PDA

View Full Version : Elf Island Log in problem

beejer
11-11-2008, 10:25 AM
When i try to log in elf island, my computer puts up a warning that elf island wants my computer username and password. Why is this happening? I can't log in with computer info or elf island info.

AmberDaze
11-11-2008, 10:31 AM
When i try to log in elf island, my computer puts up a warning that elf island wants my computer username and password. Why is this happening? I can't log in with computer info or elf island info.

During beta, EI is only open from 4pm-10pm EST. :)

beejer
11-11-2008, 11:07 AM
I mean when I try to complete registration, not log into game.

souper
11-11-2008, 11:46 AM
If it is the 2 fields on the top right of the registration page regarding a contact name parental approval, simply enter the same email address in both fields.

It tripped me up too.

beejer
11-12-2008, 07:23 AM
Thank you for your help. I emailed them and they said I was not in their database even though I pre-registered before the rest of my family who are already playing. At first I could not re-enter my info but finally was able to pre-register with my title. Thanks to all who helped here and on elfisland. Now I just have to wait for my boat.

aengus
11-12-2008, 07:30 AM
Thank you for your help. I emailed them and they said I was not in their database even though I pre-registered before the rest of my family who are already playing. At first I could not re-enter my info but finally was able to pre-register with my title. Thanks to all who helped here and on elfisland. Now I just have to wait for my boat.

Glad it was sorted and hopefully you will be sailing soon! :thumbsup2