PDA

View Full Version : AS Music vs AS Sports

disneycra-z
11-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Our dates are set for the last part of January :cool1: The only value resort we have stayed at is ASM but are thinking about changing just for something new. Anyone stayed at both that can recommend one or the other. I heard that AS-Sport has their own busses.

aubriee
11-11-2008, 05:13 AM
I've stayed at AS Sports twice and AS Music once. We shared a bus with each other every time (May, Sept, and Dec). We never had our own bus. Some people have said that AS Movies sometimes have their own bus, but each time we've been at AS Sports or AS Music the buses have stopped at all three resorts. AS Sports is the first bus stop though. If you don't want a preferred room, rooms in the football building are as close as some in the Surf's Up buildings. AS Music is quieter, has the pool movies and dancing classes. However, at AS Music I would spring for a preferred room, simply because of the way the resort is built. Food courts are about the same.

jimmytammy
11-11-2008, 06:41 AM
Bus service is typically for all 3 resorts. But, buses usually stop at Sports 1st.
Also, Sports rooms tend to be more centrally located to the food court/bus stop area. I found Music to be a bit of a walk to that area, even with a preffered room.

john398
11-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Bus service is typically for all 3 resorts. But, buses usually stop at Sports 1st.
Also, Sports rooms tend to be more centrally located to the food court/bus stop area. I found Music to be a bit of a walk to that area, even with a preffered room.

Are you sure they are for all 3 resorts?, I was looking at a recent bus photo and it shows 1 stop each for Stars and Music, and 2 stops for Movies.....See Below
http://members.shaw.ca/b_belanger/fun_files/1-18.jpg

ehaley
11-11-2008, 03:22 PM
All Stars do have their own buses, but, if they don't fill up on the way out (usually later in the morning or during the day)they will usually stop at the others to get a full bus. Also at park closings they will usually have their own bus, but in order to get everyone back they do often stop at all 3 resorts. Sports is the first stop, unless the bus driver changes that up and I've been on buses when that happened, but it's not often.