PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Discount at Disney Stores In Canada??

CrazyDisneyMommy1
11-15-2008, 02:20 PM
I was reading the Mickey Monitor current issue for Annual Pass holders and there is a discount for Disney Stores in North America. Has any annual pass holder been able to use this discount at their Canadian store?? I phoned the West Edmonton Mall store and they said they no nothing about this promotion. It is running from Nov. 1 -Dec 15, 2008 ???? Thanks to anyone who can help.

dvcdisney
11-16-2008, 01:07 PM
I am curious too.

When I came into my local Disney Store with my AP earlier this year during the promotional AP discount, they had no clue what I was speaking of. Luckily, I had brought in the information with me. They were able to give me the discount but I was told that they were not given any information about it. :confused3

Subrbnmommy
11-17-2008, 10:30 AM
They hadn't heard of it but, I brought a printout of the discount. Once I showed them, it wasn't a problem. On the printout there are instructions for the CM (what code to enter in the system).

dvcdisney
11-17-2008, 12:29 PM
They hadn't heard of it but, I brought a printout of the discount. Once I showed them, it wasn't a problem. On the printout there are instructions for the CM (what code to enter in the system).

That's what I had last time, but this time, I can't seem to find the link. Where is it on the Passholders website?

Thanks.

Subrbnmommy
11-17-2008, 01:12 PM
It's in Passholder Offers then Merchandise, Pins & More. Scroll down and it's there.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/passholdersSpecialOfferCategories?id=PassholdersSp ecialOfferCategoriesPage

I hope the link works!

CrazyDisneyMommy1
11-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Thank you. I will take the papers in, when I go next.

dvcdisney
11-17-2008, 01:56 PM
It's in Passholder Offers then Merchandise, Pins & More. Scroll down and it's there.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/passholder/passholdersSpecialOfferCategories?id=PassholdersSp ecialOfferCategoriesPage

I hope the link works!

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Strange. I remembered looking in that heading, but did not find it. Thanks again!:)