PDA

View Full Version : Driving directions needed from AKL to MK.

fitzpa
11-14-2008, 09:52 PM
I am in need of driving directions from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Magic Kingdom. Is there a short cut or do you just follow the signs?
Thanks

mbanks21
11-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Yeah its basically follow the huge purple signs

DOOM1001
11-14-2008, 11:44 PM
There are signs everywhere,but if you've never driven around WDW it can still be a bit confusing.Here's a map.

http://www.disney.co.uk/usa-resorts/waltdisneyworld/VII/maps/pdf/wdwmap.pdf

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
11-14-2008, 11:48 PM
The signs are very easy to follow and don't forget the Animal Kingdom Lodge also has direct buses which go to the Magic Kingdom, if you change your mind about driving there.

fitzpa
11-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Thank you.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
11-15-2008, 01:19 PM
You're welcome.

MICKEEP
11-16-2008, 07:52 AM
I am not sure why you would not want to take the bus but if you drive it is real easy. Just leave AKL and you are on Osceola Parkway take this right to World Drive (this is a left exit) then take World Drive right to the MK Toll Plaza.

Keep in mind you now have to park your car, walk to the tram, take the tram to TTC then transfer to a monorail or ferry before you get to the main entranve to MK. If you took the bus, they would take you right to the main entrance.

Inkmahm
11-16-2008, 10:47 AM
I am not sure why you would not want to take the bus but if you drive it is real easy. Just leave AKL and you are on Osceola Parkway take this right to World Drive (this is a left exit) then take World Drive right to the MK Toll Plaza.

Keep in mind you now have to park your car, walk to the tram, take the tram to TTC then transfer to a monorail or ferry before you get to the main entranve to MK. If you took the bus, they would take you right to the main entrance.

And you'd miss the ride on the monorail...

I swear the favorite "ride" for the nieces/nephews more often than not is the monorail!