PDA

View Full Version : Decorating Room for Holidays

mirlow
11-10-2008, 09:28 AM
This is our first time going to WDW during Christmas. I was wondering about bringing some stockings and such for the kids. Do any of you decorate your rooms during your Christmas visit?

Thanks!:santa:

john398
11-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Well Santa has to have stockings to put gifts in right?

mechteach
11-10-2008, 10:26 AM
We're definitely decorating our room for Christmas. I bought a few small Disney ornaments a few weeks ago. This weekend I ran out to Target and was able to find a 3-ft tree ($10), a strand of lights ($1.90), some miniature ball ornaments ($1 for 10), and little holiday earrings for additional ornaments ($1 per set). I'm shipping it down, so that it will be a surprise for the kids when we set it up.

Mom loves Disney
11-10-2008, 12:55 PM
I bought a Mickey wreath at the Disney Store today to take with us. It has mickey heads on it and lights with a bow. The price was $29.99.

koolaidmoms
11-10-2008, 01:31 PM
You will see it all while you are there. I have seen many windows with strands of lights strung around using the sticky hooks. Garland around doors and windows.

We have put up a tree in our room in the past and hung stockings. I even took a small holiday table cloth for the table in the room! Have fun with it and you can ship it down and/or home much cheaper than you can pack it.