PDA

View Full Version : Chances of different room opening up at CSR ?

marivaid
11-10-2008, 08:34 AM
My mom & I are booked at CSR for Dec 31st to January 6th in a King bed room. Not crazy about the idea of sharing a bed so we were hoping a regular room would become available before our trip but we've had no luck so far.

I know CSR is a convention resort so I'm guessing this is why they are out of queen beds rooms, but when do they release the convention rooms ?

Also, if nothing opened up before we left, do you think we can ask at the front desk when we arrive if they could put us to another kind of room ? We're arriving on NYE so I'm guessing they'll be quite busy already and don't want to be a pain right up front :guilty:

Lilolvr
11-10-2008, 08:37 AM
My mom & I are booked at CSR for Dec 31st to January 6th in a King bed room. Not crazy about the idea of sharing a bed so we were hoping a regular room would become available before our trip but we've had no luck so far.

I know CSR is a convention resort so I'm guessing this is why they are out of queen beds rooms, but when do they release the convention rooms ?

Also, if nothing opened up before we left, do you think we can ask at the front desk when we arrive if they could put us to another kind of room ? We're arriving on NYE so I'm guessing they'll be quite busy already and don't want to be a pain right up front :guilty:Good luck and I hope you can! That's an extremely busy time of year.