PDA

View Full Version : Any idea when Swan/Dolphin might release Jan 09 discounts?

CapeCod95
11-10-2008, 08:15 AM
I may be heading to Disney in January and right now the Swan and Dolphin website says that their 2009 discounts have not been released yet (i.e...the AAA discounts/nurse discounts/govt employee discounts). Any idea when they might release these? I'm guessing they'll have some very competitive rates for early 2009 based on the fact that the Disney resorts are offering the buy 4 get 3 free deal during this time which has to be cutting into the Swan and Dolphin business. Thanks

tiggersmyguy
11-10-2008, 03:50 PM
The Swan and Dolphin already have their AAA discounts available for 2009. Just go to their website (swandolphin.com). We were able to get the AAA rate of $216 at the Swan in April.:flower3:

Machta
11-10-2008, 04:14 PM
The Swan and Dolphin already have their AAA discounts available for 2009. Just go to their website (swandolphin.com). We were able to get the AAA rate of $216 at the Swan in April.:flower3:

From what I can tell, an average of $216 per night at a moderate will get you lodging AND tickets AND a $200 gift card with the buy 4 get 3 free promotion. I agree with the OP, when and how deeply are the Swan & Dolphin going to cut their rates for early 2009? Anybody have any insights?