PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, please help...

mickeymouse1017
11-13-2008, 09:14 PM
We are booked for a premium site starting Dec 6. I got so overwhelmed with the planning of the trip that I just realized that this is the same day as the Alabama/Florida game. Is there anyone down there now that can tell me for sure if we will be able to get CBS on the tv? I must see this game. I have already resheduled our dinner ressies for that night but I want to be able to watch the game in the motor home. Thanks for any information that you can give me.

pooh4me
11-13-2008, 09:50 PM
The TVs in the cabins got CBS on cable so the camp sites with cable should too.:thumbsup2

bradisgoofy
11-14-2008, 12:36 AM
If you have an outside antenna you can get the local CBS channel, too.

Born 2 Fish
11-14-2008, 05:22 AM
The TVs in the cabins got CBS on cable so the camp sites with cable should too.:thumbsup2

If you have an outside antenna you can get the local CBS channel, too.

If this don't help,
I'd make friends with someone staying inna cabin. :lmao:

Rhonda
11-14-2008, 05:51 AM
Or, you could go down to Crockett's Tavern and ask them to put the game on!

Disney John
11-14-2008, 05:53 AM
CBS in Orlando is on Local6.

You can go to www.Local6.com to check their TV listings. I have seen the Gators on channel 6 before. It was on cable when I was there in September, and it has VERY good reception with an antenna at FW

ORLCampers
11-14-2008, 07:30 AM
If you're looking for a little more "company" during the game you can also head over to the Disney Boardwalk and watch the game at the ESPN Zone.

PanFanAL
11-14-2008, 07:40 AM
I don't want to spoil the ending for you, but i've already seen it, and Alabama wins!:rotfl2:

Tri-circle-D
11-14-2008, 07:58 AM
I don't want to spoil the ending for you, but i've already seen it, and Alabama wins!:rotfl2:

In your dreams! (re Alabama winning)

You will definitely get CBS via the cable in a premium loop.

But, the Fort cable system leaves much to be desired.

I actually get a much clearer picture via rabbit ears and a digital converter box. Crystal clear! And HD. The Fort cable has ghost images and static on the CBS and NBC stations (but for some reason not on the ABC or ESPN stations :confused3 :rolleyes1 )

TCD

F4disneyfan
11-14-2008, 11:55 AM
If you're looking for a little more "company" during the game you can also head over to the Disney Boardwalk and watch the game at the ESPN Zone.

This would be my choice then you can eat while watching the game.