PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House dinner??

brightvalleyjrts
11-11-2008, 10:30 AM
How is the Tusker house for dinner. We are doing the character breakfast there, b/c we loved it last time, but I was wondering about doing it for dinner.

Is the food any good??

insoin
11-12-2008, 09:55 AM
How is the Tusker house for dinner. We are doing the character breakfast there, b/c we loved it last time, but I was wondering about doing it for dinner.

Is the food any good??

My family went there in June and loved it. The food was great, the staff was super nice. We have already placed it on a place to eat when we go back in Feb 2010.

acpalmer
11-12-2008, 11:05 AM
We ate there last June for dinner, as well, and loved it. We have some very picky eaters in our group (ahem, that would be me) and we all thought that it was very good.

eeyore913
11-12-2008, 12:35 PM
We ate there this past May for dinner and enjoyed it. There was so many different things I would never try if it was not a buffet. But they also had some 'normal' items as well. I have to say we saw the desserts as we came in and couldn't wait to get to that portion of the meal! haha! I will say it was a great meal but we do have our favorites and new places to try so we probably won't be heading back for a while.

yxe dad
11-12-2008, 06:09 PM
The food was great both times i had dinner there, with the service being even better. Enjoy!