PDA

View Full Version : Castaway Club Reception

MaryPSU
05-08-2002, 02:45 PM
My family and I will be cruising on the Magic for 7 days in July. We are members of the Castaway Club because we cruised two years ago.

Does anybody know exactly when during the week the captain's reception will be held for Castaway Club members?

Seņor Ferrari
05-08-2002, 04:00 PM
On our 7-day cruise in December, the Castaway Club reception was on Monday night, at 5:15pm in Rockin' Bar D. They had complimentary drinks and appetizers, and the Captain and crew milled about talking with guests for a while.

While the party was nice, it certainly wasn't a can't-miss event. They should send an invitation to your stateroom stating the place and time.

AUTUMNSAM
05-08-2002, 07:11 PM
Any idea when it is on the Wonder 3 day cruise???

Thanks
Judy

prymsu
05-08-2002, 07:23 PM
but i think i remember reading a post from Barb at one time that on the three day it was at 5:15 p.m. after Castaway Cay. Could be wrong though. Check at her or at Dave's site because i believe they both have sample three day navigators that might list the time and what day you can expect this to happen. hope this helped.

atigeg
05-08-2002, 08:14 PM
It's not listed on the Navigator, since it is by invitation only, but it is at 5:15 on Castaway day, usually in the Cadillac Lounge.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.*****************

mmouse37
05-09-2002, 09:38 AM
They do list it in the Navigator, as least on the Magic they do...It says something about Castaway Club members only and to bring your invitation.

MJ

RIDISNEYLOVERS
05-13-2002, 03:56 PM
What about the 4 day wonder cruise? What day and time would it be then?