PDA

View Full Version : Cany anyone help with room number?

NemoFansMommy
11-11-2008, 10:16 AM
We just booked a trip to the Polynesian in February and we requested the Tokelau building. We've stayed in the building before and it was a great building to be in! I have to admit, we were traveling with a 10m old who was not sleeping through the night (still isn't) and I was a very sleep deprived Mommy. Unfortunately, I don't remember much about the resort. I know that we stayed in Tokelau, facing Hawaii. We were on the second floor and had a partial view of the lagoon. We could see the parade of lights from our room or for a better view could just go outside and watch. At the time, neither one of us thought to make note of our room number and I don't know if there is any way to find out now (it's been almost two years since we stayed at the Poly).

If we wanted at this end of the building again, does anyone know which room number/numbers we would need to request? We got lucky the last time with our room and would love to get that lucky again!;)

Thanks for any help you can give!!!

~ Christina

AuroraBeauty
11-11-2008, 07:01 PM
I was just there. Stayed in Tokelau on 1st Floor. Rooms facing the pool are even numbered. The first room on the first floor with patio facing pool is 1938. This is from the entry near the Neverland Club side, not the lagoon side.

Hope this helps and jogs your memory.