an early shopper to snag the Disney themed stuff. :)
I got a 4ft Mickey blow up at Walgreens along with a few other Disney things like a little musical tree. I got my newest Mickey blow up at Lowes (which by the way I beleive the are already starting their 50% off sale). I also scout out Kmart for Disney stuff as well. And when all else fails for what I want I also hop on Ebay. :)

nowellsl
12-08-2008, 07:08 AM
http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww164/nowellsl/P1000151.jpg

This is the little musical tree - there was also a minnie, pooh and princess tree. $9.99 at Walgreens.

LuckyinGa
12-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Today I hit Home Depot (very little on sale) but they had three Disney inflatables. Lowes had quite a few Disney items and everything was 50% off (I had lots of fun in there :yay: ). I bought the last Mickey light up sign at Walgreens today and the manager gave it to me for $5.00 (reg. $19.99). I was so excited :banana: CVS had nothing. I've been keeping an eye on ebay as well. Thanks for all the help guys. I just wish I were packing it all up for this Christmas instead of next. Oh well.

Vickmeys
12-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Thank you nowellsl (http://www.disboards.com/member.php?u=44337)!!! :thumbsup2 After reading your post I went to my local Walgreens and bought a Mickey and a Minnie tree! :santa:

Mmketeer
12-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Today I hit Home Depot (very little on sale) but they had three Disney inflatables. Lowes had quite a few Disney items and everything was 50% off (I had lots of fun in there :yay: ). I bought the last Mickey light up sign at Walgreens today and the manager gave it to me for $5.00 (reg. $19.99). I was so excited :banana: CVS had nothing. I've been keeping an eye on ebay as well. Thanks for all the help guys. I just wish I were packing it all up for this Christmas instead of next. Oh well.

Good job! Looks like you had a very productive shopping spree. Can't wait to see your site! :santa:

nowellsl
12-10-2008, 06:17 AM
Thank you nowellsl (http://www.disboards.com/member.php?u=44337)!!! :thumbsup2 After reading your post I went to my local Walgreens and bought a Mickey and a Minnie tree! :santa:

You're welcome - I really had to talk myself out of the Minnie and just get the Mickey. They are adorable!