PDA

View Full Version : ADR for CRT without 180+10?

bigAWL
11-10-2008, 02:58 PM
I can't take advantage of the 180+10 rule, but I'm hoping to get a CRT lunch in mid-July. Even if I call at the earliest possible moment, what chance should I expect to get a reservation? And do I stand a chance at getting an early reservation (close to noon)?

Joanna71985
11-10-2008, 03:20 PM
I can't take advantage of the 180+10 rule, but I'm hoping to get a CRT lunch in mid-July. Even if I call at the earliest possible moment, what chance should I expect to get a reservation? And do I stand a chance at getting an early reservation (close to noon)?

It is quite possible. I have done it the last 4 years, for my birthday in July (I hope to do it again for this summer).

Hootch
11-10-2008, 03:22 PM
CRT lunch, which was in '06, we called 92 days ahead of the date because the UG guide had that listed as the availability window. I was calling to check if my 900 day calculation was correct and was told we could make the ADR. We didn't have a great deal of choices on times but a couple of different days were open. In 2007 we added CRT a litle after the planning was in earnest - probably around 120 days - and had a few more choices. I think our ADR was for 12:20 which works well for us. For 2009 we're going to call at the 180 + 10 to see if we can get a 12:00 (or whatever the earliest time is). Unfortunately , that should be about the time the new system s supposed to open up. Could be chaotic.

You shouldn't have a problem at day 180 if you are a little flexible on time and almost none if you're flexible on days.

tinkerbellmichelle
11-10-2008, 04:01 PM
I called for dinner in October for Jan. 8 and had no problem getting a good time. Lunch was available as well.

Breakfast? not a chance :)

The one I'm having problems getting is Ohanas for dinner before 9 p.m. :confused3

chemysterygal
11-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Depending on when you are going, you might be suprised!

I called in late October for January and got my choice of days and times for breakfast. As in, anything after 8:15am for the few days (3 or so) that I checked. I really didn't expect that, given how coveted those ressies seemed to be in the past.

I am sure this might have a lot to do with other great princess meals being available, and also perhpas with the economy, so don't give up hope!!

traci
11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Early May here and we had several early morning breakfast choices. I was so shocked. That has NEVER been the case. So, yes, I think your chances look more than good! :yay: