PDA

View Full Version : BA Gatwick Flights- Busy

StephenKay
11-26-2008, 07:07 AM
Hi there,

We have flown to Orlando many times and have often found that the in-direct flights are less busy and more room to spread out. We were just wondering how busy the flight to Orlando would likely to be on the 23rd Dec. Also are the aircraft and crew worth the added cash?

#1MMFan
11-26-2008, 11:41 AM
Don't know how busy it will be but I find the BA flights worth the price compared to charter flights. I would go for it if I were you.

StephenKay
11-26-2008, 12:36 PM
Hi there,

We found "cheap" fares back in March and have save some points for a trip back home in the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait we have never been at Christmas.

#1MMFan
11-26-2008, 12:49 PM
What swung it for you to become DVC members? I go for up to about 3 weeks per year and always thought it would take an exorbitant number of points to cover that duration.

StephenKay
11-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Hi there,

If you love Disney then it's easy. We bought 7 years ago, paid off the original
loan and have bought more points over the years. I recently stood on the DCL "Magic" and spoke with people looking to buy DVC the points are so flexible the points values never change and the options keep on growing with the new resorts like the Bay Lake Towers. It all depends on what you can afford and the sizeof your family, I often say that apart from joining the RAF that this was my second best decision, after all my holidays are paid for until I am 84.

The only slight minus just know is the excahnge rate.

gemmybear83
11-26-2008, 03:26 PM
I flew with BA in Jan (when it is meant to be quiet!) and the planes were full going there and coming back we foudn the cabin crew very helpful etc and the plane was a fairly new 777.