PDA

View Full Version : Another ME question

Sue Mrosk
11-21-2008, 09:25 AM
I was just wondering if the bus drops you off at the campground outpost? Also, on returning, how does the luggage thing work? Do you have to bring it to the outpost that morning? How much time would you allow to get from your site if the bus picks you up three hours before you flight? Thanks

clkelley
11-21-2008, 12:11 PM
Yes, the DME drops you off at Outpost. If you have carryons that would be difficult to take on a Disney bus, then the Fort Wilderness folks will be happy to take you to your cabin/site in a van.

For return to the Outpost at the end of your stay with your luggage, you can call the Fort Wilderness front desk and they will pick you up in a van to take you to the Outpost. I would schedule this NO LATER THAN 1 hour before your pickup time.

Sue Mrosk
11-22-2008, 06:27 AM
Thanks Clkelly, Thats a relief that they pick you up for your return trip in a van. I wouldn't know how much time to allow for the bus to bring you to the outpost. We have to be there at 8am as it is to catch our 11 flight.

clkelley
11-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Also, if you are using the Resort Airline Checkin, allow an extra 15 minutes for that.