PDA

View Full Version : restaurants with photo opportunities

renae3
11-11-2008, 10:29 AM
We will be travelling to disney this June and were wondering what restaurants have photo packages. We love buying family photos and sometimes this in the only way to get everyone in the picture! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

H20DogsNDisney
11-11-2008, 10:39 AM
We will be travelling to disney this June and were wondering what restaurants have photo packages. We love buying family photos and sometimes this in the only way to get everyone in the picture! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

We to are going in june.
I think Cinderella's Royal Table does.

disneymom1980
11-11-2008, 10:40 AM
On our trip in October we got photo packages at Cinderella's Royal Table and Askershus (included in meal price) and Ohana and Chef Mickey's (had to pay out of pocket). I believe they also do one at Donald's Tusker House breakfast at Animal Kingdom. I hope this helps because I know what you mean about it being the only way to get everyone in the picture. We also prepaid for the photopass cd and made sure to get some pictures of the whole family in the parks.

MickeyMomOfThree
11-11-2008, 10:41 AM
CRT does and it is included in the price, as it is at Akerhaus. Both are with a princess. Chef Mickey's does a photo shot, it is priced seperatly, and is not with a character but with a cute display. I am not sure of any others.

memy26
11-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Donalds Safari Breakfast does it too. Its taken outside with a background prop and then they come around during your breakfast to see if you want to purchase it.

I would recommend getting in a photopass share if you want family pictures. You can have any photopass person take your pictures and then once you get your CD you can order as many or little as you like

habg1
11-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Don't forget about the Hoop Dee Doo! It may be a dinner show, but there were still photos! :goodvibes

BabyRN
11-11-2008, 05:22 PM
Planet Hollywood does also.

Doot Fan Mommy
11-11-2008, 06:00 PM
So with the pics that you have to pay OOP (like Tusker House) can you put them on your photopass? I pre purchased the CD!