PDA

View Full Version : Story Telling at AKL

sherry8253
11-11-2008, 06:02 AM
I did a search but couldn't find an answer. Does anyone know what time story telling is at the AKL. Thanks in advance.

Lmichele
11-11-2008, 06:54 AM
I believe they are nightly, just not sure what time. You should be able to get a list of resort events when you check in.

MsStinkerBelle
11-11-2008, 07:51 AM
I think it was 6pm by the firepit outside but I'm not sure. As a PP stated, you can get the list of events when you check in, or on the resort TV channel in your room. :thumbsup2

pilferk
11-11-2008, 10:50 AM
I did a search but couldn't find an answer. Does anyone know what time story telling is at the AKL. Thanks in advance.

Traditionally..."dusk".

Which I know, isn't the best, most precise description...but we've been there a bunch of times, during a bunch of different seasons, and it seems to change literally based on when "dusk" is.

This time of year, it's around 6 PM. I've seen it as late as 8PM (in the summer). As others have suggested, there will be a list of activities you can grab when you check in, and it WILL have a precise time on it.

sherry8253
11-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks..wanted to do story telling the night we check in. We have Bomas reservation at 6:00. So I wanted to change Boma now it conflicted. I guess I can call the hotel directly. Thanks for your replies.

heatherj
11-11-2008, 06:10 PM
We were just there and I am pretty sure (but my memory isn't so hot lately) that we went at 7:30. I do recommend it. The storyteller was excellent!