PDA

View Full Version : Gift Baskets

babydovesx2
11-09-2008, 04:14 PM
I know this has been posted many times before, but could someone post recommendations for ordering gift baskets sent to the resort. I want to have baskets sent to my daughters. Thanks

TakeMe2Disney
11-09-2008, 04:19 PM
I ordered baskets for my DH and DS from Memories by Betsy for our trip in December. She sent pictures of the baskets and they look awesome. I thought she was reasonably priced, extremely helpful with ideas and had the baskets finished very soon after I ordered them. Her website is memoriesbybetsy.com.

KatMark
11-09-2008, 04:36 PM
I used memoriesbybetsy as well for my DH's surprise 25th anniversary gift basket. She was very easy to work with and very helpful. Here is picture of the gift basket:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb136/Luvwrestling/Anniversarybasket.jpg

Magic2000
11-09-2008, 08:31 PM
I've also used Memories by Betsy and my DD LOVED her basket!!!! She is great to work with!!!

greenpea89
11-09-2008, 09:26 PM
I know it might seem too obvious but we used the Disney Florist and they were absolutely fantastic. The woman who helped me was terrific and offered a lot of suggestions regarding customizing my children's baskets. She even went out of her way to add some things that weren't on the website. We were thrilled with the results!