PDA

View Full Version : Biergarten Show Times

1stTimeDisneyer
11-11-2008, 09:40 AM
I know this questions has been asked time and time again, but I could not find an old thread on this. I am trying to plan our ADR's for May, which I cannot sch. until Dec, and Biergarten is new to our list. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what time the dinner shows are. Since this is my parents 1st trip to Disney and they always talk about missing Germany, I thought it would be best if we got to see the show too.

Thanks in advance for your help!

jrgutknecht
11-11-2008, 09:49 AM
I had read the show takes place about once every hour starting at lunchtime. Not sure if that's accurate or not, or if there is a fixed schedule, but I'd love to know. We're planning lunch for 8 in early May so if anyone knows for certain, I'd love to know too!!

Mrs D
11-11-2008, 10:22 AM
I asked for the show times when I called to make my ADR for the Biergarten.
We were seated just before a show started (5:45 in September) and had JUST finished stuffing our faces when another started! The food was fantastic and my kids (DS3 and DD14months) LOVED the food and show!
http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr56/MrsDA/EvelynDisney124.jpg

1stTimeDisneyer
11-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Thanks for you replies! Maybe I can call and ask, I might try this tonight.

BadgerBruce
11-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Showtimes for the Biergarten, and just about everything else at WDW, can be found at Steve Soares' wonderfully useful site:

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

He updates the times every Sunday.

princess pooh
11-11-2008, 06:19 PM
I'm so glad they have a show at lunchtime. DH loves this restaurant but we can't do dinner this time around. I really enjoyed the show last time!

disnut8
11-12-2008, 09:50 AM
As mentioned, use Steve's site for the most updated information.

I will usually make a reservation at the Biergarten for about twenty minutes before a show is scheduled to start. We can be seated and make our drink orders before the show (when it's quiet). Then we eat during the show, seeing the entire thing. When it's time to pay our bill and leave, we also can do that when it's quiet.

This works very well as you are not shouting to your server and don't have to worry about being interrupted during the show (except to make trips to the buffet).

Poohbear5
11-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Do the show times remain the same all year round?
Is it safe to make a reservation in hopes of catching the show now for next spring?

3darlings
11-26-2008, 09:33 AM
It usually remains pretty constant but, as always, is subject to change. I would suggest making your reservation about 30 minutes before the show. We went 2 weeks ago and made a reservation 30 minutes before a show. We had to wait 15 minutes or so because one of the other parties that the restaurant scheduled to be at our table was late. Seems rather unfair but apparently they wait for all the parties to show up before they take anyone at the table in. So we had just enough time to get our first plate of food before the show started which was perfect.

Luv4Disney
11-26-2008, 10:17 AM
The CM when we called to make the ADR was very helpful and made our time with the ability to see the show.

snookiedoodles
11-27-2008, 05:48 AM
I asked for the show times when I called to make my ADR for the Biergarten.
We were seated just before a show started (5:45 in September) and had JUST finished stuffing our faces when another started! The food was fantastic and my kids (DS3 and DD14months) LOVED the food and show!
http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr56/MrsDA/EvelynDisney124.jpg

I think I had the same waiter....he was GREAT!!!!